🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    There are just a lot more female items than male items in the game, and in the boxes. Everyone gets the same items in the same boxes.
    Actually, now that you're here. Are the colours of the boxes significant as in the types of items you can get or are they in different colours just to not have them look the same?

Each colour ribbon has its own pool of items, but some items exist in more than one box. The box with the black/gold ribbon contains past Trendsetter items, so you can only win that box in the Trendsetters rewards.

There are no more storyline outfits starting this week. If you were assigned a weekly Outfit challenge, it was done in error (it's been fixed already for players who opened their game after the fix). It will just have to expire when the week is up.
    Can someone elaborate a little on this? I don't have a box with black/gold. I have black/green, black/red, black/blue and also black/silver. Also, what does it mean "Trendsetter Items"? Does that mean SYS earnables, SYS rewards, Diamond Boxes, Weekend earnables, or Weekly Storylines? 
    I'm assuming they'll now be available in weekend sys events. Ts items I'd assume only means trendsetter items but who knows, it might contain sys earnables.
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    My boxes so far, for anyone interested:

• DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    So out of 10 boxes so far as well as me spending 40 stars to open more boxes… I got 2 ugly hairstyles for girls. But my only good thing was this really cute fireworks aura 😭 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    IzzaBee said:

The lips, wrinkle contour and white hair are from this character. 

Lips, hair and wrinkles were previously unreleased, right? 
    Or did I miss them? I remember Kalinda talking about the wrinkles around last Christmas, but I’m not sure if/when we got them. 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Silver box - love this hairstyle 😍

Green box - these shoes 😭😂

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Does anyone know where this aura is from? I got it in the green box but I don’t remember seeing it before! It looks like shooting stars
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    When are all the kollections going to become available?
    Luna0526 said:
    Does anyone know where this aura is from? I got it in the green box but I don’t remember seeing it before! It looks like shooting stars
    I think its this one from a diamond box collection. Thanks to @anna_r01 for the image.

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I think next month. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I will look into why some people can't see the diamond offers, but it might be a day or two before I have an answer.

As for the storyline, this week (and the next three weeks) there will only be two episodes per week. There should not have been a Daily Episode Challenge; that was a bug that's been fixed for NEW players who open the Challenges screen. For those of you who already have the Daily Episode challenge, you'll just have to wait for it to expire.
    @Newsychick Here is the post on the weekly storylines!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Dorica said:
    I think next month. 
    Thanks!
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I think we might still be getting diamond boxes because a lot of the spoilers we got aren’t in seasons 🤔
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Am I the only one actually liking Seasons and that it is quite easy to get points? I bought the last seaons pass and I didn't regret it. We get pretty items.

And yes, the storyline lasted two days BUT on the other hand we got 100 points fast and can date Raul as everyone wanted and was begging them. 
    I don't like things being dragged and having to fight for the points. 💀

If you spend hours and hours on the game daily then maybe it's different and you get everything in a week. For me that isn't GLU'd (I had to) to my phone and games, it's perfectly balanced and still absolutely achievable without having to spend hours and hours on it while having a job and trying to balance life inbetween. 
    I really appreciate this whole concept and especially that you don't have to unlock everything from one page to get to the next, you can handpick the items you want and then just get all other things lastly just for the sake of it, when you got everything else that you wanted.

^ Unpopular opinion apparently lol.
  • Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Luna0526 said:
    I think its this one from a diamond box collection. Thanks to @anna_r01 for the image.

Thank you so much!! I for sure thought it was going to be an alien themed one 😂
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Give the lesbians something jeez.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • AspenWoodAspenWood Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Ugh this entire thing is so upsetting.  Glu has totally given up.  I paid money for the all access pass last month and now all the stuff is being given away for free, which whatever, but I'm also locked out of the game since I have an iphone 14.  No I don't want to keep changing my phone to extra large text that is not acceptable.  I can't even use the items I just paid for a few weeks ago.  Clearly they do not care that they have excluded everyone with an iphone 14, they have just quit.  I am pretty sad because I've been playing this game for years.  
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Give the lesbians something jeez.
    Maybe they will start making the other npcs available through storylines as well. All the single npcs should be available to date for every player! 
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Does anyone know when this game is ending then? So glad I’ve spent a fortune on it…
    Opened a box with a white ribbon and this is my palette 💀.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Glu I’m still waiting for my 1m Kstars & Diamonds.. since the game is ending, you can give me at least that right? 🫣
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Next year
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Where did y'all get the info that the game is closing? 🙏🏼
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.