This week episode

mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
Am i the only one who didn’t the gigs of this week episode for two or three days now??

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    There was an announcement that from now on story lines gonna be only 2 parted. Also there won’t be an outfit to buy.
  • mayadamahermayadamaher Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    It’s weird they’re still giving me this weekly challenge😂
    Anyways thank you for your reply ❤️
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    The storylines will only be two parts in December with no storyline outfit and will discontinue in January. The task given on seasons was a glitch and won't show up again allegedly but we just have to wait for it to refresh unfortunately. Personally, I think those who received that task should be compensated since they are out 100 pts for the week through no fault of your own.
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    idk if this was already said by someone, the forum had sooooooo many posts i haven’t looked through😅 but i had this weekly challenge too and randomly decided to buy a storyline outfit i had saved from months ago and it gave me the seasons points for this ☺️

mayadamaher said:
    It’s weird they’re still giving me this weekly challenge😂
    Anyways thank you for your reply ❤️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    This was an error, and these Challenges will not be there in the future. It has been corrected for the future just couldn’t go back and change them.  Sorry for the inconvenience. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Zepol_Lebasi27Zepol_Lebasi27 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I thought I was going insane cause I wasn’t getting anything and I thought it was something wrong with my game 😭😭😭 I’m glad I got with Raul tho so I can’t complain too much 
  • LissaliLissali Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Will the suits from the previous stories that still weren't bought still be available? I'm  F2P so to get kstars is not easy and there are suits that I really wanted to get but don't have enough kstars to buy them, so I just wanted to know if I have to speedrun in getting kstars and give up on some of the story suits😢😢
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @kokokokonut I read you said that the outfit task wouldn’t be present in future but when my weekly tasks reset 20 minutes ago, I have that task in my list 😞

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2022
    I know, it was supposed to be removed, there was a minor bug fix update, to fix ios issue, but android needs to take it as well. Maybe it was fixed in that, but I have let Glu know its still there.  Just ignore the Buy the outfit selling.  Sorry for the inconvenience. <3

Note - unrelated to 13.6.1.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary