šŸ—³ļøšŸŒ² KK:H SYS- 12/8/22 - Enchanted Forest šŸŒ²šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• marcepaneqmarcepaneq Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Based on the spoilers, Iā€™m (very, very cautiously) hopeful that SYS might have more than two earnables? All of the non-seasons items look like part of outfits with at least four pieces but idk for sure
    My guess is the rest of the spoilers is diamond box/trendsetters and earnables will be switched with mega boxes
    Doll's name: Anne Fetamine
    Nationality:Ā šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Since:Ā 2015
    (2015-2018, October 2021-now)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Based on the spoilers, Iā€™m (very, very cautiously) hopeful that SYS might have more than two earnables? All of the non-seasons items look like part of outfits with at least four pieces but idk for sure
    My guess is the rest of the spoilers is diamond box/trendsetters and earnables will be switched with mega boxes
    nooo youā€™re probably right šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    nooo youā€™re probably right šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    So I havenā€™t looked at the TS prizes yet (havenā€™t submitted anything) butā€¦ thereā€™s no earnables OR new diamond box??
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    So I havenā€™t looked at the TS prizes yet (havenā€™t submitted anything) butā€¦ thereā€™s no earnables OR new diamond box??
    The handheld earnables were my fav thing about sys eventsšŸ˜­
    Can someone post the TS distribution?
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    When does it start? I thought it'd start this hour
    Itā€™ll start in 45mins at 3est!!

Thank you!Ā 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Can someone send the prize distribution?? For earnables and ts
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Disappointing thereā€™s no new diamond boxes this week. Is this a permanent thing now or is this just because the Glu staff have some time off over the holidays?Ā 
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

um..
    iOS player
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I wish the dress was available to all tiers because it's really pretty plus I can't even see what my doll looks like with the prize items.šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    KKH spoiler pages giving us better content than the actual gamešŸ˜
  • PastelGlitterPastelGlitter Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Once Christmas is over will we get new Show Your Style events on Thursday or are we just gonna have to replay ones we already have?
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Iā€™m disappointed with this theme as well. There are so many winter themed we couldā€™ve played with.Ā 

Cosy night in, winter royalty, nut cracker ballet, etc.Ā 
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
    But why does it say throwback items next to the new trendsetters prizes? Are the ts prizes going to just turn into boxes and theyā€™ve released the new layout too early? Idk Iā€™m tired
    this sucks lol
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Took me 50 diamonds but I got the sword!!! šŸ˜­šŸ„³
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    2 boxes is really disappointing šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I wouldā€™ve preferred if they put the outfit as the earnables and then gave us like 4 boxes for a prizeĀ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This is sad ā˜¹ļø
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MizzyJMizzyJ Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    So we now we have two throwbacks back two back? We not getting a outfit this week to earn, instead we getting some boxes? Canā€™t even see how the style earning outfit looks on usšŸ¤Ø Did we lose another way to get free outfits, cause you know we donā€™t have weekday and weekend events no more.Ā Someone pls explain whatā€™s happening; cause Iā€™m confused.šŸ§
    Whatā€™s Goodie Goodie? šŸ˜Š
  • DaisyJDaisyJ Registered Users, Member 394 Posts
    I am also so confused right now. Can someone quickly recap me on all these recent changes or direct me to the threads where I can fill myself in?Ā 

Like why do we have two throwbacks back to back? Is SYS ending? What are mega boxes? Why is Dress to Impress leaving? Why did we get the Access Pass for this Seasons? Iā€™m genuinely so confused. šŸ˜Ÿ
  • Doll_FaceDoll_Face Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    I think @eggsandbananas explained this in his comment about the update tbh. Let me see if I can find it.
    DaisyJ said:
    I am also so confused right now. Can someone quickly recap me on all these recent changes or direct me to the threads where I can fill myself in?Ā 

Like why do we have two throwbacks back to back? Is SYS ending? What are mega boxes? Why is Dress to Impress leaving? Why did we get the Access Pass for this Seasons? Iā€™m genuinely so confused. šŸ˜Ÿ
    girl I wish I had the answers but weā€™re all just as lost as you šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
    MizzyJ said:
    So we now we have two throwbacks back two back? We not getting a outfit this week to earn, instead we getting some boxes? Canā€™t even see how the style earning outfit looks on usšŸ¤Ø Did we lose another way to get free outfits, cause you know we donā€™t have weekday and weekend events no more.Ā Someone pls explain whatā€™s happening; cause Iā€™m confused.šŸ§
    The only way I can justify it is if the first box is exclusively handhelds and the second exclusivity dresses/hairstyles but of course it wonā€™t be
  • IridescenceIridescence Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Are we like going to get both the rows in seasons unlocked from now on or not because right now the second all-acess pass is also unlocked. Sorry for the question I became active again on forum after a long time so I became confused . Thank you! šŸ™‚
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Are we no longer getting new diamond box outfits?