🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Please be respectful in the forum, and about the possible ending of the game if I ran a business I would be rushing to cut ties with Kardashians and their partners right now. We are getting access to 1000s of items which would have cost 1000s of dollars and it will make the game last for a while even if they stop the updates. They didn’t even have to do that 🤷‍♀️💕
    If I were Glu, I would have never signed a contract with Kardashian or the rest of her related 🤡
    Well yeah lmao 😂😂 but they used to have people in a chokehold at the time. These days however…
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Please be respectful in the forum, and about the possible ending of the game if I ran a business I would be rushing to cut ties with Kardashians and their partners right now. We are getting access to 1000s of items which would have cost 1000s of dollars and it will make the game last for a while even if they stop the updates. They didn’t even have to do that 🤷‍♀️💕
    If I were Glu, I would have never signed a contract with Kardashian or the rest of her related 🤡
    Well yeah lmao 😂😂 but they used to have people in a chokehold at the time. These days however…
    2014 was a wild year
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    I think that’s the point… people have spent thousands of dollars on items that are just being given for free. Yes that’s okay for you and players who haven’t spent anything but for other people it’s highly annoying. The lack of communication is just as annoying bc we wouldn’t have to keep mentioning the ending of the game if someone just told us 🥴 the only people being disrespectful is Glu 🤷‍♂️
    But how? Like I say they’re giving access to absolutely everything for free. I have spent over $1000 but that wouldn’t even cover a fraction of the items that we’re now getting. Were people mad when they brought back old TS items into the boxes that people had chased? If you spend money on the game you get those items straight away. It’s not like they’ve now just added everything to our inventories. The game has always brought back old items and we’ve always asked them to update bronze silver and diamond boxes with more items. These items in the boxes now will probably take more than a year for most players to collect them all. I think they’re trying to do the best they can - giving away everything in the game and letting us date whoever, giving us extra offers. A lot of people are not happy but to me it’s like the best they could have done 💗
    I don’t care that they’re giving them in boxes. What annoys me is giving the boxes away for free… either way we still spent money out of our pockets to get these items. We should never have spent the money if we knew that a month or two later they’re gonna give us them anyway? I’ve seen people on here with the same items in their pallets quite a few times… same with the access pass the first 2 times. Why have I spent £5 each time to access the pass the previous 2 months for people to now get those items for free. We haven’t been offered a refund or anything to replace what we paid. Everyone who is excited about this really can’t have spent that much money on the game bc nothing about this is good for paying players… we’ve basically p*ssed our money down a drain? 
  • Gia_v_LGia_v_L Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Give the lesbians something jeez.
    Am I the only one that wants to date Crystal? I remember being butthurt because there was a storyline with Crystal/Dylan, but she was just using me to make him jealous. I want Zurhi, Maya, and Willow, too. This Willow, specifically. ⬇️

Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    I think that’s the point… people have spent thousands of dollars on items that are just being given for free. Yes that’s okay for you and players who haven’t spent anything but for other people it’s highly annoying. The lack of communication is just as annoying bc we wouldn’t have to keep mentioning the ending of the game if someone just told us 🥴 the only people being disrespectful is Glu 🤷‍♂️
    But how? Like I say they’re giving access to absolutely everything for free. I have spent over $1000 but that wouldn’t even cover a fraction of the items that we’re now getting. Were people mad when they brought back old TS items into the boxes that people had chased? If you spend money on the game you get those items straight away. It’s not like they’ve now just added everything to our inventories. The game has always brought back old items and we’ve always asked them to update bronze silver and diamond boxes with more items. These items in the boxes now will probably take more than a year for most players to collect them all. I think they’re trying to do the best they can - giving away everything in the game and letting us date whoever, giving us extra offers. A lot of people are not happy but to me it’s like the best they could have done 💗
    I don’t care that they’re giving them in boxes. What annoys me is giving the boxes away for free… either way we still spent money out of our pockets to get these items. We should never have spent the money if we knew that a month or two later they’re gonna give us them anyway? I’ve seen people on here with the same items in their pallets quite a few times… same with the access pass the first 2 times. Why have I spent £5 each time to access the pass the previous 2 months for people to now get those items for free. We haven’t been offered a refund or anything to replace what we paid. Everyone who is excited about this really can’t have spent that much money on the game bc nothing about this is good for paying players… we’ve basically p*ssed our money down a drain? 
    Like I say almost everything in the game comes back around eventually. They are not putting fashion goals or kollection items in the boxes. We are now getting 6000+ items including ones we didn’t have access to before. Previously you could buy the biggest diamond pack and maybe get around six items for that. As for repeating pallets the boxes have been out for less than two days. This will keep the keep the game going for years. It was never going to last forever. Would people rather continue giving a cut of their money to the Kardashians and everything they and their partners (Kanye, Travis Scott) etc. are associated with 🤔 Maybe they are using that money towards developing a better game, and there is potential for them to give some currency bonus for players of this game in the new one - as of yet we can only speculate 🤷‍♀️💗
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Wrong thread 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Blue box, luck just turned on me 🤣😅

