🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Is there a post with all the collections? I’m sitting here spending so much time scrolling back and forth looking through all of them, wondering if I could save time 😂
    Look up the thread called

KKH: Cost of Female Kollections

I can't copy the link here :(
    It's not in General Discussion but under FAQ & Support

• LivingDeadGirlDesLivingDeadGirlDes Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    thank you so so much @eggsandbananas so happy to not get male items in my mega boxes! 🥰🥰🥰 the other day I won a bird and was so excited until I realized it was a male item 🙈
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I'm one of the very few who are fine with winning opposite gender items only because I like to dress up my doll's husband and her NPC contacts, most of whom are men. However that's just me. 

Do most people want the Mega boxes to be single-gender only? If not, I can leave things as they are.

If you prefer to only win items for your character's gender in the Mega Giftboxes, AGREE this post.
    If you prefer to win both gender items in the Mega Giftboxes (how it currently works), LIKE this post.
    Can we have an option for only one of the coloured boxes to contain mixed gendered items???
    A fix just went live for all the Mega boxes to only give same-gender items. We can change one box but it means if you're chasing any one specific item in that box it will make it more difficult. The boxes contain different items from one another so it might get confusing to anyone who's not on these forums..!

@eggsandbananas don't ignore me please, lmao.
    The thing with do all storylines from dolls who have done it all, without losing fans or features it is possible or not? 🤧.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Random question I'm level 40 after I finished doing a goal jayde called but after that I don't have like a main goal so do I have to wait until I level up to receive more?
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Wow thank u so much for fixing the mega giftboxes so we can win only same gender items!!!! 💕 so happy i won't get any new clothes for my npc husband, he has enough of them 😅
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Yeah I didn't get the kim kollection either
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i just looked at the little info button on the high society kollection and is this a typo ? why does it say 1/3062 for a chance to win stars and 1/2 for kash? wouldn’t  they both be 1/8?

• m1lk_jpgm1lk_jpg Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    are there going to be more updates, or was this the last one?
    🖤♡・゚:*✧·゚:* Joséphine*:·゚✧*:·゚✧♡🖤
    [ Jóh-zeh-feen ]
     •••iOS player•••
  • AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I don't see Holyday Kollection or Lacy Kollection in my game. I am sorry if I misspelled.
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    There’s like too many kollections dang
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I will look into the purple highlight, red highlight, and kollection issues.

Also, we're seeing a crash related to Kollections, but can't figure out what's causing it. Has anyone experienced a crash while playing kollections today, after we unlocked all of them?

Yeah one kollection crashed my game but I don't know which one.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • xAmandaxxAmandax Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Do you have ALL kollections? Because I don’t. A lot of them are missing 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Before the game is done forever can we get all matching eyebrow colours for every hair colour ever released?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Thanks so much for adding the kollections! 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Can we get ,,The Kim K” kollection please? @eggsandbananas
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @eggsandbananas is it possible to create a smaller display of the kollections so more fit on one page (ex 4x2)?  And a way to select diamond vs k star kollections?  Scrolling through them all is overwhelming. 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I think maybe adding the storylines that players might have missed since they occurred before they started playing? That would be nice because there were free gifts given that I missed out on, not sure if they are part of a storyline or just a free gift but the heart lollipop and heart balloon are two that I can think of right now. There are others too.
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Is there a post with all the collections? I’m sitting here spending so much time scrolling back and forth looking through all of them, wondering if I could save time 😂
    Look up the thread called

KKH: Cost of Female Kollections

I can't copy the link here :(
    It's not in General Discussion but under FAQ & Support

Thank you 💕
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Hello, @eggsandbananas I would like to know if you could unlock and allow those who have purchased these items in the game to use them. I use android, and I bought the Beats headphones and the red hat in lookbook from one person in my squad, but they don't show up in my wardrobe normally, only when I go to storage in the Bel Air mansion. They are two of my favorite items and I can't use them. Since the game is releasing everything, mainly for girls, could you do this for male dolls, please.

• quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @eggsandbananas I think maybe adding the storylines that players might have missed since they occurred before they started playing? That would be nice because there were free gifts given that I missed out on, not sure if they are part of a storyline or just a free gift but the heart lollipop and heart balloon are two that I can think of right now. There are others too.
    This would be so amazing! @eggsandbananas @LAdoll24 There were so many weekly storylines that came with free gifts that players don't have any access to at all (even with diamonds) if they didn't play the game that specific week. Plus it would give us something fun to do and keep players engaged while EU figures out the next steps. People would love access to these storylines! If this is possible, please allow the access, players will be thrilled!
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Please add 13.7
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    @eggsandbananas, i think @IwantaKorkonalaska meant to ask if it’d be possible to rerelease all the storylines we’ve had in the game for players who no longer get quests without it affecting their fans or ranking. I, for one, would love for that to happen. It’s a bit boring having nothing to do but businesses, parties, and reality tv shows. I miss reading the dialogue 😭😭😭
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Hello, @eggsandbananas I would like to know if you could unlock and allow those who have purchased these items in the game to use them. I use android, and I bought the Beats headphones and the red hat in lookbook from one person in my squad, but they don't show up in my wardrobe normally, only when I go to storage in the Bel Air mansion. They are two of my favorite items and I can't use them. Since the game is releasing everything, mainly for girls, could you do this for male dolls, please.

Are you on Android? The Product (Red) items were an exclusive set of items contracted with iOS.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    LAdoll24 said:
    This would be so amazing! @eggsandbananas @LAdoll24 There were so many weekly storylines that came with free gifts that players don't have any access to at all (even with diamonds) if they didn't play the game that specific week. Plus it would give us something fun to do and keep players engaged while EU figures out the next steps. People would love access to these storylines! If this is possible, please allow the access, players will be thrilled!

Oh I see -- no, there are no current plans to re-release questlines. Re-releasing questlines is actually a pretty complicated process because we have to consider how it would affect both new players as well as players who have already played the questline (from a technical perspective).
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    LAdoll24 said:

Oh I see -- no, there are no current plans to re-release questlines. Re-releasing questlines is actually a pretty complicated process because we have to consider how it would affect both new players as well as players who have already played the questline (from a technical perspective).
    Thanks for the explanation!
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    We could always get back weekend events and bring back old weekend clothes and for those who already have the items and they can get TB boxes. Honestly what's making me lose interest in the game is the fact that I have nothing left to do in the game. I only log to submit tickets and really my main goal now is to collect as many tb clothes I can. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

Ahhhh. Yes. I was debating and going back and forth and decided to go for Cloud Nine. I got the whole set 🥰👼🦋

(also @eggsandbananas the game did crash while I was scrolling through them just now, if that was the question)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.