🤫 SSSH. v13.5 & 13.6 Sneak Peeking! Don’t look if you want to be Surprised! 🤫

124Next

Comments

• KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    justanna said:
    It’s so weird we haven’t seen the boots and the swimsuit yet… Are they for the next season? What do you think? I am wondering if we’re having the mermaid look for next sys…
    I was wondering the same thing about the swimsuit and boots. I have seen something on IG about it being the last fashion goal but I'm not sure what would be the third thing in it besides the 60 k-stars. Maybe it's a new years gift ? I guess we just have to wait and see.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    So that's left. And only 1 sys with rewards is left. If I'm not wrong... I don't get it how they will arrange it...

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Dorica said:
    So that's left. And only 1 sys with rewards is left. If I'm not wrong... I don't get it how they will arrange it...

Well the five bluish things are definetly the last sys but the rest is confusing. My guess is the prisoner collection could be a diamond box but idk. 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Dorica said:

I’m assuming next month’s seasons items are the bottom remaining items. There’s not going to be an update so the items are most likely already in the game. Should be the last new items we ever get. 😔
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Kicking myself for not fighting for last sys prizes. I was scoring like crap at 20-30 but I don’t want to fight for the botox lips😭😭
    justanna said:
    Kicking myself for not fighting for last sys prizes. I was scoring like crap at 20-30 but I don’t want to fight for the botox lips😭😭
    Also, that eyes from last sys were gorgeous. I only manage to get the purse 🥲
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Maybe we also will get those neon shades of make up in season, because that's not enough items for season . Or we get a bunch of boxes.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