Get Ready for a 13.5.0 Sales Extravaganza!

1234568Next

Comments

• HaileewoodHaileewood Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    So happy with my new items 🥰🥰

Woweeee ur doll gives Ariana grande vibes especially looks 1, 2 and 6. I love it!
  • vaellerieevaelleriee Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Does anyone know if this lips are ever going to be available for k-stars? I noticed that one of the lips that you could previously buy for 40 diamonds is available for k-stars in the sale, I’m wondering if that goes for this too.

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Does anyone know the diamond offers's milestones for Rise of kingdoms 🥺? I've just finished city hall level 17 and received my diamonds but Idk if there's more 😭
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    Does anyone know the diamond offers's milestones for Rise of kingdoms 🥺? I've just finished city hall level 17 and received my diamonds but Idk if there's more 😭
    If I remember it goes till 2o,not sure if there's more, I'm at 13,you are fast 😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @malakk15 Previously you could see the offer requirements on the active offers page (not sure what it's called )  Often a game will have different offers running at the same time, or I would look in my game.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2022
    @dorica thank you and good luck! I also join an alliance which helps a lot, I might be kinda sad when I delete the game tho lol 
    @kokokokonut are you talking about the offerwall? I did try the offerwall *for diamonds in kstars section, it shows i'm 5/7 progress and when I click it, it's a blank page 😢
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    @malakk15 here are Rise of the Kingdoms milestones in kstars, you won't see the diamond reward amount but at least you'll know the milestone 
    @Ilze thank you so so much 😭 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    my post was deleted (probably bc I made way too many edits -- I was trying to make a spoiler tag so that my rant wasn't distracting) but whatever. basically, I hate that we only come to the forum now just to complain. this used to be a fun game and fun forum. 

I can understand that tapjoy and glu are two different companies but if they're working with each other, why does it feel like there's no communication. we on the forums can't be the only players who've complained about the missing diamonds progress wall. 

why are glu and  tapjoy cs team acting like they have no idea what we're talking about. How can we take a screenshot of something that's not there?How can we be expected to know that we should preemptively take screenshots if you've set a precedent of having the progress wall still available to be seen after the 2x events are over, tapjoy? Why does it feel like we're in an abusive relationship with a gaslighter who will try to tell us something we're experiencing didn't happen because we don't  have the proof of the problem they created and then deleted?

if we're contacting you about the screen not being available, how can we take a screenshot of it?! 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    tangerine said:
    my post was deleted (probably bc I made way too many edits -- I was trying to make a spoiler tag so that my rant wasn't distracting) but whatever. basically, I hate that we only come to the forum now just to complain. this used to be a fun game and fun forum. 

I can understand that tapjoy and glu are two different companies but if they're working with each other, why does it feel like there's no communication. we on the forums can't be the only players who've complained about the missing diamonds progress wall. 

why are glu and  tapjoy cs team acting like they have no idea what we're talking about. How can we take a screenshot of something that's not there?How can we be expected to know that we should preemptively take screenshots if you've set a precedent of having the progress wall still available to be seen after the 2x events are over, tapjoy? Why does it feel like we're in an abusive relationship with a gaslighter who will try to tell us something we're experiencing didn't happen because we don't  have the proof of the problem they created and then deleted?

if we're contacting you about the screen not being available, how can we take a screenshot of it?! 
    We have now diamond offers and your offerwall/progress on offers from last time should be available now (it is for me).
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    was there any mention of diamond kollections being half off again or was that a one time thing 😅
    Reina12 said:
    tangerine said:

We have now diamond offers and your offerwall/progress on offers from last time should be available now (it is for me).
    Thanks for the heads up! I would have never known because again, lol no communication. I just took a screenshot of all my games and it's unfortunate but I guess we have to do that from now on as a just-in-case. 
    tangerine said:
    Reina12 said:
    tangerine said:

Thanks for the heads up! I would have never known because again, lol no communication. I just took a screenshot of all my games and it's unfortunate but I guess we have to do that from now on as a just-in-case. 
    Eggs announced it somewhere on the forum today :) but yeah unfortunate that it was messing up before today, but that's probably not to be unexpected given they were trialing something new for the first time
    Reina12 said:
    tangerine said:
    Reina12 said:
    tangerine said:

