🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does this mean there's no longer a way to get opposite-gender TB items anymore?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @soundspretty they should still be available for diamonds 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    So can we have single-gender items only in the kudos boxes too? Maybe just have mixed-gender items in the normal throwback boxes if they have to be somewhere. @eggsandbananas

And please let us stack more than two tickets, I keep missing to submit so I lose a free ticket
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    edited January 2023
    @eggsandbananas thank you for being so helpful! Is there anyway that we could get the highlight fixed on the purple skintone? When it first came out the highlight looked like my picture on the left and then after an update the highlight now is blue. Is there anyway to get it back to how it was before? Thank you! 

Ugh, yes please! This has been bothering me for some time. Piggybacking off what Peachypink said, can something also be done about the highlight on the red skintones? 🙏 No matter the intensity of the highlight, it always appears really harsh on the skin. 

♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I'm so happy there's a place to come see the game news, I only even learned about the forum late last year and been playing since 16....I can't imagine not having the forum or fb for info and being in the dark right now....
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     very glad you're here @noel888. Welcome! :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KendalllKendalll Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    So the game is evidently over. Well at least make it easier for us to earn currency like diamonds & k-stars in that case.
  • placegrumpyplacegrumpy Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    I'm one of the very few who are fine with winning opposite gender items only because I like to dress up my doll's husband and her NPC contacts, most of whom are men. However that's just me. 

Do most people want the Mega boxes to be single-gender only? If not, I can leave things as they are.

If you prefer to only win items for your character's gender in the Mega Giftboxes, AGREE this post.
    If you prefer to win both gender items in the Mega Giftboxes (how it currently works), LIKE this post.
    Can we have an option for only one of the coloured boxes to contain mixed gendered items???
    A fix just went live for all the Mega boxes to only give same-gender items. We can change one box but it means if you're chasing any one specific item in that box it will make it more difficult. The boxes contain different items from one another so it might get confusing to anyone who's not on these forums..!

Great so it is ruined for the other people like myself. Awesome. So now I will never have all special male items for my doll's husband. 
    Girl..stop seriously. Literally everyone hate getting male item in those boxes if you have female doll. Eggsandbananas got 134 agrees about getting only one gender boxes so is clear to see.You can buy for diamonds if you want to! 
    I don't expect you get it but I am not surprised one bit considering how this forum behaves. Buying diamonds with the way this game is going is stupid and you suggesting it is foolish. 
    🔹Playing this game since 2014🔹
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please be respectful of one another.  if you don't agree with someone, move on.   I know frustrations are running high, but everyone has a right to voice their opinion without being insulted.  please respect the opinions of others. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

Yay. I only got one dye, it was my last shot.
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    When are we getting closet organization @eggsandbananas
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Can we have the chance to open mega box items whenever we want? 😼 Not just winning them in SYS 
    Yes I would definitely purchase them if they were available like the throwback boxes are. They should be 40 kstars each since we can open a second one at that price. That would be great for when or if we have kstars to spend, like after completing offers and since many of us finish seasons early and don't have much else to do or look forward to. At least we could chase items again if we choose to because I honestly miss that so much in this game. I loved chasing items on the weekend events and now with no new items there is little left to chase but the items in the boxes. Especially since there is a guaranteed item you will be able to use at some point now. Having mega boxes available for purchase at anytime would make me want to play more and work more towards chasing the items I really want and missed before.
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @eggsandbananas any word about all the kollections becoming available? I would really like to see all the kollections and which ones I haven't seen or rarely ever get in my rotation. There are a few that I would really like to spin and I have kstars to spend lol.

I would also really like it if the finished kollections could be removed because there is no real reason imo to have them there taking up space. Thanks for your help and especially for changing the mega boxes for us.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    It’s going to take me like a decade to complete these kollections 😭 (all kollections are now available) 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • lolosworldlolosworld Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I’m so sad 😩 but thank you @eggsandbananas for updating us all and listening to our feedback on the boxes! 
  • KassidyKKassidyK Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Will there please be some  sales again ? I mean like a 50 % of k-star kollections or diamond kollections.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @eggsandbananas can the kim kollection and the holiday kollection (which we strangely didn't get in Dec) be included in the available kollections? Thanks!
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    There's quite a few kollections I've never spun before and I have plenty of kstars . Don't know if I should spend since there isn't much to do anymore . 🤔
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I've been playing for approx 1.5 years and today was literally the first time I felt I got really lucky! I got the eyebrows on the first spin of the diamond collection. Crazy about them!  

IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Where can I find all the Kollections? I think I am missing one maybe
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    will "The Kim Kolection" ever be available? @eggsandbananas

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I was saving diamonds and the most recent diamond kollection was back, I got the eyebrows I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited January 2023
    I will look into the purple highlight, red highlight, and kollection issues.

Also, we're seeing a crash related to Kollections, but can't figure out what's causing it. Has anyone experienced a crash while playing kollections today, after we unlocked all of them?
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Why wasn’t the Kim kollection added??
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Is there a post with all the collections? I’m sitting here spending so much time scrolling back and forth looking through all of them, wondering if I could save time 😂
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.