🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited December 2022
    malakk15 said:
    I've opened 10 boxes and literally none of them have male items 🙄 
    I will gladly give you all the male items I received (I only got 2 female items in the 6 of mine that I opened.

#edit: (if I could actually give you the items 😉)
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Dana_358 said:
    Maybe there is no refund and someone is making up some story? No bank will process a refund like that. It always requires filing, enquiry about the validity of the reason, in this case there is no valid reason. It's the decision of the player to buy sth at a certain moment. Would be nice to see on Black Friday all the discounted stuff that I bought earlier being refunded.
    I don't know girl.. Anything is possible. I don't know that bank's policy, I have never asked my bank for a refund nor do I want to. My focus was that I think Glu and others should do better and be quicker with providing information when their long time players are confused, unhappy and/or notice odd stuff with the game, as they are quick with calling players out, that's all. I think my point didn't come across as clear as I thought. 🤍 Let's put it to rest now and hope for better energy lol. 🤗 @Dana_358
  • AmyaKKHAmyaKKH Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I don’t want the analogy police to come after me but, if somebody falsely accused of a crime was asked if they killed someone they wouldn’t say, “stay tuned for updates”… they would say no.  So it is pointless to attack fellow worried players all because of Glu’s vagueness.  For those of us who need to be reminded, kindness is free.(no bank refund required)💀💀
    IOS Player
    #WeekendEventsPlsComeHomeTheKidsMissYou
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Question: I have a cute doggo I bought. I don't see any items available to buy or earn for him like with my cat, but I can still collect paws. Is there a meaning to collecting them? 🐾🐾🐾
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Question: I have a cute doggo I bought. I don't see any items available to buy or earn for him like with my cat, but I can still collect paws. Is there a meaning to collecting them? 🐾🐾🐾
    I think for every 100 paws you collect you get some energy and cash and xp
  • EliquistisEliquistis Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    why are we not getting the storyline parts 3,4? I haven’t received the call
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Kalinda left but I got this call tonight 💀💀
    A ghost 👻? 
    why are we not getting the storyline parts 3,4? I haven’t received the call
    No, stories have only 2 episodes from now on
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Aww, love the Kalinda call.   Anyone else get a little teary seeing that?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    At this point, im 97% sure they are ending the game, the question is when are they gonna close the server for good
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    ☠️☠️☠️☠️
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    They are not the only one perpetuating the conversation - you guys will say that the mods are rude but you don’t respect them when they ask you to please stick to forum rules. If you want to start a discord about it feel free but it’s against forum rules to talk about it here and some of the posts are disrespectful which makes it more of an issue. Save your energy typing these posts that will only get deleted later 💕
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited December 2022
    You are so ignorant it is actually sad. Take your own advice and move on now. Obviously hit a nerve for you to continue tagging me. 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I woke up to so many messages I thought there was new game news but it's just you all squabbling. Can we please stop with the name calling and stay on topic here? 🙏 thanks
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited December 2022
            Given Glu's treatmeant towards us players throughout the years I can say Im sad but not surprised with their frustration. We are all angry and disappointed every updates (or so I think ever since 2020) but this time we are also sad cause the game is coming close to its end. But still it doesnt mean its right for us players to finger-pointing at each other when the fault is 100% Glu's.
             The forum used to be a fun and happy place where we give our feedbacks, share our looks and creative edits but now it's just filled with angry, sad, disappointed players, thats what a mobile game company gets when they continuously ignoring, disrespecting their players
             Also Im pretty tired of acting fine and nice, when everything is not. Just saw the praise GoD GlU thread and I cringed so hard 💀 
    malakk15 said:
            Given Glu's treatmeant towards us players throughout the years I can say Im sad but not surprised with their frustration. We are all angry and disappointed every updates (or so I think ever since 2020) but this time we are also sad cause the game is coming close to its end. But still it doesnt mean its right for us players to finger-pointing at each other when the fault is 100% Glu's.
             The forum used to be a fun and happy place where we give our feedbacks, share our looks and creative edits but now it's just filled with angry, sad, disappointed players, thats what a mobile game company gets when they continuously ignoring, disrespecting their players
             Also Im pretty tired of acting fine and nice, when everything is not. Just saw the praise GoD GlU thread and I cringed so hard 💀 
    Finally someone said it. That thread is honestly pathetic. I don't say that noone that works on the game deserves any kind of recognition. But definitely calling them gods is a huge exaggeration. 🧌
    I’ve gotten too many complaints about this thread, and I’m doing massive clean up, and want the discussion to move on. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SilboaMedsKKHSilboaMedsKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Dear God! Stop the arguing, Quit Dogging about (Can't use the other word because I like my user and not to be Banned) If the game its ending, enjoy the rest, spend if you want to spend, if not, well don't do it. Like mobile, the pc and console gaming it's the same, you spend money without knowing if the server are going to shut down tomorrow. Be pragmatic for god sake! I spended money too, we are adults and spend our money in whatever we want. 

Take a dose copium and deal with it. And don't come saying "Its so unfair what GLU/Moderators/Whoever You Blame for its doing to the game" Life its not fair in any level, it's just bussiness.  
    edited December 2022
    geenellys said:
    The only reason we started getting the opposite gender items in boxes was because we started getting duets so we should at least have 1 duets a month because all of these men clothes im getting im never going to use 
    We have a Duets coming up later in this update.   We’ll probably still get one an update.  Especially since we are getting both gender’s clothing in other GBs as prizes.   Our SYS/TS prizes are still gender specific to our Doll. 

Edit for clarity. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    geenellys said:
    The only reason we started getting the opposite gender items in boxes was because we started getting duets so we should at least have 1 duets a month because all of these men clothes im getting im never going to use 
    We have a Duets coming up later in this update.   We’ll probably still get one an update.  Especially since we are getting both gender’s clothing in the prizes. 
    both gender cloththing in sys prizes??
    iOS player
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    geenellys said:
    We have a Duets coming up later in this update.   We’ll probably still get one an update.  Especially since we are getting both gender’s clothing in the prizes. 
    both gender cloththing in sys prizes??
    She ment in the news boxes
    yes, my bad. thanks.   I’m changing my post to read Gift Boxes.   Our SYS/TS prizes are still for our gender Doll.   ;). I just wanted to let everyone know, Duets is still with us. (are?)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    yes, my bad. thanks.   I’m changing my post to read Gift Boxes.   Our SYS/TS prizes are still for our gender Doll.   ;). I just wanted to let everyone know, Duets is still with us. (are?)
    By any chance Koko, do you know when the duets sys is? like is it Christmas Week?
    I’m not sure, but when I get to my laptop later. I’ll check.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Naughty & Nice was duets last year.. maybe it that again this year? 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.