🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    That’s a sign that the game ending 😭
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts

😕
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    This can happen? Lmfao 😭😭😭 
    Yeah. I've had this issue for the past 2 years. It happens when you've just piled up too many contacts 😂
    Just remove the ones you don't need or have completed getting all the points for. Should be back to normal. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts

Finally got the Grinch outfit! 🎅🏻
    So soon omg 😱 
    I can't wait to get it ☺️
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be respectful and stop fighting. I’ve done clean up, and remind you to be respectful of other posters.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited December 2022

Ear looks so weird… It’s from last seasons page
    Good luck convincing Glu to fix it , also I think some of you exaggerate with these flaws you keep finding in the design of the items. To me there's nothing wrong. Shut up and be thankful you got this item for free will you?
    💀💀💀 stoop
  • wkenna16wkenna16 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    malakk15 said:
              Actually, in older threads about updates there used to be 80+ or 100+ pages, mostly complaints, but a majority of them left. Sometimes I wonder if all of old forum users, avid players are masochists, I certainly feel like one💀 
    that's because we're all masochists who love to complain to a wall 😗 because glu has never been the best at listening to its players
  • Dana_358Dana_358 Registered Users 72 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I like the new format with Seasons being for free and more pages. 

The game is much more relaxed and nice prices to win. I honestly think for new players or those being around for a few years, there's a lot of stuff to gain and maybe it's good to see men's clothes to have a some sets for duets.
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    I have gotten more useless male items from these mega boxes than I have female items and I’m beginning to get extremely angry

I was even paying the 40 kstars to open an extra box each time but those just end up being male items too 🙃
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
           Trust me no one hates mega boxes than male dolls 😑 I've opened 18 boxes from seasons and 2 boxes from this sys, none, literally ZERO male items in sight, I kept hoping for ONE male item in my pallette so I can show u guys but nope, theres none. Everyweek my female npc has at least 15 items from syss, seasons, kudos boxes while my characters get none. Glu the snake said we get opposite gender clothings bc of duets but so far all we have are repeative themes again and again (I only replayed since Halloween duets and some themes just keep coming back, its tedious 🙄). 
             I want to be positive, Im tired of complaining too but its the ugly truth  
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Here’s an updated collage of the 2022 weekend event/season items 💕
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Here's new mail. Anyone seen this?
    New update with saying kkh forever 🤣

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I have asked about this hair earlier and another player said it was bugging for her too, and I made a ticket and told Glu. They told me now to update the app to 13.6.1 in which the game "should be working smoothly", so I did but I still can't have any handheld items such as bags, drinks, my sphynx. Not even my ring shows up when I wear the hair. If I try having a bag in my hand, the hair disappears and is set to default.

Shortened version: Has it been fixed for anyone who has the hair, after the update?
    Edit: I will still tell Glu it's not working for me, just wanted to check if I'm the only one 🥹
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    qsabz said:
    I have asked about this hair earlier and another player said it was bugging for her too, and I made a ticket and told Glu. They told me now to update the app to 13.6.1 in which the game "should be working smoothly", so I did but I still can't have any handheld items such as bags, drinks, my sphynx. Not even my ring shows up when I wear the hair. If I try having a bag in my hand, the hair disappears and is set to default.

Shortened version: Has it been fixed for anyone who has the hair, after the update?
    Edit: I will still tell Glu it's not working for me, just wanted to check if I'm the only one 🥹
    The hair you have and the rest of very long hair (except the hair from diamond kollection „blonde era”) are designed that way and there is nothing you can do about it. It's not a glitch, it just made special by the length of that hair.
    konradkkh said:
    The hair you have and the rest of very long hair (except the hair from diamond kollection „blonde era”) are designed that way and there is nothing you can do about it. It's not a glitch, it just made special by the length of that hair.
    🥹💔 That sucks. I don't have any other extremely long hair so I wouldn't have known. Wonder why CS didn't tell me lol. Thanks for the info!
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @qsabz no problem❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2022
    if you see dolls holding things, with that extra long Korkov hair, there was a glitch that freed that hand, but it disappeared when an update came along (pretty sure it was Squad)s.  Anyway, if a player saved the look with a handheld in the LookBook, it still works.   I’m sorry.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Dorica said:
    Here's new mail. Anyone seen this?
    New update with saying kkh forever 🤣

I'm stupid 😂
    I thought it was saying something different with original update 🤣 they just added a heart 🤦‍♀️
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Okay, but what if the game isn’t ending and instead they’re focusing on QOL updates rather than a ton of clothing, events, storylines, etc?  Naming an update kkh forever makes me think it’s not ending yet at least. 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    ThIs 5 star weekend Kollection has just popped up but every time I try and view it my game crashes is anybody else having issues? Can somebody please show me what's in it? 
    Just wanted to post about this!
    It's crashing for me too but I'm guessing there will be stuff you can buy during black Friday 
    edited December 2022

Finally. Some good things happening, I've had the WORST luck with these. Wohoooo 💛

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    KassidyK said:
    FoxieLola said:
    ThIs 5 star weekend Kollection has just popped up but every time I try and view it my game crashes is anybody else having issues? Can somebody please show me what's in it? 
    Just wanted to post about this!
    It's crashing for me too but I'm guessing there will be stuff you can buy during black Friday 
    Black Friday was last month.

This is probably a glitch that shouldn't be showing. 
    edited December 2022
    -
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Whenever I try to open the 5 star weekend kollection my game crashes );
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
    FoxieLola said:
    I borrowed the pic from @wendy12 that posted in the SYS thread. Here are all the items. No clue how it was visible to her but she didn't receive the item she won, so even if you get in, it's still bugging. 😕 @FoxieLola

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.