🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I'm only sad that we won't be having any more seasonal decor 🥲 and I think we are stuck with Christmas decor in Bel air also... Since there is no update any more 🥲
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Here

was this a mandela effect lmao. I have had so many parties and yet I was still sure I've seen it by the entrance
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Here

was this a mandela effect lmao. I have had so many parties and yet I was still sure I've seen it by the entrance
    It’s always been in there, maybe easily mistaken with the reality show outside!
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    So this is the 5th time this week this happened and the downloads are only getting bigger. Is this because we are not getting the updates anymore or is it only my game that's going through this? 🙌🏼😂💀

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I think you're right sadly @sindhu nothing they've said indicted we're getting anything new except Seasons. I think those gold TS boxes we haven't yet seen will be TS prizes.

Really hope I'm wrong tho!
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    So this is the 5th time this week this happened and the downloads are only getting bigger. Is this because we are not getting the updates anymore or is it only my game that's going through this? 🙌🏼😂💀

Mine is the same, I only go on twice a day to submit a SYS look because the loading time is so slow
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

this happens when the memory on your device is low (could be something else too but for me it was low memory) 
    tagging @bunnysmalls as well for the same issue
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    edited December 2022
    Dorica said:
    I'm only sad that we won't be having any more seasonal decor 🥲 and I think we are stuck with Christmas decor in Bel air also... Since there is no update any more 🥲
    Christmas cheer is eternal now in KKH. But @eggsandbananas, if you could, could you please let us know if we will be able to access the seasonal bel air decorations or have seasonal tappables in the California locations going forward? I would like to be able to put up my decorations for the holidays, it feels unfair to those of us who paid for them to not be able to access them ever again. 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Since we have MEGA boxes - can we buy TS items for diamonds? 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited January 2023
    The studio opens Monday - we can ask then, but I don’t think we need an update to remove the Holiday decor. It will probably push through with an automatic patch. Prob when the new Season’s starts, the decor will be removed. If not before then.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    sarie said:

this happens when the memory on your device is low (could be something else too but for me it was low memory) 
    tagging @bunnysmalls as well for the same issue
    Ok thanks I'll check that out!
    They say after new year all kolections will be available? Maybe when sys starts or?

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 

December is almost here, which means it’s time to celebrate the holidays! Are you ready for snow much fun?! You’ll help a TV star discover the holiday spirit, attend a festive holiday dinner hosted by Simon and Maria, and celebrate your friendship with Kim as you ring in the new year together. So grab a hot cocoa and get cozy! 

Upcoming Show Your Style themes include some of your winter favorites including Winter Wonderland, Naughty & Nice, Enchanted Forest, and Holiday House Party! 

I also want to let you know about some upcoming changes in 2023. This is huge news - the All-Access Pass will now be available for FREE for everyone! There are also tons of Show Your Style fan favorite events coming back! Keep an eye out for five new black Mega Giftboxes, which will be available as Show Your Style Earnables, as Show Your Style Trendsetter rewards, and on the Seasons reward pages. These Mega Giftboxes will be stuffed full with thousands of throwback items previously available only for a limited time or in some cases items that have never been available since their initial release! You will also be able to access all the Star and Diamond Kollections starting in January. To make way for these new developments, pop-up shops will be discontinued starting in December, some outfit rewards for Show Your Style and Seasons will be replaced with the Mega Giftboxes starting in December, and new weekly quests will be presented in two parts each week in December and discontinued in January. 

Thank you for another great year of Kim Kardashian: Hollywood! Happy Holidays!

Oh and also what is the fifth box, we have only four now ..
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited January 2023
    There's literally nothing to do now. 

Why not split seasons into seasons and weekend events?
    If they have the clothes avaliable and people like the events better, then why not doing the bare minimum for the loyal players?
    Is not like something new would have to be created since it would just be an event we've had before and the algorithm to make it work in game already exists. 
    @eggsandbananas can't this be an option?

Seasons could be just boxes and currency and let us play at the weekends for the outfits so we'll have a reason to open the game at least.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    Not having storylines and no weekend events sucks. Please in the future bring back weekend events so that the show your style events is not all that we're doing. 😫
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited January 2023

• kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    Please please add next post update 13.7 January 
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    No weekly storyline?
    No weekly storyline?
    I think there are none from new year.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    It’s been said already that there’s not gonna be any updates anymore. Why can’t people understand that! 🙄
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited January 2023
    I just don’t understand why can’t they say that the game is ending at this point. There are literally no updates, no new storylines, no new items, no new sys. I understand that glu still wants to make some money but it looks kinda stupid now. Ignoring questions and continuing giving us news about things that will not be happening in the game anymore
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If the game is ending, I wouldn't be able to get every item I want from the mega boxes before it ended. Adding multiple new dyes would be a weird choice too. I've barely gotten to use them on anything so far. I also agree with people that there needs to be more to do in the game without having to grind for items all of time. 
    Platform: Android

• midorikashmidorikash Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I've been away from KKH for a few months and recently redownloaded it for fun during the holidays and was shocked to learn there were no new events! 😱 Came running here to see what was going on and it does seem like the game is closing down soon which is a shame. But still, it had a good and long run!

Anyway, I don't mind the season format, but I've completed the current one and I've been playing the quests thinking I'll get to use my points on the next one and just now I realized the points get thrown away after the Season ends  😬🙄 I've managed to save 600 points for nothing! 😒😂
    𝕸𝖎𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖎 ⋆
    ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏꜰꜰ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇꜱ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪɴꜱᴜʟᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴜᴛꜰɪᴛꜱ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴇ 😂

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    This it's a comment with respect of Glu's team vacation, and more for having an open conversation with other members of the forum.

I realized KKH app in my phone have a size occupying my phone memory of a total of 1.39 gb's and consume 8.3% of my battery. I don't mind if an app it's having those exigencies if it's giving me something in return.

With the new resolutions of the game being told by Eggandbananas, I'm lacking reasons why i shouldn't uninstalled my game at the moment, and im not afraid of losing my progress because the last save was December 30st 2022 and since then my stats haven't changed.

Also another doll here months ago talk about how changing the whole aspect of your doll (skin colour, eye and lips shapes and colours, hair colour, and a full outfit with a handheld, wings, crown and aura and whatnot with the intensities of makeup) can trigger the Facebook save to update your progress after playing for several hours with said changes. Also, i realized the fix the pronoun feature and we got 25 diamond's from Kim, so there's stuff us players ask and or introduce, so that special problem from the progress maybe it's solved but you can solved by trying the aforementioned solution. Soooo, what then???

Do some of you have the same mental situation?
    About leaving the game on your phone or uninstalled?
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Since there are no more updates are we still getting the different holidays boxes (valentines, anniversary...) or is it just mega boxes from now on?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Dressed my hubby in the scarf & new hairstyle I got through the mega boxes. I think he looks cute. 

Soo... 🥲
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'm one of the very few who are fine with winning opposite gender items only because I like to dress up my doll's husband and her NPC contacts, most of whom are men. However that's just me. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    This was literally supposed to happen I don't understand why y'all are acting surprised?
    It doesn't necessarily have to be the end tho. Yes we won't get any new stuff but at least we can get the stuff we always wanted, have max relationship with all vip contacts, go on dates, be the first in tv shows, finish kollections and buy all houses etc.
    I'm also not very happy about this but let's just stay positive! ♥️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.