🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    wendy12 said:
    Hey, a few days/week ago there was a kollection called 5-Star weekend which, I think a lot of people had trouble with. It costed 20 kstars, some things didn't appeared but I give it a try just for curiosity and thinking it had something to do with my phone. It landed in an empty square with the VIP and KSTAR signs and I didn't received anything.
    I already sent 2 tickets to costumer care and this is the answer I get.
    it's not fair! and it's clearly not my fault, the game shouldn't have those bugs.
    Someone can help me? evidence that I spent those kstars and received nothing:
    I would write back, thank them but politely tell them crashing is not the issue.   You bought boxes of the kollection, received nothing, and now you can’t even purchase the box again, do these clothes you bought and won were never available to you. 
    thank you, I will! it is frustrating, it's been more than 10 days.
    And for the record, they said they would look into it and let me know what happened, but never got an answer until I wrote them again like a week later or so, and the next day, they told me they fixed the crash and closed the ticket. I sent another one and the answer was the one I took a screenshot of.
    android player / english & spanish
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @wendy12 exactly my case, i issued them the problem, they said they would look into it. The next day I asked them again, they told me to wait patiently, and 2 weeks later, still no reply or compensation 💀 
    I dont know if it was intentional or they just missed my case, but every little things like this make this game intolerable. Nowadays I only play RoK, ironically I started it as an offer game to earn diamonds, but the way they treats their players is 200% better than KKH ever did and thats how you keep your loyal customers. 
  • EllyBurnsEllyBurns Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    @eggsandbananas There is a glitch with the Weekly Goal of "Work a shift at So Chic or Kardash". Working a shift does not fulfill it. Can you please let them know. 
    Hi, previously I also had this quest and I was confused why nothing counted, until I found out that this quest wants you to complete one of these type of shifts:

I did it in Downtown LA, and after starting a chat with Luther, I chose the 'I want to work' option and then one of the 1 or 4 hours long shifts. This completed that quest immediately. 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Tried to message customer support but keep getting this??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What platform do you play on @Peachesx?  if you have your Hollywood ID#, open a browser go here and use the Contact Us button, towards the bottom. Include your ID#, any screenshots and explain the situation.  
    Good luck.  If I hear more about it, I'll post.  sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    What platform do you play on @Peachesx?  if you have your Hollywood ID#, open a browser go here and use the Contact Us button, towards the bottom. Include your ID#, any screenshots and explain the situation.  
    Good luck.  If I hear more about it, I'll post.  sorry this is happening.
    I'm on android. Thank you I will try that now ☺️
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    @wendy12 exactly my case, i issued them the problem, they said they would look into it. The next day I asked them again, they told me to wait patiently, and 2 weeks later, still no reply or compensation 💀 
    You'll have to write again... I wrote about a problem I've had for 1.5 years and after multiple times that Glu gave me the same solution, not understanding what I was writing, I basically told them "please read thoroughly and understand what I'm saying", then they kept sending me automatic messages for over a month about looking into it and that there was no need to respond, so I responded anyways and when I did, they wrote back, the problem was solved the next day and they closed the ticket. 
    I still think they forgot. 😂 @malakk15
    @qsabz thank you but I already gave that up💀 it depends on how much you u want the compensation, and with the rumour of the game ending I decided not to trouble myself 🥴 

Lol. Getting sick of this
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    So glu.. are y’all going to make a new game similar to kkh or maybe bring back stardom? 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Is there a thread showing all showstopper db boxes? Trying to find a dress I won that isn’t showing in inventory or boxes 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I chose Maria today, I haven’t seen enough of her lately. 