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Hey dolls! I made 4 different threads so we can post our mega gift box pallets. I got this idea from our amazing discord server ~ https://discord.gg/kimmunity
    I hope you all like this idea 🥰
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Like I say almost everything in the game comes back around eventually. They are not putting fashion goals or kollection items in the boxes. We are now getting 6000+ items including ones we didn’t have access to before. Previously you could buy the biggest diamond pack and maybe get around six items for that. As for repeating pallets the boxes have been out for less than two days. This will keep the keep the game going for years. It was never going to last forever. Would people rather continue giving a cut of their money to the Kardashians and everything they and their partners (Kanye, Travis Scott) etc. are associated with 🤔 Maybe they are using that money towards developing a better game, and there is potential for them to give some currency bonus for players of this game in the new one - as of yet we can only speculate 🤷‍♀️💗
    You’re completely missing the point. I’m sure me and other people would’ve been HAPPY to see these items being given as prizes in these boxes. Like if they’d kept the 5£ access pass. I’d of paid the 5£ knowing these boxes had items we’d missed before. It’s the fact that they’re just FREE. They should have warned players about this update and the access pass prizes being given away for free because then we WOULDNT have spent the money the last 2 months to get the items? You keep coming back to the point that ur getting free stuff. Good for u. Happy for u. But I just wish they would’ve made people at least work for them as prizes or the access pass… Let’s not forget the access pass was introduced as an “intro price” giving the hint the price of the access pass would increase. Never for a second should Glu have charged us for those previous access passes if everyone is getting these items now for absolutely NOTHING. 🙄🙄🙄
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Should I keep saving my diamonds or should I just spend them?
    Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Lucyxox said:
    You’re completely missing the point. I’m sure me and other people would’ve been HAPPY to see these items being given as prizes in these boxes. Like if they’d kept the 5£ access pass. I’d of paid the 5£ knowing these boxes had items we’d missed before. It’s the fact that they’re just FREE. They should have warned players about this update and the access pass prizes being given away for free because then we WOULDNT have spent the money the last 2 months to get the items? You keep coming back to the point that ur getting free stuff. Good for u. Happy for u. But I just wish they would’ve made people at least work for them as prizes or the access pass… Let’s not forget the access pass was introduced as an “intro price” giving the hint the price of the access pass would increase. Never for a second should Glu have charged us for those previous access passes if everyone is getting these items now for absolutely NOTHING. 🙄🙄🙄
    But we’re not being given them straight away. It could take more than a year. And the logic is a lot of the other items that have been brought back people have spent far more on. It doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be brought back because then how would you decide what goes in the boxes and what doesn’t. Who would prefer to carry on paying monthly towards a game which is (seemingly) being phased out (and esp considering who a cut of it is going to) vs. being given access to those and literally tens of thousands of dollars worth of other items for free as a nice gesture? 💗
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I like the mega boxes minus that I can't choose that I can't have it be only female items and some of us can't afford to chase TS items all of the time or spend a bunch of diamonds on dbs that aren't worth spending on. Plus we're paying with time when we have to wait longer to get a chance to get items. I don't want to be on the forum as much with all of the speculation though because people could be wrong and then we get worked up for nothing. 
    Platform: Android

I didn’t say to warn us not to spend money… I said we should have been told that the access pass was going to be made free before people spent the money. If they spend then that’s down to us. And as for the “it’ll take a year to get” really? There’s like 24 boxes on the seasons page… and that’s without them giving them as SYS prizes most likely? Do u rlly think it will take a year for people to get certain items? That’s dumb. Go back and read this forum. People are getting similar pallets with some of the same items In. That to me doesn’t sound like it’ll take a year to get the good items that were behind a pay wall. As I said. Idc about the boxes and the items in there. It’s the fact once again that they have given the items away for free. Don’t give me the “items always come around again” yeah they do… but never for free🙄🙄 I’m glad some of u are excited about it but some of you still aren’t understanding what I’m saying. We should not have paid for items in diamond boxes from a month ago and from the all access pass if they’re just being given away for free now. Older items is fair enough. But when things have been out for literally a month after making people spend so much on Black Friday they shouldn’t have been put inside these boxes… 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @DivinityKKH I don't really know why they made the all access for everyone, and I was actually wondering if that was even going to be for this month only.
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Anyways… I’m saving my diamonds and then maybe spending them in January before anymore chaos happens 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    I didn’t say to warn us not to spend money… I said we should have been told that the access pass was going to be made free before people spent the money. If they spend then that’s down to us. And as for the “it’ll take a year to get” really? There’s like 24 boxes on the seasons page… and that’s without them giving them as SYS prizes most likely? Do u rlly think it will take a year for people to get certain items? That’s dumb. Go back and read this forum. People are getting similar pallets with some of the same items In. That to me doesn’t sound like it’ll take a year to get the good items that were behind a pay wall. As I said. Idc about the boxes and the items in there. It’s the fact once again that they have given the items away for free. Don’t give me the “items always come around again” yeah they do… but never for free🙄🙄 I’m glad some of u are excited about it but some of you still aren’t understanding what I’m saying. We should not have paid for items in diamond boxes from a month ago and from the all access pass if they’re just being given away for free now. Older items is fair enough. But when things have been out for literally a month after making people spend so much on Black Friday they shouldn’t have been put inside these boxes… 
    Well 24 x 12 = 288, so… thanks for (respectfully) sharing your opinion - we can totally agree to disagree 😂💕
    @DivinityKKH I don't really know why they made the all access for everyone, and I was actually wondering if that was even going to be for this month only.
    It isn’t :/ they said from January the all access pass will be free for everyone. Just assuming they started it a month early. I think people think I’m angry about the items inside the boxes when it’s really not that. I just wish they would’ve made a way for us to earn the boxes… so it doesn’t feel as crappy to the people who have spent quite a few bucks 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Should I keep saving my diamonds or should I just spend them?

