#1 Top Stars Trouble

RachelleDezzyRachelleDezzy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited June 2022 in KKH FAQ & Support
Hi guys so I’ve been playing everyday for the past 6 years. I made it to #2 on the top stars list about a little over a year ago and it seems no matter how many gigs I do, no matter how much I play I never advance to #1. When I say I’ve been playing every single day, multiple times a day, for the last 6 years it is not an exaggeration. I’m sure I’ve spent well over a hundred dollars on this game so I have no idea why I can’t seem to pass Willow. Any suggestions or tips would be greatly appreciated! <3

Comments

• aleskaaleska Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    parties always get you 1mil+ fans if you 5 star! if you have the bel air mansion, invite all the guests you can (i believe there are a total of 9 spots available) and just those alone will complete your party. every time you have full energy just do a 3 hour party and you should get there in no time. during the party weekend event i gained almost 12 mil fans. hope this helps :)
  • DredaeDredae Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’ve been having this issue as well! It’s so frustrating. I made it to #4 then bumped to #23 in a matter of a couple hours..Last week I was #12, went to bed and woke up to #16 then did parties and logged in later and went to #20. Now I’m down to #23 after making it back to #15. Other players on the top stars move up 25-35 spots and I’m lucky to move up 2. Support was no help, this is the answer I got.. which is making me more frustrated since my questions weren’t even answered

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I will be honest, it seems frustrating but we all go through this. At some point, the trend will reverse, and you'll start rapidly advancing.  Its like a plateau you just have to keep working at.  I play 3 games, and each time it erst like the game was out to sabotage me.  But keep doing those parties and you will push past the obstacles. This is the honest,  best advice I can offer.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DredaeDredae Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I will be honest, it seems frustrating but we all go through this. At some point, the trend will reverse, and you'll start rapidly advancing.  Its like a plateau you just have to keep working at.  I play 3 games, and each time it erst like the game was out to sabotage me.  But keep doing those parties and you will push past the obstacles. This is the honest,  best advice I can offer.  <3
    Thank you! I will keep at it. Does having higher star players in the parties help them move up in the top stars? I feel like when I invite the higher players I tend to get bumped down further? And does deleting higher contacts help? I do have a lot of higher contacts, I don’t have any actual friends in my contacts just the ones I met in the konnections and in places in the game. I just don’t understand how some move up so many places, so I want to understand lol