Transferring game - android

DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
Okay so I got a new phone today. Went to transfer my game and it's giving me both options, from game center and Facebook. But one save is from two days ago and other one is from yesterday.
I don't won't to lose today's progress since I accumulated some stars and new stuff. 
How can I get today's save? 
I tried to connect and disconnect from Facebook on my old phone,and play some more to get maybe a new save,and connect again. But it's not helping.
Any tips? 🙂
❤️ android player ❤️
🇭🇷🦊♒ 

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I think I read somewhere that if you change your facial features it might trigger a save. Worth a shot. If that doesn't work maybe try waiting until tomorrow to see if it saved the progress but I would probably stop playing to not lose anymore progress. I know Kalinda once helped me with a transfer so maybe eggs could help you if you can't get it. Good luck.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    I think I read somewhere that if you change your facial features it might trigger a save. Worth a shot. If that doesn't work maybe try waiting until tomorrow to see if it saved the progress but I would probably stop playing to not lose anymore progress. I know Kalinda once helped me with a transfer so maybe eggs could help you if you can't get it. Good luck.
    Thanks for a reply ☺️
    But I did it🥳
    It just took a while 😁
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    No problem, glad everything worked out for you 😊