Spend them since the game is ending 
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Omg I ALMOST bought the handheld during the Black Friday sale but I just couldn’t afford it. 🥹 The hair was my second pick. I like it too! This was the blue box. 

i contacted support in game about the 50 points from the challenge yesterday that glitched and they basically just said we have to eat it and accept it lol. 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Gia_v_L said:
    Am I the only one that wants to date Crystal? I remember being butthurt because there was a storyline with Crystal/Dylan, but she was just using me to make him jealous. I want Zurhi, Maya, and Willow, too. This Willow, specifically. ⬇️

I have never seen this look on Willow, I've only seen ppl mention it. Thank you for the screenshot 😭
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • ChocomiloChocomilo Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    This outfit is interestingly getting high scores by just dyeing it different colors 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    carramen_ said:

I'm gonna need these writers to be serious.
    Our secret friendship with Willow was reduced to nothing because our doll wasn't wearing a bracelet🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    At least they finally remembered they wrote that Willow is meant to be our friend🙄

I don't see it lazy tbh, Willows it's genuinely immature, she's what people refer as a kidult. So the writers for their defense are not being not serious, there's kids who act like this an a kidult would be the same too, lmao. 

Specially if the have as much money and social status as Willow and are extroverted, im pretty sure in many of us games she's top 10, maybe we are insensitized but having more than 100 million FANS would make you detach reality a bit. 

Irl there's around 14 (soon to be 15) countries than have more than 100 million habitants, so chill. Lmao~
    I didn't mean in any way to diminish the work the writers do cause they've been giving us short storylines every week for who knows how long now which will obviously be draining and tiring.

I'm just slightly upset that regardless of Willow's childish attitude, I really liked the idea of us being secret friends, but they continued on with storylines acting like that never happened only to reveal that it's because our character wasn't wearing a piece of jewelry. Plus there were storylines where our doll was appalled at the video of being Willow's friend even after they had agreed to the secret bff's thing. It was inconsistent.

It was just very upsetting as someone who likes a good story and character development 💀 Sorry if i made it seem like I was insulting the writers.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Louder for the people in the back! Not everyone wants to date these 2 guys.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Here are some more boxes. The bag is so cute but it's a male item🤦🏻‍♀️

@DivinityKKH Oh okay I see thank you! 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    You said:
    "They should have warned players about this update and the access pass prizes being given away for free because then we WOULDNT have spent the money the last 2 months to get the items?"
    which to me just pretty clearly reads that you want them to tell you to not spend money, which they would never do (and I understand that a multimillion dollar company would not do that).

Also you're using "warned" in this negative connotation when many players vocalized not wanting items behind a paywall in seasons and now that's what we have - a free access pass for all?

Your more recent post is providing more insight into your opinion than the post I initially responded to. Just to clarify, I'm also not a fan of seeing such recent items in these mega boxes. I have no problem with the access pass being free.

Yes they could have said that starting in January as they previously stated the pass would have been free. It wouldn’t have cost them any money because I’m sure a lot of people probably would have purchased the access pass. A lot of players probably don’t use this forum so it probably wouldn’t have bothered them. But if they would have said in the previous updates the access pass was free from January it would’ve at least let us make up our minds. 
    I think they used player reactions and spending habits to determine the price of the access pass though, I doubt they had any idea what they were going to do for this update/Jan when they first released it. We have only had 2 seasons.

I do think it's a little unfair to have put items people paid real money for (previous access pass items, vip subscription items) in a free box. To me its pretty similar to putting fashion goals up for free (though cheaper, it's still real money)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.