🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Keeping my promise

On god, the only thing I was happy for with this update. When he got added to our contacts, I was hoping you would keep your promise and remove the beard off this man 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Where did y'all get the info that the game is closing? 🙏🏼
    It’s pretty obvious at this stage. Kim and Glu’s contract ends in the middle of 2023. They’ve stopped charging for seasons. & now giving every single item in the game away for free. Why else would they do that? They also changed the text on the App Store for the game which is now pretty bland and ends with “thanks for playing”
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Keeping my promise

On god, the only thing I was happy for with this update. When he got added to our contacts, I was hoping you would keep your promise and remove the beard off this man 
    Glad to be of service 😘
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    qsabz said:
    It’s pretty obvious at this stage. Kim and Glu’s contract ends in the middle of 2023. They’ve stopped charging for seasons. & now giving every single item in the game away for free. Why else would they do that? They also changed the text on the App Store for the game which is now pretty bland and ends with “thanks for playing”
    The only thing I can see as an possible indicator to the game ending is that their contract ends in the middle of 2023, but you can always extend and make a new contract. Given the revenue is millions and millions of dollars through the years, I have a hard time seeing they would end it, not impossible though, everything comes to an end at some point and they might be over it after so many years which is completely normal.

I think I've always seen "Thanks for playing" and also with every update, but it might be a mandela effect lol. They still frequently come out with updates and usually it stops when a game is preparing to shut down. I thought the free season-pass was a christmas thing, I might just be naive 😂😂😂 It's awesome that you were able to get your money back however the outcome is.
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    jasminnlg said:
    Ash_KKH said:
    I- I got the wrinkles! I’m officially a grandma! 👵

When did we get these wrinkles? 
    @jasminnlg It was never officially released in the game, but thankfully, the new megaboxes have those unreleased items, making it possible to gain them without hacking 🙏
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Just a heads up. Not sure if any of you play in England? But as I’ve only been playing a few months. I contacted my bank 2 days ago to see what would happen if I asked for my money back on everything I’ve spent on as the game I spent on was just closing down without notice and allowed me to spend a lot of money. It’s been less than 48 hours and they’ve refunded me every single purchase I’ve ever made on KKH. Some of them were with my mobile phone so obviously I can’t get refunded for those. But my bank agreed it was fair to get me my money back. It’s worth a try if you’ve spent a lot… Glu don’t care about what they’re taking from us so I’m happy I was able to take back from them 🤷‍♂️
    Omg seriously?? I will try that myself I hope that my bank will be as generous as yours! 😅
    qsabz said:
    qsabz said:
    The only thing I can see as an possible indicator to the game ending is that their contract ends in the middle of 2023, but you can always extend and make a new contract. Given the revenue is millions and millions of dollars through the years, I have a hard time seeing they would end it, not impossible though, everything comes to an end at some point and they might be over it after so many years which is completely normal.

I think I've always seen "Thanks for playing" and also with every update, but it might be a mandela effect lol. They still frequently come out with updates and usually it stops when a game is preparing to shut down. I thought the free season-pass was a christmas thing, I might just be naive 😂😂😂 It's awesome that you were able to get your money back however the outcome is.
    To be honest, it hasn’t been confirmed. Nobody is saying they’re just gonna close the servers and the game will disappear but like with Kendall and kylies game. They stopped doing updates and just left the servers open for I think 2 years after? Just making people spend money until they have enough from us to close the games. Kim Isn’t shy of money so Id be shocked if she does renew her contract with Glu. From experience on other games I’ve played. When they’re close to closing they’ll give everyone free membership until the last day or start giving away a lot of the stuff in the game for free for people to enjoy whilst it lasts? It makes no sense for Glu to give away items that were considered “super gift box items” charging people 15 diamonds per box if the game wasn’t going to end. Because they surely can’t just give away free stuff that people have paid a lot of moneys worth in diamonds chasing them… like me, I chased majority of the items like the sun items, scooter, arrow and body highlight etc in that best of diamond box and now people are getting them for free out of the gift boxes. So I guess we just have to wait what happens but idk something just seems like they’re trying to be nice and butter us up ready for the bad news… 😭
    Peachesx said:
    I’m in England and I use Barclays. They have an online thing where I can fill out a form and open a case. I just did that and explained that the game was closing down but had just allowed me to spend so much money for Black Friday etc but didn’t give us any warning of the game closing and I got a letter this morning saying they were happy to refund my purchases from KKH so just give it a try!! 🥰
  • jembiesjembies Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Has anyone purchased a 40 k star second box from the seasons boxes? Do they show up in your kloset? I just bought a box and the item I won isn’t showing! 😭
    qsabz said:
    qsabz said:

(...) It makes no sense for Glu to give away items that were considered “super gift box items” charging people 15 diamonds per box if the game wasn’t going to end. Because they surely can’t just give away free stuff that people have paid a lot of moneys worth in diamonds chasing them… like me, I chased majority of the items like the sun items, scooter, arrow and body highlight etc in that best of diamond box and now people are getting them for free out of the gift boxes. So I guess we just have to wait what happens but idk something just seems like they’re trying to be nice and butter us up ready for the bad news… 😭
    I haven't been playing, I've been playing off and on for years so I wasn't really shocked about the things in the giftboxes.. But yes, I can see what you're saying. It's probably going down that road 😟 
    @Ash_KKH I personally think he looks good in both(of course I'm more inclined to say he looks better without beard since I am not into facial hair at all) but everyone has their own preferences 😋
    Are we gonna have a big sale anytime soon ya think? Not sure if I should spend my diamonds or not.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    jembies said:
    Has anyone purchased a 40 k star second box from the seasons boxes? Do they show up in your kloset? I just bought a box and the item I won isn’t showing! 😭
    Are you sure it wasn't a male item? check the male closet
    iOS
    alvaas said:

I asked eggs and to everyone wondering:

Storyline outfits:

If you have old storylines saved, nothing will happen to them, we just won’t get new ones

SYS:

We will still get new clothing items in SYS, not everything is being replaced by the new mega boxes!

What’s annoying about this is… this holiday classic forum has asked eggs SEVERAL times to clarify what was happening with events etc… we haven’t been told anything. When did you get “told” that were still getting new SYS items?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    OK so all the clothes from the spoilers that aren't in seasons, are going to be SYS and TS items? Is that correct? Or will we still have diamond boxes?
    iOS
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    he said in his original post that the boxes would replace some of the sys prizes not all.
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I'm gonna need these writers to be serious.
    Our secret friendship with Willow was reduced to nothing because our doll wasn't wearing a bracelet🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    At least they finally remembered they wrote that Willow is meant to be our friend🙄

I don't see it lazy tbh, Willows it's genuinely immature, she's what people refer as a kidult. So the writers for their defense are not being not serious, there's kids who act like this an a kidult would be the same too, lmao. 

Specially if the have as much money and social status as Willow and are extroverted, im pretty sure in many of us games she's top 10, maybe we are insensitized but having more than 100 million FANS would make you detach reality a bit. 

Irl there's around 14 (soon to be 15) countries than have more than 100 million habitants, so chill. Lmao~
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's & GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    Those of you who don't see the diamond Offers... can you try again?
    Also, can you tell me if you saw the Diamond offers Nov 18-21 when we ran the diamond offers ?

I think what's happening is everyone who opened the game at that time and saw the 2X diamond offers do not see the Diamond offers now LOL

trying to fix it!!

Egg, even if you can't be open with us, I'll like to thank you for your attention to this problem you can fix and interest on knowing if it's already solved in our games.

Thank you, thank you ☺️.
    edited December 2022
    @IwantaKorkonalaska The thing is , it was a friendship necklace not a bracelet . So the writers really forgot some stuff from the lore 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Please be respectful in the forum, and about the possible ending of the game if I ran a business I would be rushing to cut ties with Kardashians and their partners right now. We are getting access to 1000s of items which would have cost 1000s of dollars and it will make the game last for a while even if they stop the updates. They didn’t even have to do that 🤷‍♀️💕
    @IwantaKorkonalaska The thing is , it was a friendship necklace not a bracelet . So the writers really forgot some stuff from the lore 

Girl it was just a detail, lmao.
    I know Glu can be rotten in Management but we should appreciate the people who don't have that much corporative and burocratic power that are trying to do their best, from programers department, design department, the writer or the writers, among others.

Well it's my two cents ofc, 🤧.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I haven’t been around that much the past few months, whether it was in the game or here so I don’t really know what I’ve missed so far. I think I stopped playing around May/June and even though I kept updating the game, I wasn’t even opening it. From what I’ve understand, the game is pretty much… dying now ?

I was feeling pretty overwhelmed with all the storylines, SYS, weekend boxes because I always had the feeling that I would miss on so many things so I just stopped playing. Knowing that December was coming, I thought that we would have a great update and I just thought that I would hop back into the game but wow… the game feels so empty now ? 

Let’s hope that this is not the end of KKH but looks like it 😕
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Having the worst luck here
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Girl it was just a detail, lmao.
    I know Glu can be rotten in Management but we should appreciate the people who don't have that much corporative and burocratic power that are trying to do their best, from programers department, design department, the writer or the writers, among others.

Well it's my two cents ofc, 🤧.
    Omg I was just pointing out smth as a person who read the lines of dialogue from time to time 💀 I didn't disrespect anyone from Glu nor the management nor the rest of the employees 😭😭
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Please be respectful in the forum, and about the possible ending of the game if I ran a business I would be rushing to cut ties with Kardashians and their partners right now. We are getting access to 1000s of items which would have cost 1000s of dollars and it will make the game last for a while even if they stop the updates. They didn’t even have to do that 🤷‍♀️💕
    I think that’s the point… people have spent thousands of dollars on items that are just being given for free. Yes that’s okay for you and players who haven’t spent anything but for other people it’s highly annoying. The lack of communication is just as annoying bc we wouldn’t have to keep mentioning the ending of the game if someone just told us 🥴 the only people being disrespectful is Glu 🤷‍♂️
    But how? Like I say they’re giving access to absolutely everything for free. I have spent over $1000 but that wouldn’t even cover a fraction of the items that we’re now getting. Were people mad when they brought back old TS items into the boxes that people had chased? If you spend money on the game you get those items straight away. It’s not like they’ve now just added everything to our inventories. The game has always brought back old items and we’ve always asked them to update bronze silver and diamond boxes with more items. These items in the boxes now will probably take more than a year for most players to collect them all. I think they’re trying to do the best they can - giving away everything in the game and letting us date whoever, giving us extra offers. A lot of people are not happy but to me it’s like the best they could have done 💗
    Lucyxox said:
    If I were Glu, I would have never signed a contract with Kardashian or the rest of her related 🤡
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.