🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Elenaaa said:
    Not happy with my picks 😢 I don’t mind getting male items, but I do mind getting outdated items!! I wish they would update clothes for male dolls, I’m always looking for cute items to match with my husband but it’s really hard to find good male items that are available in the VB 🙄

I’m convinced that I’m cursed…

The only good pallet I had so far and I forgot what color it was 🥲

• JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Jesus, you people are really strange. 
    Okay we all wasted money on game, and so what, there's always risk of spending money on anything. 
    You all buy unnecessary stuff in your life and most of the time you don't use it. And don't get me started on spending money on unnecessary food and drinks and cigarettes which all come out of your behind and up in smoke. And with that opinion you can go in the store and ask a refund because you eat it? Wtf
    Stop complaining.
    It's just a game and money is for spending 🙄
    Aw this reminded me that the worst that could happen to your money is lose them on your way 😂 this happened to me once. Not talking about being pickpocketed 😂 you're right, money are meant to be spent. And idk, I've also decided to spend a lot of money on the game. Do I regret? Maybe, but not much. Whenever I made a purchase, I knew I got the item immediately. So no waiting, no cheating, plus the money went (hopefully) to the employees that worked hard on making this game possible. 

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Okay we all wasted money on game, and so what, there's always risk of spending money on anything. 
    You all buy unnecessary stuff in your life and most of the time you don't use it. And don't get me started on spending money on unnecessary food and drinks and cigarettes which all come out of your behind and up in smoke. And with that opinion you can go in the store and ask a refund because you eat it? Wtf
    Stop complaining.
    Aw this reminded me that the worst that could happen to your money is lose them on your way 😂 this happened to me once. Not talking about being pickpocketed 😂 you're right, money are meant to be spent. And idk, I've also decided to spend a lot of money on the game. Do I regret? Maybe, but not much. Whenever I made a purchase, I knew I got the item immediately. So no waiting, no cheating, plus the money went (hopefully) to the employees that worked hard on making this game possible. 

Also I regret it as much as eating 300g of chocolate and geting fat 😂
    I once throw away some money I stashed in my cigarette box, and when the box was empty in garbage 😂 talk about wasted money 🤣🤣
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Stop complaining.
    If I can get money back on anything trust me I will try 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 yes we spend the money but if you can also get it back why not?? There's also a cost of living crisis currently so every little helps
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    There is a cost of living crisis and the biggest problem is that people choose to spend their money foolishly and want a refund or take out loans they can't afford to pay back and expect everyone to else to pick up the tab because of their poor choices. We all suffer and that bank is a huge part of the problem, just like the Chrisleys or whatever their name is that defrauds the bank to get money.
    LAdoll24 said:
    I mean depending on how much money you were refunded, possibly fraudulently, it probably could be bank fraud. You really have no proof or evidence that the game is ending and it was your choice to spend money no one forced you to. Just because you have buyers remorse it does not equal a refund. You should give the money back. It is not like you don't still have all the stuff you purchased and still have access to it all. 
    LAdoll24 said:
    I mean depending on how much money you were refunded, possibly fraudulently, it probably could be bank fraud. You really have no proof or evidence that the game is ending and it was your choice to spend money no one forced you to. Just because you have buyers remorse it does not equal a refund. You should give the money back. It is not like you don't still have all the stuff you purchased and still have access to it all. 
    Just to clarify it wasn't me that got my money back I'm just simply stating facts that if you can they why not? Not sure why people are acting as if they wouldn't want their money back given the chance 🤣 also hardly fraudulent the bank has approved her to have a refund maybe the laws in your country are different who knows. I think people are just salty because given the chance ANYONE  would get their money back she just so happened to try it and was successful 💁🏼‍♀️
  • kkhnikkicolekkhnikkicole Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Honestly if the game is over I just wish they’d add all past items to the closet or daily boxes. I’ll play this as a dress up game. Idc. 😅
    LAdoll24 said:
    Why not? How ignorant. Why should anyone be entitled to a refund for things they still have and are still using? No matter where you live. A lie equals fraud. Whether you lie to get a refund or lie to get a loan you eventually don't pay back. Clearly you don't get it, morally, nevermind legally. The bank is a huge part of the problem but probably thinks she no longer has access to the things purchased which is not the case. You and the people who think like you are the problem with this world and why there is a cost of living crisis. Wow. 

Judge Judy says it best... You ate the steak, you pay for it. You don't eat it and then say well I am not full or I didn't like it. But good luck in life Karma will catch up to you ✌
    Girl bye 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Exactly, nice come back. You know its wrong.
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @kokokokonut are we getting the December newsletter 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Why not? How ignorant. Why should anyone be entitled to a refund for things they still have and are still using? No matter where you live. A lie equals fraud. Whether you lie to get a refund or lie to get a loan you eventually don't pay back. Clearly you don't get it, morally, nevermind legally. The bank is a huge part of the problem but probably thinks she no longer has access to the things purchased which is not the case. You and the people who think like you are the problem with this world and why there is a cost of living crisis. Wow. 

Judge Judy says it best... You ate the steak, you pay for it. You don't eat it and then say well I am not full or I didn't like it. But good luck in life Karma will catch up to you ✌
    👏👏👏 Well said girl! 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @Anjakkh tysm! 🥰💕
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @kokokokonut are we getting the December newsletter 
    i think it's safe to say we won't
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Obsessed with this little cute rain deer 🦌🎄💕 
    wait raul and this little reindeer are the highlights of this update for me 
    he's the cutest 
    also you look beautiful 🤍
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @wkenna16 tysm! 💕💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Almost picked the eyes
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Second-hand embarrassment hurts others you know 🥲💕
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Can somebody tell me where to find these shopping bags? I swear it’s not in my closet, I just won them
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Did you check "MISC" @Briannakkh? 💓
    The shopping bags are in the purse section
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited December 2022
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    So I spent 240 K-stars opening the 40 star boxes in  Seasons. I can't even visit this forum anymore, everyone is doing such a great job picking good picks, but out of the 12 boxes I opened (6 free and 6 at 40 K stars), I only got FOUR women's items. And they're all terrible anyway, mostly super old accessories, shoes and a really ugly short dress. Why? How? What am I doing that I'm getting men clothing so much? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    🥲 
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Well, I'll put in my two cents and say - refund is
    on the bank. Not her. They made the decision that it's right to refund.

Now to the freaking audacity - it seems like Glu and the mods are often very quick to jump in and and call someone not only a cheater but a THIEF (!!) - but when questions are being asked about the game, players are confused, game is weird and off, all we hear is crickets. How is it considered STEALING if a bank makes the decision for the customer to get a refund? Did she hack the IT-system? Or? Rude af in my opinion. Think what you want about the "poor" judgement of the bank, but to call someone a thief and a cheater as if she hacked into the systems of GLU and took people's money while not answering questions is indeed beyond me.

Oh well, oh well.... y'all just sprinkling the word "cheater" and "thief" everywhere like it's seasoning. I'm still glad she got her refund. Lol.
    Maybe there is no refund and someone is making up some story?

No bank will process a refund like that. It always requires filing, enquiry about the validity of the reason, ... . In this case there is no valid reason. It's the decision of the player to buy sth at a certain moment. Would be nice to see on Black Friday all the discounted stuff that I bought earlier being refunded.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.