Seasons

1616263646567Next

Comments

• anna_r01anna_r01 Registered Users, Member 265 Posts
    I've gotten way too many male items just today from my mega boxes, and maybe 2 female items. I wish I could at switch with a male doll who got too many female items they're not going to have use for.
    Also I have diamond offers showing up now.
    I was excited for the boxes because there are so many items that I’ve missed out on, and I got male items in 2 out of the 3 boxes I opened. I honestly will never need those items, and even if we have duets SYS I always use a female NPC anyway so it was just a waste😔
    ❤️iOS Player❤️
  • livkkh367282livkkh367282 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

I’m so excited to announce a new way to play at your own pace and get rewards you’ll love! Seasons are coming soon with more ways to earn clothing, k-stars, diamonds, and tickets.

Seasons offer a new set of challenges and rewards. You can complete daily, weekly, and stretch challenges to collect points and use them to buy your favorite rewards. There’s an option to upgrade to the All-Access Pass for exclusive rewards.l

HI so does anyone know what a daily episode is in the season challenges?  it’s telling me i’ll get 50 points if i complete a daily episode but i don’t know what it is so i can’t complete it.

• arivalfearivalfe Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’m glad male players have a chance to open boxes and win male items BUT I haven’t even bought my game husband a pair of shoes… 😭 can’t believe I spend 40 stars on THAT t-shirt 

PD: This was the blue box on page 2 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm starting to have better luck picking the female items. It's not all of the stuff I want the most, but it's a start.
    Platform: Android

• PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I'm not having much luck picking the nice items 🫣🥴 I even spent 40 kstars to open another box and got male items 😑 
  • crazykzcrazykz Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    arivalfe said:
    I’m glad male players have a chance to open boxes and win male items BUT I haven’t even bought my game husband a pair of shoes… 😭 can’t believe I spend 40 stars on THAT t-shirt 

PD: This was the blue box on page 2 
    Wow I want that hair with the black bow 😭😭
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I’m deceased, this is a red mega box 💀
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I’m deceased, this is a red mega box 💀
    Omg I've been wanting that long hair (2nd one top row) for agessss I've nearly opened all my boxes and not had it in any 😞🫠
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @PicThisTia it starts tomorrow 
    Thanks btw lol 
  • RoseWaldorfRoseWaldorf Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

I’m so excited to announce a new way to play at your own pace and get rewards you’ll love! Seasons are coming soon with more ways to earn clothing, k-stars, diamonds, and tickets.

Seasons offer a new set of challenges and rewards. You can complete daily, weekly, and stretch challenges to collect points and use them to buy your favorite rewards. There’s an option to upgrade to the All-Access Pass for exclusive rewards.

It is December and I still hate this. Get back with 5 star weekends and vip events.
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Seasons could have been so much more had they kept up with it. Imagine a Christmas season, and a New Year season, and a Valentine season… 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited August 2023
    Could someone please tell me the max amount of professional gigs there are in stretch?

nvm it’s 75
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Also is it true that these Don’t count as professional gigs? They take more energy than reality, but i really want to get the #1 trophy 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hey @kokokokonut
    I'm sorry for bothering you, but do you maybe know if there is going to be a new Season starting on Monday or Tuesday next week?
    I believe there will be but I'm just checking. Thanks in advance :smile:

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2023
    I’m sure there is, but to make sure I asked about themes etc and should hear back soon.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ljubica9ljubica9 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Thank you very much! 🥰
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    Hi, after a loooooong break from this game I started playing again last week and I just want to praise this seasons feature. At first I was put off by not seeing the weekend events and weekday throwback events but seasons are much better as far as I have played. Before, I only grinded to reach 600 points and did reality shows back to back instead of playing storylines. Now I can play storylines in peace and not worry about the goals as much because 75 gigs in a month is a piece of cake compared to grinding for 600 points in just 3 days. I also love the boxes, they seem balanced so far and I have earned so many nice items that I couldnt have dreamed of getting in months but now I just got them in a week. I also love getting diamonds with points too since it makes getting diamonds much easier. 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day