Purchase recommendations for new player

CandeCande Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
edited December 2022 in KKH General Discussion
Hi! I've been looking around but I haven't found this exact post yet. I played the game for a couple of years, then stopped for a year or so and now I'm back! Bad thing is, there was an issue with my game so I couldn't get back my old doll, meaning I'M STARTING OVER. I wanted to ask which items do you suggest buying (stars or diamonds) as a newstarter... things that do well in SYS specially. Which dresses, which hand helds, which hairs, which auras... I know what used to work a year ago but so much has changed!

Any recommendation is welcomed!
Thank you all!

Comments

• Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    This is the latest update on the game and maybe this will help you with your decision 

After the 9th there will be no new sys just throwbacks
  • bellaboo_bellaboo_ Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I know it may be hard starting over but I’m personally not spending money on the game any more; just hustling free kstar and diamond offers. With the new mega boxes there’s so many opportunities get good stuff. 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Whenever you get up to 150 K-stars - buy the jet. 
    I was hesitating a lot but it saved me SO much in the long run and wished I did it earlier. 
    Buying the jet means you fly for free, so you can collect tons of energy by tapping the different items in each city and finish the quests way earlier. Takes about 2 rounds to finish up a 8 hour quest. It reloads every couple of minutes. 🛫🛩️
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited December 2022
    -
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Buy the jet, <3.  Best purchase ever! The jet and any vehicle means free travel.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    But wait till the Jet is a weekly challenge then buy it!