šŸŽ†ā˜ƒļøKK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!ā„ļøā˜ƒļø

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ā ok,
    o:) I canā€™t share everything, but Duets SYS is a Holiday theme ending on Christmas Evening.Ā 

I really canā€™t say more, just wanted you to know Duets is still with us. Ā Plus, thereā€™s nothing more to tell, and maybeĀ Iā€™m already in the soup for this! Lol. Ā Ā  >:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I have read all the comments about KKH ending and wanted to add my comment toošŸ˜€
    Sorry, English is my third language and Iā€™m 100% sure that thereā€™ll be a lot of mistakesšŸ˜€
    It is clear as day that the game it dying. The contract with Kim ends next year and they wonā€™t continue it. Kim just simply isnā€™t interested in it. She has a lot of successful business and they fit hear ā€œaestheticā€. KKH was released almost 10 years ago when Kim was an absolutely different person. It was ā€œold Kimā€. Since then everyone changed. They gave up on this game looooong time ago. Kylie and Kendall are still teenagers in KKH. Kim wears her engagement ring. There werenā€™t even added her new outfits. They stopped Ā adding new locations, new businesses, new clothes in the kloset years ago.
    This years Black Friday sale was final warning that everything is going to end. They added a lot of clothes that WE wanted. And now they are just making changes that will make game run by autopilot. Mega boxes full of cool things, seasons so they just donā€™t need to make weekend events anymore, no new storylines. They didnā€™t make these mega boxes to make us happier before the end. They did it because they definitely donā€™t have resources to make new thing in game and this is easiest way to earn at least some money from players. They added wrinkles, Czarinaā€™s hair and lips to those gift boxes but not for us to enjoy our games. They just simply using what they already had made. Some players had Czarina with those face features last year. So why not use them if they already exist?
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Not for nothing but I am getting the WORST items in my blue/green/red/silver boxes šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® to storage they go
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Pause - didnā€™t this game end awhile ago too back in like 2018/2019 too though? Or maybe earlierā€¦ I donā€™t remember I just played in 2014 when it first came out then didnā€™t for a few years, picked it back up for a minute in 2017, then nothing from the end of 2017 until fall 2020 but I had heard it ended but I still didnā€™t delete it from my ipadĀ 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    also I'm sorry for those who aren't happy about paying for previous seasons passes but with the complete backlash that seasons got upon its release (so many pages) and one of the main points being that half if not more clothes was behind a paywall, is it really that surprising its free now? It feels very much like a damned if you do damned if you don't.
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Ā Well I stired the pot šŸ˜‚

ā¤ļø android playerĀ ā¤ļø
    šŸ‡­šŸ‡·šŸ¦Šā™’Ā 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Pause - didnā€™t this game end awhile ago too back in like 2018/2019 too though? Or maybe earlierā€¦ I donā€™t remember I just played in 2014 when it first came out then didnā€™t for a few years, picked it back up for a minute in 2017, then nothing from the end of 2017 until fall 2020 but I had heard it ended but I still didnā€™t delete it from my ipadĀ 

The original contract ended at one point around that time and everyone thought the game was ending but the contract was renewed until 2023. There is always possibility of a renewal after this contract ends.
  • TrydenTrueTrydenTrue Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm sorry if this was already asked- but in our Season - Player's Choice, one of the weekly challenges is to "Buy the outfit from this week's episode". Is there going to be a weekend episode, or did I miss something with Raul???
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I'm sorry if this was already asked- but in our Season - Player's Choice, one of the weekly challenges is to "Buy the outfit from this week's episode". Is there going to be a weekend episode, or did I miss something with Raul???
    No, it was a mistake and they said thereā€™s nothing that can be done but wait for the weekly challenges to refresh šŸ™„
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Nvm
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    It does feel very different this time and now with EA being involved who knows what will happen. We just have to wait and see but yes there are troubling signs, that can not be denied.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I forgot to screenshot my palette, but Iā€™m really happy I got these eyes from the holiday boxes!! Sorta makes up for my absolutely terribly mega box picks šŸ˜…
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Look, I wouldn't be happy if this game ended. Like many others, I have invested a lot of time and unfortunately money into the game but tbh,I made that decision, there's no looking back. I want this game to continue as much as the rest of you but honestly, hearing every second person say the games dead, the games ending and commenting pages and pages of how its nearing the end, like its very much not ideal but I'm getting a bit tired of it. I want clarity like everyone here does but I don't like the constant doom and gloom atmosphere that has been creeping up in the forum with every update and of course, with the one we have now, its multiplied the negativity. Idm memes or people joking but its just constant.