Eggs announced it somewhere on the forum today :) but yeah unfortunate that it was messing up before today, but that's probably not to be unexpected given they were trialing something new for the first time
    yeah, I didn't see that, but my point still stands, not every player uses the forum. I had been playing for at least a year before I even knew the forum existed. The very least they could have done was make a loading screen or send an email blast. I just so happened to get an email from tapjoy saying I needed a screenshot and that triggered my rant lol. Thanks again, seriously lol you saved me a huge headache answering the tapjoy rep. 
    tangerine said:
    Reina12 said:
    tangerine said:
    Reina12 said:
    tangerine said:

yeah, I didn't see that, but my point still stands, not every player uses the forum. I had been playing for at least a year before I even knew the forum existed. The very least they could have done was make a loading screen or send an email blast. I just so happened to get an email from tapjoy saying I needed a screenshot and that triggered my rant lol. Thanks again, seriously lol you saved me a huge headache answering the tapjoy rep. 
    I totally understand! I played longer than I've been on the forum too. Heads up there will be double offers on tapjoy but eggs said there will be no promo banner so we have to check periodically ourselves too :(
    malakk15 said:
    @dorica thank you and good luck! I also join an alliance which helps a lot, I might be kinda sad when I delete the game tho lol 
    @kokokokonut are you talking about the offerwall? I did try the offerwall *for diamonds in kstars section, it shows i'm 5/7 progress and when I click it, it's a blank page 😢
    @malakk15 do you still have Rise of kingdoms offered going? I didn't check for few days, and today i leveled up, and didn't get nothing, gone to check maybe it was wrong level, but it's gone for me, nowhere to be found, not in expired offers or anywhere. If you have it can you post a screenshot of offer? So I can complain 😂
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    edited December 2022
    Here you go! I got the diamonds almost immediately afterwards so maybe you should contact tapjoy. Good luck 😆 
    *oops forgot to tag you @Dorica

And I hope you have better self-control than I do bc I spent like 100+ right after that 😭  
    edited December 2022
    malakk15 said:
    Here you go! I got the diamonds almost immediately afterwards so maybe you should contact tapjoy. Good luck 😆 

Hey I'm curious how much time and effort did this game take? I'm interested in it. Would you recommend it? @malakk15 @dorica
    @Reina12
         The time limit is 30 days but I finished it in ~20 days (plus 2 days I didnt play at all bc I thought when offerwall disappeared we wouldnt get rewarded). 
        RoK has many events and login rewards EVERYDAY which helps leveling up a lot quicker. I like Rok, it never lacks activities for you to do so I did spent some time playing it daily, that's why it took me that fast to finish. Leveling up to 10 is pretty easy, took me about 1 day or so, you can try that milestone before you decide to reach higher goals. 
        Tbh nowadays I spend more time on RoK than KKH lol 🤡 I reached the last goal days ago but I keep playing it 😂 
        But idk if 1x rate reward is worth it... maybe I feel too spoiled with getting 2x diamonds💀 
    malakk15 said:
    @Reina12
         The time limit is 30 days but I finished it in ~20 days (plus 2 days I didnt play at all bc I thought when offerwall disappeared we wouldnt get rewarded). 
        RoK has many events and login rewards EVERYDAY which helps leveling up a lot quicker. I like Rok, it never lacks activities for you to do so I did spent some time playing it daily, that's why it took me that fast to finish. Leveling up to 10 is pretty easy, took me about 1 day or so, you can try that milestone before you decide to reach higher goals. 
        Tbh nowadays I spend more time on RoK than KKH lol 🤡 I reached the last goal days ago but I keep playing it 😂 
        But idk if 1x rate reward is worth it... maybe I feel too spoiled with getting 2x diamonds💀 
    Thanks! I will wait for 2x !
    malakk15 said:

Well if someone wants to know an outcome of my ticket. They said they can not compensate me because it was played on different device.
    Just to be clear, I bought a new phone and transfered my games and everything, including Google account. And they said no. I continue with ticket, and now we will see. But I think I won't get anything. Bye bye 48 diamonds 🥲 
    So if you have ongoing offer don't transfer it to new device until you finish because it won't count. This game is dead to me.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    edited January 2023
    @Dorica that's too bad, I hope u can get your 48 diamonds 😔 nowadays I only play ***, I even stopped submitting looks in sys and watching free videos 💀

Mod edit - *** out other game
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Please don't talk about other games. If its not Glu, we can't discuss other games. Thanks for understanding.

If anyone doesn't get their offer payout - please contact Tap Joy.  And sorry for the inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @Dorica this happened to me before but just keep explaining the situation and provide as much proof as possible and you might be able to still get the diamonds. My offer was for stars but I kept messaging, even through email and was eventually able to explain the situation to a very helpful rep that was able to fix the issue. Good luck I hope you get your diamonds.