🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    eggsandbananas said: @eggsandbananas please separate them, it would be much better if only one color box gets u the option to get both (ex: green boxes gets u mixed gender items) and the rest of them single-gender only 
    I'm one of the very few who are fine with winning opposite gender items only because I like to dress up my doll's husband and her NPC contacts, most of whom are men. However that's just me. 

Do most people want the Mega boxes to be single-gender only? If not, I can leave things as they are.

If you prefer to only win items for your character's gender in the Mega Giftboxes, AGREE this post.
    If you prefer to win both gender items in the Mega Giftboxes (how it currently works), LIKE this post.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @eggsandbananas will we still have throwback sales and the kimiversary sale? 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    So no storylines, no pop up shops, no weekly gifts, no new clothes, no diamond boxes, nothing? 😔 will the special event boxes at least have new things in or just the same things as now? 

@eggsandbananas do you know if there are any plans to change this and start introducing stories and new clothing again or is this it? if so, how long will the server stay running before the game is pulled? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    sooo, the game is basically over, got it 👁️👄👁️👍
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Wow R.I P.  KKH ⚰🤦‍♀️😭
  • Jestypooh27Jestypooh27 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I'm one of the very few who are fine with winning opposite gender items only because I like to dress up my doll's husband and her NPC contacts, most of whom are men. However that's just me. 

Do most people want the Mega boxes to be single-gender only? If not, I can leave things as they are.

If you prefer to only win items for your character's gender in the Mega Giftboxes, AGREE this post.
    If you prefer to win both gender items in the Mega Giftboxes (how it currently works), LIKE this post.
    This is just a little detail and I agree with having boxes for your doll’s gender, but the boxes having both gender items Is complete untrue 😭 the male members in my squad have said all the items are female in the boxes with no mix of both. Idk if it’s glitch but this happens in kudo boxes as well it makes no sense. There is no mix at all. 
    @Jestypooh27 there is a mix but the thing is that there’s more girl items than guy items. And the boxes are filled with random items as well. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @eggsandbananas are the new items from this current season going to be added to the megaboxes as well?
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts

Can we have an option for only one of the coloured boxes to contain mixed gendered items???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I like @kaydencekkh's idea, have just one color box be mixed gender!

Also, @eggsandbananas you mentioned there were 5 megabox colors, but so far we only have 4. Are the gold ribbon boxes you talked about going to be the Trendsetter prizes after Jan 9th?
    iOS
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited January 2023

Can dolls that doesn't have any storylines available anymore, do all of them again? Without losing fans, chart position, relationship, squads, sponsors among other stuff.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • ShimmerySweetShimmerySweet Registered Users, Member 60 Posts

Can we not have the option in-game to choose if we want one or the other or both? Like put it in the settings so it doesn’t annoy everyone by asking every time we open a box. 
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Please get added to update January 13.7
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Please get added to update January 13.7
    There will be no 13.7 update for now
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @eggsandbananas are we not getting anymore new clothing anymore?
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    sarie said:
    So this is the 5th time this week this happened and the downloads are only getting bigger. Is this because we are not getting the updates anymore or is it only my game that's going through this? 🙌🏼😂💀

this happens when the memory on your device is low (could be something else too but for me it was low memory) 
    tagging @bunnysmalls as well for the same issue
    Ty for the help but i have tons of storage left, it's really starting to annoy me
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Bye, guys, it’s been real. 🫡
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    not my optimistic ass hoping that this is temporary while they focus on upgrading stuff like organization, it feels weird that they’d put so much effort into Seasons only to start sunsetting the game a few months later 😭😭 although the people designing the clothes aren’t the same people doing coding so idk why they couldn’t do both at once
    Me rn, i spread positivity of the game not ending but i have mental breakdowns with the uncertainty if it's real or not, lmao.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    Honestly, theres so many things wrong with the current features: 
    - seasons: plainly terrible. I hate those mega boxes, words cant describe my hatred for those mega boxes. Both genders items they said, where the hell are male items in 20+ boxes I opened? 
    - squad: one of the nice new feature they added, but sadly Glu cant stand it to see we happy. Wtf with those measly 10 kudos PER WEEK? A squad has 15 members, everyweek we at least have 14×2=28 activities, excluding unplanned activities like leveling up, getting marrige, buying businesses,.. funny thing is that they used to have a "glitch" where we had 5 kudos a day but Glu speedily FiXeD it and even called it good news 💀😂😂😂😂 hilarious 
    - sys: do I even need to spell it out? Boring, repeative themes, we have 2 sys per week, one throwback n one new but tbh both of them feel like throwback 
    Sometimes I wonder the purpose of this forum. I thought Glu made it for feedbacks but literally everything we asked for, they did the opposite 
  • VidhiVidhi Registered Users, Member 195 Posts
    Can we please get FGs and recent sys items added to the boxes too? @eggsandbananas
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I thought we would have access to all kollections @eggsandbananas will this happen soon?
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    Yes there are those neon hair colours I've seen in the spoilers not being added yet. When are we getting them?
    @eggsandbananas thank you so much!! 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @eggsandbananas thank you for being so helpful! Is there anyway that we could get the highlight fixed on the purple skintone? When it first came out the highlight looked like my picture on the left and then after an update the highlight now is blue. Is there anyway to get it back to how it was before? Thank you! 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.