Same, i love Simon and Albert, but i'm tired of Olivia's.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    I need advice. After how long time of inactivity do y'all kick people out of the squad? 🥲 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    I dont know if it was intentional or they just missed my case, but every little things like this make this game intolerable. Nowadays I only play RoK, ironically I started it as an offer game to earn diamonds, but the way they treats their players is 200% better than KKH ever did and thats how you keep your loyal customers. 
    Honestly if Glu does make the mistake of really ending this game, I hope they know that they’re never going to have a hit game like this one again in terms of revenue. They way they (mis)treat customers adds to this issue. 

qsabz said:

Lol. Getting sick of this
    Tell me that ain’t a furry tail… SOMEONE! 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    qsabz said:
    I need advice. After how long time of inactivity do y'all kick people out of the squad? 🥲 
    I normally give about 2 weeks incase they are on holiday. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It’s a hair accessory.  But we do have a cheerleader outfit with a tail. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    i finally got the diamond booster notification earlier today but now its gone, was that supposed to happen? i was gonna buy it later 😭
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @kokokokonut when are you going to post the January thread or is there not going to be an update next year 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @kokokokonut when are you going to post the January thread or is there not going to be an update next year 
    It's the holidays for many. I think it's perfectly understandable that she may be slow in posting new threads right now 🧡
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hello, dolls! As 2022 comes to a close, I’d like to give an update on what’s in store for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in the new year. A new Player’s Choice Season will start on Monday, January 9th, and will feature new clothing items as well as Mega Giftboxes, tickets, and currencies as rewards. Everyone will continue to enjoy the All-Access Pass for FREE! Throwback Show Your Style events and Showstopping Style giftboxes will also continue to run, with events and giftboxes starting every Monday and Thursday as usual. Players will be able to play the new Season and Throwback Show Your Style events and giftboxes without the need for a binary update, so y’all will be able to stay on the latest version (13.6.1) and still get all the events in the new year. Thanks for playing and Happy Holidays!
    Thanks for the update. Are all seasons going to be Players Choice or will we also have new themes the way we did with Luxe Life and Queens of Scream?
  • Jestypooh27Jestypooh27 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hello, dolls! As 2022 comes to a close, I’d like to give an update on what’s in store for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in the new year. A new Player’s Choice Season will start on Monday, January 9th, and will feature new clothing items as well as Mega Giftboxes, tickets, and currencies as rewards. Everyone will continue to enjoy the All-Access Pass for FREE! Throwback Show Your Style events and Showstopping Style giftboxes will also continue to run, with events and giftboxes starting every Monday and Thursday as usual. Players will be able to play the new Season and Throwback Show Your Style events and giftboxes without the need for a binary update, so y’all will be able to stay on the latest version (13.6.1) and still get all the events in the new year. Thanks for playing and Happy Holidays!
    first off I would just like to thank you so much for the update, and always being very thorough and informative. but there's some things I think could definitely improve this upcoming season!

has the team fixed female players getting male items in their boxes? or for male players who get ALL female items in their boxes not even a mix of both. it's especially difficult to stay motivated or even participate in the event when you know the prizes you win will have no use to your enjoyment. there's also the issue of free items showing up in boxes that is just feels kinda like they were just thrown in there.(this isn't directed towards you specifically in any way, it's  just in general because it's been an issue in the community everyone has experienced and it's extra frustrating when these boxes is one of the only ways you can get free clothes as a male doll)
     This also refers to sys boxes and anything moving forward. it would be great if it could detect the doll you play as and give you those clothes like the throwback boxes do. 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Please just fix the issue with us getting items we can’t use in our mega boxes. We deserve at least that much if we aren’t even getting any new content. 
    has the team fixed female players getting male items in their boxes? or for male players who get ALL female items in their boxes not even a mix of both.
    Good question!!! I'm almost dreading opening the boxes nowadays because of the disappointment. Lol
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Soo... No new updates, that's saying something 🤔
    That's what i thought 
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    It’s Double kstar offer weekend. Jus thought I’d let everyone know. 😆
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    Double diamonds as well!! 
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    If there's no more monthly updates I wanna say I'm happy the game will still be playable and even new clothing items(for a now at least).....I definitely appreciate that. After all the game wasn't gonna go on indefinitely.  This is why I never spend a fortune on these games because this point always comes .....
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.