🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Had better picks today 😮‍💨. Sorry I can’t remember the color boxes. I try make note next time.

• DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Had better picks today 😮‍💨. Sorry I can’t remember the color boxes. I try make note next time.
    That blue dress and heels on the last box are so pretty 😭
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @DivinityKKH I’m happy about my picks especially the shoes. I really want the harp and the earphones tho. I tried to get them when they appeared in the diamond boxes but my unlucky picks took over again lol. Maybe next time! 🙂

• Gia_v_LGia_v_L Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Gia_v_L said:
    Give the lesbians something jeez.
    Am I the only one that wants to date Crystal? I remember being butthurt because there was a storyline with Crystal/Dylan, but she was just using me to make him jealous. I want Zurhi, Maya, and Willow, too. This Willow, specifically. ⬇️

I have never seen this look on Willow, I've only seen ppl mention it. Thank you for the screenshot 😭
    Yep. She got dolled up to taunt us for one party event and hasn’t slayed since. 🤦🏽‍♀️
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Not people coming for Willow LMFAO 😭😭😭
    no but seriously what quest was that? And what was the whole reason for them to give her a somewhat of character development… just for her to still be the same? Made no sense to me 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Crystal, Chad, Dirk got paid dust 😭😭😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • SaedeSaede Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Gia_v_L said:
    Am I the only one that wants to date Crystal? I remember being butthurt because there was a storyline with Crystal/Dylan, but she was just using me to make him jealous. I want Zurhi, Maya, and Willow, too. This Willow, specifically. ⬇️

This!! I was so exited about Crystal…
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:

I'm gonna need these writers to be serious.
    Our secret friendship with Willow was reduced to nothing because our doll wasn't wearing a bracelet🤦🏽‍♀️ 
    At least they finally remembered they wrote that Willow is meant to be our friend🙄

I don't see it lazy tbh, Willows it's genuinely immature, she's what people refer as a kidult. So the writers for their defense are not being not serious, there's kids who act like this an a kidult would be the same too, lmao. 

Specially if the have as much money and social status as Willow and are extroverted, im pretty sure in many of us games she's top 10, maybe we are insensitized but having more than 100 million FANS would make you detach reality a bit. 

Irl there's around 14 (soon to be 15) countries than have more than 100 million habitants, so chill. Lmao~
    I didn't mean in any way to diminish the work the writers do cause they've been giving us short storylines every week for who knows how long now which will obviously be draining and tiring.

I'm just slightly upset that regardless of Willow's childish attitude, I really liked the idea of us being secret friends, but they continued on with storylines acting like that never happened only to reveal that it's because our character wasn't wearing a piece of jewelry. Plus there were storylines where our doll was appalled at the video of being Willow's friend even after they had agreed to the secret bff's thing. It was inconsistent.

It was just very upsetting as someone who likes a good story and character development 💀 Sorry if i made it seem like I was insulting the writers.

I understand.
    When i started replaying the game after many years of hiatus, i received the storyline where Willow and MC got friendly in secret and maintain the feud for publicity purposes, after it i got all the other storylines when she was actively trying to destroy our career lmao.

I almost forgot that we were frenemies, and other characters like Crystal, Skylar, and other one's were the villains.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    Gia_v_L said:

That hair looks so good on her, omgfb.
    That whole fit it's so pretty.
    Does anyone know if the outfits sold for 8.99 are in the boxes? The green outfit I’ve always wanted came around again but Idk if any of the buyable with money items have been seen in the boxes
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    No there are no IAPs (In app purchases) in the boxes. No Fashion Goals, no Shop My Closets.
    iOS
    qsabz said:
    Does anyone know if the outfits sold for 8.99 are in the boxes? The green outfit I’ve always wanted came around again but Idk if any of the buyable with money items have been seen in the boxes
    How would you even think about wasting money again on a game you dragged for hours just now, and even got refunded by your bank? Hello? 😭😭😭😭
    No omg I didn’t buy it and I haven’t spent any more money. I log in for my season points now. I was just seeing if anyone saw these outfits in the boxes as I’ve seen a few outfits I missed (like the Dolly Parton looking outfit with the guitar) I’m scared to spend any money incase it flags as suspicious 😭
    I don’t get why they couldn’t add the old weekend items available for diamonds as well. Now I have to wait to get it in the boxes 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    How long the diamonds offer will be? I just saw it now.

@Any i think the 1x diamond offers are permanent now 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    I’m so bored with this game, I’ve spent a few diamonds on the dye boxes lol. Luckily I got the new dyes.
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @Any i think the 1x diamond offers are permanent now 
    Thank you 😊
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    So no December newsletter @eggsandbananas
    I’m so bored with this game, I’ve spent a few diamonds on the dye boxes lol. Luckily I got the new dyes.

SAME, i wish at least we could replay old storylines for players like me who don't have none left, lol. At least for some mid entertainment. 
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    glu making something free after charging people for it isn't new though
    didn't they do this with the valentine's boxes a few years ago too? that's why it doesn't really surprise me and this comes from someone who spent in both, those boxes when they were released and the october access pass so i do see where everyone's povs come from

i do like this new seasons dynamic, it's just sad where our minds go when we think about it (the game ending/going into auto pilot in a few months) since this would've been a great way to add something new to the game we used to love 
    also dating raul is the biggest highlight for me from this update 🥹

• ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

SAME, i wish at least we could replay old storylines for players like me who don't have none left, lol. At least for some mid entertainment. 
    I was thinking about this earlier today, like “man, I wish I could go back and start my quests over again but keep everything else like closet, level, fans, etc all the same”
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Maybe in the future, Glu could give us more daily, weekly and stretch challenges and make more seasons pages full of the mega boxes. I’m really bored every day and it would nice to have points to earn and boxes to open. I feel like it will take forever to get all the items when we don’t get many boxes a month. 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I've opened 10 boxes and literally none of them have male items 🙄 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited December 2022
    malakk15 said:
    I've opened 10 boxes and literally none of them have male items 🙄 
    Interesting. Of course, most palettes I’ve seen people post have male items, but there are none to be found for a male doll 🙄. I wish they gave us a choice, to pick whether you get male or female or both items in a box. 
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    is there any update on the iOS glitch that stops the game from loading up on newer phones? @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Obsessed with this little cute rain deer 🦌🎄💕 
    You look gorgeous with the new lips!!! 😍😍
    @KkhAngelica
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.