🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Those of you who don't see the diamond Offers... can you try again?
    Also, can you tell me if you saw the Diamond offers Nov 18-21 when we ran the diamond offers ?

I think what's happening is everyone who opened the game at that time and saw the 2X diamond offers do not see the Diamond offers now LOL

trying to fix it!!
    They have now appeared. Thank you so much 
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Also, can you tell me if you saw the Diamond offers Nov 18-21 when we ran the diamond offers ?

I think what's happening is everyone who opened the game at that time and saw the 2X diamond offers do not see the Diamond offers now LOL

trying to fix it!!
    I have them now, thanks @eggsandbananas !!
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

trying to fix it!!
    Yes I had diamond offers a few weeks back but not this time. I play IOS
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    Not happy with my picks 😢 I don’t mind getting male items, but I do mind getting outdated items!! I wish they would update clothes for male dolls, I’m always looking for cute items to match with my husband but it’s really hard to find good male items that are available in the VB 🙄

• konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

trying to fix it!!
    I still don’t have Diamond Booster 😭
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I see the diamond offers now
    iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Got the diamond offers now thank you @eggsandbananas
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kkhalicekkhalice Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    does anyone know when all the kollections will be available 
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    I've only read some comments and most of them are girls players having male items in their mega boxes, Ive opened 4 different colour boxes, no male items in sight, wtf Glu? 
    I think that’s the idea - girls get male items, and vice versa, that’s how it seems to be rigger lol🤣 (You Can’t Always Get What You Want playing in the background 😂😂)
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    There are just a lot more female items than male items in the game, and in the boxes. Everyone gets the same items in the same boxes.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Is the body contour and highlight in the boxes?!?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    Why is there not a tb storyline outfit anymore but we still get tb diamond boxes? 
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts

The butterfly wings!! I actually need them!
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    GemmaKKH said:
    So i literally spend money on a game!! on items!! to get them for free now?? disgusted by Glu’s behaviour 
    It’s annoying. I started playing 6 months ago so I was probably a lot further behind than a lot of people. But I spent probably £10 a week on the triple threats to win majority of the SYS rewards. As well as money for diamonds as I chased majority of those these last few months as well. And from other peoples screenshots all the items I chased hard to get t they’re giving away for free. These boxes include literally everything except star and diamond kollections. I’ve wasted all my money these last few months… so I can imagine how longer players must feel. This is just confirmation to me that the game is deffo ending. 
    @GemmaKKH @DivinityKKHTry not to think of it as money wasted. Just imagine that you paid extra to get the items ✨expedited✨, if that makes sense. I feel like the odds of getting the items we want from DBs are way higher than the random 1000s of items in mega boxes anyways.
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2022
    @Ash_KKH I feel like when you have to wait months and even years to get items, that's a form of payment. I can already tell it's going to take forever for me to get some things I want since I'm getting male items more.
    Platform: Android

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @justanna I get the idea but their boxes have both male AND female items, while my boxes are 100% female things. The situation is obviously inequivalent.  

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Lol this is a joke 😭 all the boxes on the first page I picked only male items 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I got 2 pairs of heels and a handheld star hopefully I get a nice hairstyle or clothes 
    Omg the wrinkles that's amazing!
    iOS
  • StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Does anyone know if there will be a storyline outfit this week? Or will the outfits be stopping from January instead?
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    There are just a lot more female items than male items in the game, and in the boxes. Everyone gets the same items in the same boxes.
    Actually, now that you're here. Are the colours of the boxes significant as in the types of items you can get or are they in different colours just to not have them look the same?
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I regret ever spending money on this game. What a joke. This confirms they’re killing it slowly for me. It’s been real, y’all.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Actually, now that you're here. Are the colours of the boxes significant as in the types of items you can get or are they in different colours just to not have them look the same?

Each colour ribbon has its own pool of items, but some items exist in more than one box. The box with the black/gold ribbon contains past Trendsetter items, so you can only win that box in the Trendsetters rewards.

There are no more storyline outfits starting this week. If you were assigned a weekly Outfit challenge, it was done in error (it's been fixed already for players who opened their game after the fix). It will just have to expire when the week is up.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    @eggsandbananas how are we going to get the rest of items from the spoilers if not in storylines?
    iOS
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts

Each colour ribbon has its own pool of items, but some items exist in more than one box. The box with the black/gold ribbon contains past Trendsetter items, so you can only win that box in the Trendsetters rewards.

There are no more storyline outfits starting this week. If you were assigned a weekly Outfit challenge, it was done in error (it's been fixed already for players who opened their game after the fix). It will just have to expire when the week is up.
    For those of us with the task to buy a storyline, do we get reimbursed the points or given an extra task? I have this task and my ‘complete a daily episode’ task didn’t register when I did today’s episode (despite specifically waiting for seasons to start). 

It feels like we’re going to miss out on a lot of points due to glitches. 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @eggsandbananas are we still getting the December newsletter 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I got the diamond offers!!!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited December 2022
    @eggsandbananas do you know when will the neon eyeshadows, nail colors, and neon hair colors our NPCs and babies have be offered? Thanks! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.