I'm sorry if people aren't happy about me saying this, I am but itā€™s just non stop.
    I understand what youā€™re trying to say but this thread is about latest update. And the latest update screams ā€œTHE ENDā€. Iā€™m upset too but this is the only place where I can express my feeling and opinion about itĀ 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    also I'm sorry for those who aren't happy about paying for previous seasons passes but with the complete backlash that seasons got upon its release (so many pages) and one of the main points being that half if not more clothes was behind a paywall, is it really that surprising its free now? It feels very much like a damned if you do damned if you don't.
    Well said to both your points,Ā  thankkkk you!Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Re: iOS issue with update
    Ā 13.6.1 on iOS was released yesterday; it should fix the display issue for iPhone.Ā Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NoBeomgyuSwirlNoBeomgyuSwirl Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Oml, I just read the last few pages of the thread and yā€™all the arguing is insufferable lmao. I get everyone can share their opinions and feelings on updates and other peoples views, as am I, but the amount of times I see yā€™all kick yourselves in your OWN legsā€¦driving yourselves insane. For me, I think Iā€™ll still play even if itā€™s ā€œthe endā€. Cant see myself screaming that ā€œI hate this gameā€ every single day while consciously choosing to stay, sounds miserable n so many players do that. You can tell they arenā€™t just confused on their next move, theyā€™re the main ones who give ā€œdamned if you do, damned if you donā€™tā€ responses to everyone including GLU, thatā€™s why Iā€™ve made up my mind personally which feels peaceful. I get GLU has messed up quite a lot in the past, but this is the best theyā€™ve done and some of you will never be satisfied so idk what to tell you. Iā€™m so glad Seasons is free, n im having fun with not feeling pressured to save for a weekly outfit n a million other things. If I had any complaint at all, itā€™d be how many Tapjoy offers are broken esp for diamond offers :( thereā€™s a certain kind of zip code one that literally never works.

but I just joined this game again after years a few months ago, Iā€™ve got lots to chase, saw so many cute things in the mega boxes šŸ˜­šŸ˜­Ā 
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Actually, in older threads about updates there used to be 80+ or 100+ pages, mostly complaints, but a majority of them left. Sometimes I wonder if all of old forum users, avid players areĀ masochists, I certainly feel like onešŸ’€Ā 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I'll just leave this here šŸ‡­šŸ‡·āš½šŸ‡­šŸ‡·āš½šŸ‡­šŸ‡·Ā 
    Igraj moja Hrvatska šŸ„³šŸ„³šŸ„³

ā¤ļø android playerĀ ā¤ļø
    šŸ‡­šŸ‡·šŸ¦Šā™’Ā 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited December 2022
    ā€”
    edited: sent ticket to csĀ  :)
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Actually, in older threads about updates there used to be 80+ or 100+ pages, mostly complaints, but a majority of them left. Sometimes I wonder if all of old forum users, avid players areĀ masochists, I certainly feel like onešŸ’€Ā 

Ofc we are, why you think Glu act the way they act? Because they know they can get away with it šŸ¤£šŸ¤”šŸ’€. Not only for the few people here in the forum, but for the ones who play without being neither here or on the Subreddit either.
    +Ā šŸŽ‡Ā āšœļø šŸ‘‘Ā TripleĀ Crown of Number 1's &Ā GOBINĀ recipientĀ Ā šŸ†āšœļøšŸŽ‡. +Ā 
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited December 2022

Ear looks so weirdā€¦ Itā€™s from last seasons page
    Good luck convincing Glu to fix it , also I think some of you exaggerate with these flaws you keep finding in the design of the items. To me there's nothing wrong. Shut up and be thankful you got this item for free will you?
  • JeffreeStarJeffreeStar Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Ā  Ā  Ā They should have stop updates threads, not spoilers šŸ„“
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Or better, just stop the game now and revive Stardom, and this time make sure to pay attention to players' needs and wants.Ā 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.