🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    I’m understanding it as you don’t have to have the new update to be able to get new features for every update (like it is now), not that there won’t be new updates
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    alvaas said:
    I’m understanding it as you don’t have to have the new update to be able to get new features for every update (like it is now), not that there won’t be new updates

Yeah kinda like updates without updates....we'll stay on this same one but still(for now) get new clothes in the upcoming seasons that starts on the 9th....
  • KKH4EVRKKH4EVR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Does anyone know if the weekly storylines from the past few years have been added to the game for new plays and/or people starting new games?
    Like I saw Raul became available to date via a storyline "snow big deal" but that week passed.  Will new players still be able to do that story and date him, and complete the other weekly stories?  I appreciate the insight 💕 happy holidays!
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Two requests going forward for EU: 1. Please, no more male items in any gift boxes. It's honestly jarring and really disappointing to get them. It takes any joy right out. 2. Secondly, can you please release the previous storylines with the free gifts for all players? It will give players something fun to do and a way to access previous prizes. Thank you! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    alvaas said:

I shared the same vision. The updates are gonna have more time in between to actually provide measurable improved features new or existing, hopefully.

Ofc it's a matter of perspective instead of something that was clear in Egg's message, lol.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
    Hello, dolls! As 2022 comes to a close, I’d like to give an update on what’s in store for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in the new year. A new Player’s Choice Season will start on Monday, January 9th, and will feature new clothing items as well as Mega Giftboxes, tickets, and currencies as rewards. Everyone will continue to enjoy the All-Access Pass for FREE! Throwback Show Your Style events and Showstopping Style giftboxes will also continue to run, with events and giftboxes starting every Monday and Thursday as usual. Players will be able to play the new Season and Throwback Show Your Style events and giftboxes without the need for a binary update, so y’all will be able to stay on the latest version (13.6.1) and still get all the events in the new year. Thanks for playing and Happy Holidays!

Hello egg. Do you think it's plausible to players that have do all storylines, to replay them? Im asking more about the possibility.

I think there's a group of players like me who haved played all possible storylines aside the recent weekly ones, and there's little available content for us, and it'll be nice to have access to replay old storylines for entertainment. 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Idk if anyone has said but Double diamond offers are back :)
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    I woke up and Kim called and gave us 25 Diamonds 😭😭 
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    just got 25 diamonds from kim, i actually thought i was seeing things for a second lol
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Well it was deserved. They stayed giving us dyes, even in boxes🤭
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Hii 🥺 I haven't been here for a while... Happy holidays, dolls 💖 ❤️ 
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Hi, has everyone else received the diamonds as a Xmas gift? Did they automatically get added on as soon as I answered the call OR after I clicked on the diamonds and the little (+1) sign comes up - see pic. I watched my diamond counter as I clicked them and nothing changed. I don’t remember my number before. Does anyone know exactly how many we got? 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    @Hope_x 25 diamonds 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Hope_x said:
    Hi, has everyone else received the diamonds as a Xmas gift? Did they automatically get added on as soon as I answered the call OR after I clicked on the diamonds and the little (+1) sign comes up - see pic. I watched my diamond counter as I clicked them and nothing changed. I don’t remember my number before. Does anyone know exactly how many we got? 

diamonds are different from kstars in that they add automatically and you dont have to click the diamonds to collect them 
    I took the Gold VIP 7 day trial two days ago. Nothing has changed. I got one "VIP task", and 10 more in energy. Besides that, nothing. Anyone else that actually paid? Did it do anything different? Am I missing something? 🫠
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @qsabz you get 30 kstars from your daily gift box when you open it everyday until the trial ends.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Glu finally decided to be generous and give us diamonds, a miracle really 😭🙌🏼💗
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Still waiting for my 1m kstars & diamonds though besties 🫣👀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Does anyone have any idea when the 15 diamond boxes will come back?
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Lol....I don't understand why anyone would keep or start spending money on the game now but more power to y'all 🤣🤣
    edited December 2022
    @qsabz you get 30 kstars from your daily gift box when you open it everyday until the trial ends.
    That's what I thought too... But nope. Nothing. 😂
    i guess they removed it so I'll remove my trial as well lol

edit: I read it wrong! Daily giftbox. I wasn't paying attention. I'll keep it til the trial ends LOL
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    Never, hopefully. You can get lots of dbox items in the mega boxes which are way cheaper 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
    edited December 2022
    Glu finally decided to be generous and give us diamonds, a miracle really 😭🙌🏼💗

They finally hear usssss!!!!!! 
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    Never, hopefully. You can get lots of dbox items in the mega boxes which are way cheaper 
    Yeah you can but I’ve had crappy luck so far with the mega boxes. And the db’s lately have been kind of bland so I’m really grasping at straws for good stuff to buy with diamonds.
  • Melissa_kkhMelissa_kkh Registered Users, Member 151 Posts
    I didn’t know where to post this but did anyone else notice they have the same Kollections in rotation? I’ll get the same ones going around throughout the weeks it’s very annoying 
    i’ve been waiting for these two to come back for at least three months but nothing so far, i’ve been saving to complete them!

Credit to @KkhAngelica for the pictures ♥️
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @eggsandbananas if we have unfinished storylines, will we still get the free gift if we complete them later in 2023? I have a bunch of outfits I still want to buy so have started but not finished, just want to make sure I'll still get the free gift.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Also it sounds like it's only Throwback SYS now, so no new clothing prizes in SYS, just boxes? Can you confirm if that's the case @eggsandbananas when you get a chance? 🙏

I've got like 55 tickets from seasons so if these are the last new TS items I'm gonna use them all lol
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts

Each colour ribbon has its own pool of items, but some items exist in more than one box. The box with the black/gold ribbon contains past Trendsetter items, so you can only win that box in the Trendsetters rewards.

There are no more storyline outfits starting this week. If you were assigned a weekly Outfit challenge, it was done in error (it's been fixed already for players who opened their game after the fix). It will just have to expire when the week is up.
    When will we get the black/gold boxes? I have not seen them yet as any TS rewards
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.