Casio's question quest

KimberlyVerdiKimberlyVerdi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Hello! Today, when I reached level 15 on game, Cassio called me and said he want to do an confession near LAX. I came to him, and the point was that he confessed is in love, and he turned into a romantic contact so now we can actually marry him. My question is what are requirements to get this quest are? Maybe you need to complete some quests before that, or have a X level, or both. Or it will just unlock at level 15?
Kim

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2023
    If he is a romantic contact, I would imagine you just start dating him.  I haven't spoken to him yet, but if he's off the street and in your heart contacts, just date him.  I haven't heard about any storylines after his confession, but I've heard  some players married him.

Right after Cassio hit the street, Raul was also added to date g contacts.  Does this help? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited January 2023
    And what was the conversation with him?  Did you have to make a choice in responding? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimberlyVerdiKimberlyVerdi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hey! My point of creating this discussion was that i  was afraid if I restart the game etc. I wouldn't get this quest again at level 15, just like other feautures in game (for example, on level 9 Kim is calling you to help with nursery, and we unlock babies after that, but i even reached level 20 in game, but i still didnt got this quest). 
    Kim
    And what was the conversation with him?  Did you have to make a choice in responding? 
    When i talked with him, he said that he wants to ask us a question, and there was two options "hear the question" and a declining option (I forgot what text it had). When i chose the option to hear the question, the conversation ended, i got rewards for completing the quest, and there was a notifications by game that he will turn into a romantic contact, and it won't affect his behaviour in story lines. Also a quest to hear the question immediately started, and we was able to talk with him again. The question was some kind of "do you think we could hang out?" (again, i forgot the text lol). 
    Kim
    Also, I have a marriage quest started with my other partner. I'm currently on the part when a 3 magazines wants us for a photo shoot: Glamm, Femme and Muse. If I break up with my partner rn, will it break the game, since marriage quest is already started?
    Kim
    Oh and in the quest, and in the romantic contact his outfit changes to red suit. 
    Kim
    Here's the proof btw 
    Kim
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Also, I have a marriage quest started with my other partner. I'm currently on the part when a 3 magazines wants us for a photo shoot: Glamm, Femme and Muse. If I break up with my partner rn, will it break the game, since marriage quest is already started?
    My opinion is just finish this quest with your current husband, and all quests that involve him after that, I know there are a few when you start the game. Later you can dump him and date Cassio. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Ok I would go through with the wedding. you can be with cassio later. remember that your relationship points with your SO can get free babies.  I would get as much out of the current relationship before ending it.  JMO.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary