🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    There are just a lot more female items than male items in the game, and in the boxes. Everyone gets the same items in the same boxes.
    Actually, now that you're here. Are the colours of the boxes significant as in the types of items you can get or are they in different colours just to not have them look the same?

Each colour ribbon has its own pool of items, but some items exist in more than one box. The box with the black/gold ribbon contains past Trendsetter items, so you can only win that box in the Trendsetters rewards.

There are no more storyline outfits starting this week. If you were assigned a weekly Outfit challenge, it was done in error (it's been fixed already for players who opened their game after the fix). It will just have to expire when the week is up.
    Can someone elaborate a little on this? I don't have a box with black/gold. I have black/green, black/red, black/blue and also black/silver. Also, what does it mean "Trendsetter Items"? Does that mean SYS earnables, SYS rewards, Diamond Boxes, Weekend earnables, or Weekly Storylines? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Diamond box items are in the seasons boxes. Black and gold boxes maybe those will be weekend SYS prizes? @quietoffi
    iOS
  • rae23rae23 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Is the body contour and highlight in the boxes?!?
    i think so. this was my pick from the green mega box and (if i’m not mistaken) it was part of the body contour/highlight outfit. i’ve been trying to get them for so long so i really hope they’re in there!
  • kelizkeliz Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Love when updates work 🙃
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Got some ok stuff. I wish they turned it into like the 60 k boxes with past items but with points so we could open more than just 1 per spot in Seasons.
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Finally got the green skin tone! Spun for 70. Then got another 50 stars. So really only paid 20! 🎉
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    juliaxoxo said:
    Oh wow 🥺

Which colour box did you open for these?
  • juliaxoxojuliaxoxo Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    juliaxoxo said:
    Oh wow 🥺

Which colour box did you open for these?

@DivinityKKH it was the red box 😀

• LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Just opened 3 boxes and 2 of my picks were male items and 1 was a set of very throwback ugly earrings. I don't know, these boxes have been pretty brutal for me. I know other people had amazing luck. I really wish male items were not included, or at least one had the option to not open male marked boxes. 
    i love your idea to choose which we prefer male or female prizes…if losing storyline outfits & sys prizes wasn’t bad enough we will get things we can’t even use on our own dolls since duets was the only point 😞 I thought Glu could at least do that since they removed so many things we actually loved..,
  • kkhkellykkhkelly Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

The butterfly wings!! I actually need them!
    I’ve wanted that purple bow dress since the second I passed it up as a storyline outfit - do you remember which color box it was?
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Just opened 3 boxes and 2 of my picks were male items and 1 was a set of very throwback ugly earrings. I don't know, these boxes have been pretty brutal for me. I know other people had amazing luck. I really wish male items were not included, or at least one had the option to not open male marked boxes. 
    quietoffi said:
    OMG me too. I general have the worst luck when it comes to boxes anyway but I seriously don't want to open them if I'm going to get male items that I definitely don't need.  
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:
    I- I got the wrinkles! I’m officially a grandma! 👵

I am shocked that you have 6 male items in this box.  Knowing my luck if I had gotten that box I wouldn't picked the male items.  You're very lucky. 
    Anyone know what these lips are from? Are they for the male dolls?

iOS
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:

A milf 😍. 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    edited December 2022
    AliBryant said:
    Anyone know what these lips are from? Are they for the male dolls?

It’s a female item. 

The lips, wrinkle contour and white hair are from this character. 

I play on iOS 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Ash_KKH said:

When did we get these wrinkles? 
    Thanks @IzzaBee!
    iOS
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Will the storylines that came with a free gift still give it to us later if we haven't completed it? I have a couple from this year I haven't done yet. If I complete the storyline in January or later will I still get the free gift? Thanks.

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • GemmaKKHGemmaKKH Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    @eggsandbananas i still dont got the diamond offers 😞
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I’m so confused on where to spend my stars to complete the stretch goals… No new Kollections, no new story line outfits (I have none saved I usually just get it if I like it). Please bring TB items that we can purchase than. 
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    @kkhkelly it was a blue box! From the all access pass section idk if it changes anything 
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    So from now on, the only things we can use KStars on, are boxes, closet items, collections, decorations & pets? Am I missing something?

Tbh in a way, I feel a weight lifted at the idea I will no longer be stressing about how I can earn more KStars fast so I can keep up with all the things I want...but obviously this means that we aren't getting many new items and that is sad. I have mixed feelings ig. 

Will the only new items in game be in Seasons? Will there still be new diamond box items? Or are all old diamond box items just up for grabs now in these new mega boxes bought with KStars? Meaning diamonds will now only be used to buy dye, old items in closet & in voting booth or squad lookbooks?

Will there be ways to access these mega boxes outside of the Season pass? Maybe a pop up or addition to the store that displays all boxes for sale?

No new trendsetter prizes, just all old ones in another mega box?
    So weekend SYS will also be throwbacks or a mix of TB & new themes just with no new prizes?
    My head is starting to hurt. 

Sorry if I'm repeating questions that have already been asked, I've read through the thread, but I still think I need someone to ELI5. 😭
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • SaedeSaede Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    The new storyline lasted for two days?? And Simom told me to check my phone and there was nothing there…?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    What a boring palette 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.