🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Finally 🥳🥳 I love this dress 😍

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

This has to be a joke lmao. Funny thing is, if I was to try again on Couture Collection I'd probably get the purse. I can't say I'm not tempted 😬 but 24 diamonds is a bit much to risk.... 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Should the next weekend be VIP?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    There are no longer weekend events. We have 2 SYS a week, and we have Seasons.  No dating weekends, no party weekends, no vip weekends. The new Seasons starts in 12 1/2 days.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @kokokokonut are the 2 sys a weekly going to be throwbacks with new prizes with the ones that start on Thursday?
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    i havent logged in for a while here but.. where are the storylines and events? why is the weekly episodes only 2 days instead of the 5 it used to be? are they shutting the game down?
    uh hi
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    simoon said:
    i havent logged in for a while here but.. where are the storylines and events? why is the weekly episodes only 2 days instead of the 5 it used to be? are they shutting the game down?
    Read the whole thread 
  • KKH4EVRKKH4EVR Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    KKH4EVR said:
    Does anyone know if the weekly storylines from the past few years have been added to the game for new plays and/or people starting new games?
    Like I saw Raul became available to date via a storyline "snow big deal" but that week passed.  Will new players still be able to do that story and date him, and complete the other weekly stories?  I appreciate the insight 💕 happy holidays!
    Anyone might know the answer to this?
    With the current update being (possibly) the last - perhaps the weekly stories created the past few years were added to the game and not went to waste?  At least I'd hope so.
    Especially the Raul one.  I know cassio can be dated from level 15, don't know if the same goes for Raul now.
    Thank you to anyone who knows/sheds some light 🙂
    this is a great question for Customer Care.  The studio closes for the week between Christmas and New Years,  but Customer Care is available 24/7.   
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    simoon said:
    Read the whole thread 
    jee ok.
    uh hi
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @simoon essentially the weekday TB & weekly events have been replaced with a new “seasons” monthly game pass. You complete daily/weekly tasks for coins which can be exchanged for various prizes on the game pass. TB sys and weekend sys are still ongoing, however some prizes have been replaced with new “mega” boxes (red, blue, green & silver) and now there’s fewer new clothing/handheld prizes. There’s been speculation around the forum that the game is ending, but there’s been no confirmation from Glu. Here’s the latest post from e&b.

• ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    simoon said:
    We have seasons now instead of weekend events. they just ended the weekly episodes out of laziness (probably). We are watching the death of Glu’s biggest moneymaker in real time 
    There are no longer weekend events. We have 2 SYS a week, and we have Seasons.  No dating weekends, no party weekends, no vip weekends. The new Seasons starts in 12 1/2 days.  :)
    Thank you, I was thinking we will still receive K-stars for professional gigs one a month   
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Can we have some clarification if there will be an update or not? @eggsandbananas
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Can we have some clarification if there will be an update or not? @eggsandbananas
    You won't need to update the game in Jan but there will be a new season. 
    edited December 2022
    We no longer rely on Updates,  The seasons, etc will change automatically without us needing to go to the App store.  Seasons will renew in 10 days. Hope this helps, we'll learn more as we go along,  we are all in this together. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    We no longer rely on Updates,  The seasons, etc will change automatically without us needing to go to the App store.  Seasons will renew in 10 days. Hope this helps, we'll learn more as we go along,  we are all in this together. 
    I really wish there was some transparency between Glu and their loyal, paying customers with the future of the game. Is this another Kendall + Kylie situation, or are they working on another game? It would be cool if we weren’t left in the dark the whole time
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I understand there will be no need to update. 
    What i want to know is if there will be an update or not. 
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I appreciate glu and don't feel at all confused or in the dark about the Jan update .....the info seems very straightforward to me 
    There are no more monthly updates.  Seasons will renew automatically. Watch the countdown timer in your game for new Seasons.  The next Seasons starts in 10 1/2 days.   Hope this helps.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    There are no more monthly updates.  Seasons will renew automatically. Watch the countdown timer in your game for new Seasons.  The next Seasons starts in 10 1/2 days.   Hope this helps.  :)
    Without monthly updates, do you know whether will they be adding new clothes to the game in for ex., February and onwards?
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I'm sorry for asking but are we gonna continue to have old themes or are we getting any new ones at all? 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    The Studio is on break till next Monday. Rather than mis-speak, we can ask for more info then.  :) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2022
    Edit: *my thread didn't update. Saw you got the answers* 

Anybody else doesn’t have a party button anymore?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts

The party button is in the dining room of the bel air house.

I don't either in Bel Air! @Briannakkh
    The party button is in the Dining room,  I did a party in each of my games this morning.  Look there at the table in the dining room. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.