🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Hello!

We've just turned on the offers for Diamonds for all players level 12+!

We will also continue to have Double Rewards for k-star AND diamond offers for 2023, but there will not be any in-game pop-up windows advertising it. So you will have to check the offers and keep an eye out for the promotions.
    I don’t seem to have the diamond offers?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Thank you for the update @eggsandbananas 💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I might do diamond offers occasionally but it would have to with games that are easy to play since doing offers for kstars can already be tiring with some of the offers I've done.
    Edit: I don't currently see any in my game though.
    Platform: Android

I don’t have the diamond offers in my IOS or android game :/@eggsandbananas
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
    I didn’t get diamond offers either 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @eggsandbananas and what about the December newsletter, are we still getting that 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How do we check for diamond offers?
    I don't have the diamond offers either
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    He did say that the offers were coming for 2023 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    They're supposed to be visible now... have you tried full-closing and reopening the app?

Maybe the changes take a bit to propagate...

To clarify, everyone level 12+ should see Diamond Offers now. The 2X promo periods will continue throughout 2023 for both the k-star and diamond offers, but I don't have the schedule for them now. I cannot guarantee they will come every month at the same time. I think they usually happen when there are long weekends or holidays.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @eggsandbananas yes I’ve tried closing and reopening the app and the offers still aren’t there 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    geenellys said:
    He did say that the offers were coming for 2023 
    Yes, double rewards. The usual ones should be there now
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    BTW, I already asked but if we're getting diamond offers regularly, I need to know I we would still get diamonds on an offer playing a game we already did a kstar offer on. 
    Platform: Android

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    @eggsandbananas what about today’s storyline glitch? We didn’t get points for finishing it
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Will you post a pic of the offers @alvaas?
    I will look into why some people can't see the diamond offers, but it might be a day or two before I have an answer.

As for the storyline, this week (and the next three weeks) there will only be two episodes per week. There should not have been a Daily Episode Challenge; that was a bug that's been fixed for NEW players who open the Challenges screen. For those of you who already have the Daily Episode challenge, you'll just have to wait for it to expire.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    I will look into why some people can't see the diamond offers, but it might be a day or two before I have an answer.

As for the storyline, this week (and the next three weeks) there will only be two episodes per week. There should not have been a Daily Episode Challenge; that was a bug that's been fixed for NEW players who open the Challenges screen. For those of you who already have the Daily Episode challenge, you'll just have to wait for it to expire.
    So I can’t get 50 points today? 😭
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Yeah I can't see the diamond offers @eggsandbananas
    Aline9355 said:
     Love this outfit❄️🤍

Omg you look so beautiful 😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    I completed the daily task and didn’t get my points.

The timer has changed back to hours, rather than every 39 mins. which is a shame as I was hoping to get a few challenges done while I was excited. 

I’m annoyed that the all access pass doesn’t come with points to get you started, I felt that really helped motivate me last time. 
    It probably would have come w points if it wasn't free, we can't complain you know!
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Thank you, Eggsandbananas, for the updates. :)
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    BTW, I already asked but if we're getting diamond offers regularly, I need to know I we would still get diamonds on an offer playing a game we already did a kstar offer on. 
    I doubt it as on all the game ones I've done so far it's said it has to be the 1st time the game has been download to the device. Wish I'd not done so many kstars ones now 😭
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Aline9355 said:
     Love this outfit❄️🤍

Omg you look so beautiful 😍
    @Anjakkh Thank you😊🤍🤍
         ✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

I feel like everyone who got cheated out of todays challenge should get 50 points anyways because we’re missing out. 🥺
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Just opened 3 boxes and 2 of my picks were male items and 1 was a set of very throwback ugly earrings. I don't know, these boxes have been pretty brutal for me. I know other people had amazing luck. I really wish male items were not included, or at least one had the option to not open male marked boxes. 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
    Those of you who don't see the diamond Offers... can you try again?
    Also, can you tell me if you saw the Diamond offers Nov 18-21 when we ran the diamond offers ?

I think what's happening is everyone who opened the game at that time and saw the 2X diamond offers do not see the Diamond offers now LOL

trying to fix it!!
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Ah man so many nice items and I got the most boring lol. This was the silver/grey looking box. 

I feel like everyone who got cheated out of todays challenge should get 50 points anyways because we’re missing out. 🥺

You can write into Customer Care and see if they will add 50 points for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.