🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Octavia said:
    So I got this hair that I already have but it's white and hair color cant be changed AND why is the monkey in my pallet when I already own it!?  

Omg that hair was never released!!! Hoping that those purple eyes are in those boxes too 🥺
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Octavia said:
    So I got this hair that I already have but it's white and hair color cant be changed AND why is the monkey in my pallet when I already own it!?  

Omg that hair was never released!!! Hoping that those purple eyes are in those boxes too 🥺

This hair was a free story line gift last year around the Christmas time
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Not trying to be whiny but currently the only way to buy more boxes is when you already open one through Seasons, any chance we can get an option to buy these separately just like the standard TB boxes?
    The only was to probably get as much as you can is probably when you open them it gives you the choice to open another for 40 stars. So if you have stars these are probably all they’re good for now :/ 
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    More bad picks lol😭. Seasons & Glu hates me 😂

So they are gonna give the paid seasons items in the boxes? Or was that dress in the free row during that season? I can’t remember. 
    Lia888 said:

So they are gonna give the paid seasons items in the boxes? Or was that dress in the free row during that season? I can’t remember. 
    It was behind the pay wall… they’re giving away literally everything it looks like 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Lia888 said:

That was in the paid row! Wow they really are giving up  :'(
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    edited December 2022
    So i literally spend money on a game!! on items!! to get them for free now?? disgusted by Glu’s behaviour 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Did anyone else notice we didn’t get a video message from Kim with this update?? 
    She too busy in her Balenciaga scandal lol

Balenciaga scandal, the cryptocurrency scam, i wonder what's next... I think something related to Kanye or her skin brand.

I was gonna said the Marilyn's dresses but she deserved the backlash for those.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    GemmaKKH said:
    So i literally spend money on a game!! on items!! to get them for free now?? disgusted by Glu’s behaviour 
    It’s annoying. I started playing 6 months ago so I was probably a lot further behind than a lot of people. But I spent probably £10 a week on the triple threats to win majority of the SYS rewards. As well as money for diamonds as I chased majority of those these last few months as well. And from other peoples screenshots all the items I chased hard to get t they’re giving away for free. These boxes include literally everything except star and diamond kollections. I’ve wasted all my money these last few months… so I can imagine how longer players must feel. This is just confirmation to me that the game is deffo ending. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Octavia my guess is that monkey is in the male kloset. None of the items are shared despite being identical, like handhelds, auras, monkeys. If you style a male NPC it's probably in there. Such a rip off.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    It's like a clearance sale. Everything must go (including our staff)!

They really should have left out the paid Seasons items, that's just awful for ppl who bought them.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anyone seen the old TS pink sheer robe in any boxes?
    iOS
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    This dress & reindeer stuffie are the cutest! 😍

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    I think they were right to put everything in the boxes - almost everything in there some players will have paid to chase at some point. It’s the nicest way they could have done it to give all players access to everything, even unreleased items. Items that are in there are among 1000s of other items so if you see it you’re not guaranteed to get it maybe for a very long time - also with male and female items if you continue playing you’ll get want you want eventually and everyone has a chance at everything 💗
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited December 2022
    @Briannakkh i suggest taking a better look here. Octavia said she already had the hairstyle you're talking about and won another one that is white
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Octavia said:

The white version was unreleased it was czarinas hair (or whatever she was called from the loading screen) 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The jointed skin 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Octavia said:

The white version was unreleased it was czarinas hair (or whatever she was called from the loading screen) 

My bad I thought it’s just dyed with diamond kollection hair colour 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    Octavia said:

My bad I thought it’s just dyed with diamond kollection hair colour 
    It may as well be!! 😂
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    Did they fix the complete a daily episode task? Mine is still not fixed.
    (sorry if this was already answered) 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I love that they're being nice but I cant help but wonder is this the nice last gifts before the end 😥 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I completed the daily task and didn’t get my points.

The timer has changed back to hours, rather than every 39 mins. which is a shame as I was hoping to get a few challenges done while I was excited. 

I’m annoyed that the all access pass doesn’t come with points to get you started, I felt that really helped motivate me last time. 
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited December 2022
    KKH_Sara said:
    Not trying to be whiny but currently the only way to buy more boxes is when you already open one through Seasons, any chance we can get an option to buy these separately just like the standard TB boxes?
    Imagine how fast so many people would get the clothes.. I feel there would be nothing to play for at that point 

This way, hopefully they continue the sys event and just have these boxes as prizes, and draw the game out that way. Lol I’m just hoping this is how they’re setting out the game so it doesn’t just die
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    @BeeBella OMG I want those shoes!!!
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited December 2022
    lunalou said:
    KKH_Sara said:
    Imagine how fast so many people would get the clothes.. I feel there would be nothing to play for at that point 
    If anything, I could see Glu doing that. It would encourage more people to do offers/buy kstar packs. I’ve gotten through 7 pages already and opened like 11 or 12 boxes including the extras for kstars. In those boxes I’ve gotten maybe two things that were actually useful. There are thousands of items so it would still take a while to obtain things. Although I’m sure they may not.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.