🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Extra add: I played for the Hollywood Dream and won 80 kstars (basically 50) back! The gambling has begun. 👹

Now I won the eyes from the "Beautiful Eden" kollection. They're gorgeous 😍

• IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Ash_KKH said:
    @eggsandbananas, i think @IwantaKorkonalaska meant to ask if it’d be possible to rerelease all the storylines we’ve had in the game for players who no longer get quests without it affecting their fans or ranking. I, for one, would love for that to happen. It’s a bit boring having nothing to do but businesses, parties, and reality tv shows. I miss reading the dialogue 😭😭😭

Yes, this was what i try to ask and explain myself, so sorry @eggandbananas for the misunderstanding.

Also @Ash_KKH thank you very much for taking time and explained too 🤧, you're a good sport doll and lifesaver too 🤧, i recently logged in the forum and lose the opportunity while Egg was online and realize he answer me, but i didn't answer back right away. 
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Hi everyone!

I just realized I had literally every Kollection known to doll in my rotation and something about that just felt off so I rushed here to find out what's going on. I see people are saying things about the game ending but then I saw that @eggsandbananas mentioned that changes to the game will be taking place this year with the boxes, even schedules, etc. Plus a doll here mentioned that it wouldn't make sense to put so much effort into seasons just to toss the whole thing away so I'm confused...is the game ending or just evolving?

There are so many rumors and with all of the speculation...I'm low-key scared they might be true. KKH is one of the best fashion games out there so I hope it's just going through some growing pains right now. 

I know we don't like change and complain about things, but I think overall, most of us can agree that this game is one of the best and has been one of the best for many years. Those with insider knowledge obviously can't tell us everything that's going on behind the scenes, but can we please get a definitive answer as to whether or not the game is going to be shut down? Like an official email blast or a video from Kim on the loading screen (so that those not on the forum also know and the rumors can stop)? because tbh the rumors really just bring down the vibe of the game. 

(btw, @qsabz and @Ash_KKH your dolls are BEAUTIFULL  <3)
  • Jestypooh27Jestypooh27 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    malakk15 said:
            Idk whether or not the game is ending (very likely..) but I want to say thank you @eggsandbananas for extremely helpful, for actually listenting and answering our feedbacks. Even if the changes might not be huge but the fact that you changed some of features like some of us asked is much appreciated. 
            Also can anyone screenshoot their new mega boxes since the update? I havent opened a single box yet as I dont play sys anymore n all my seasons are already opened... thanks
    malakk15 said:
            Idk whether or not the game is ending (very likely..) but I want to say thank you @eggsandbananas for extremely helpful, for actually listenting and answering our feedbacks. Even if the changes might not be huge but the fact that you changed some of features like some of us asked is much appreciated. 
            Also can anyone screenshoot their new mega boxes since the update? I havent opened a single box yet as I dont play sys anymore n all my seasons are already opened... thanks
    I just opened a box from sys and it somehow gave me male items!! i haven't tried the kudo boxes but it's possible they patched it on that one too! it seems like the update they did moved across other boxes.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    By the way, has anyone noticed that people we dated before no longer say nasty stuff when we bump into them? I just saw a guy I ditched ages ago and he said it was nice hanging out! Which is pretty cool, I must say - if we are allowed to make no effort to date our hubbies with no consequences, I might just tie the knot with my forever fiancee!🤣
  • TheaTakesLATheaTakesLA Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Is there a post with all the collections? I’m sitting here spending so much time scrolling back and forth looking through all of them, wondering if I could save time 😂
    Look up the thread called

KKH: Cost of Female Kollections

I can't copy the link here :(
    It's not in General Discussion but under FAQ & Support

Thank you 💕
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will seasons start at 5:00 am or 10 am tomorrow  @eggsandbananas?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited January 2023

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I will look into the purple highlight, red highlight, and kollection issues.

Also, we're seeing a crash related to Kollections, but can't figure out what's causing it. Has anyone experienced a crash while playing kollections today, after we unlocked all of them?
    Hi! I spent last night and this morning, checking all the kollections available, and my game crashed 3 times, with three different kollections, I don't remember the names tho (One of them was Stormy «something» I believe), but when I opened the game again, I was able to open the same kollection that crashed the game every time, so it was kind of solved. But I think you should know about it. And yes, I had plenty of storage space and good wifi signal.

Thank you and happy new year ✨
    android player / english & spanish
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Please don't laugh at my question y'all 🤣 (jk, it's fine) — I've been playing on and off since the game was released but I just recently joined this forum, not familiar with the names of stuff so I'm not sure what mega boxes are? Which boxes are you talking about? I'm excited to not receive male items.

Also, thank you lovely @tangerine 😍🤍 and I totally agree with what you wrote.
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Please don't laugh at my question y'all 🤣 (jk, it's fine) — I've been playing on and off since the game was released but I just recently joined this forum, not familiar with the names of stuff so I'm not sure what mega boxes are? Which boxes are you talking about? I'm excited to not receive male items.

Also, thank you lovely @tangerine 😍🤍 and I totally agree with what you wrote.
    The mega boxes come in diff colours and are packed with basically every item ever released in the game (excluding the buyable outfits with real money) you can open one for free per box and another for 40k-stars. We usually get most of these boxes from seasons, but I’m sure the boxes are going to be given as the prizes for SYS events now instead of new items/ outfits :)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It's hard to tell where the game is going but some of the things added wouldn't make much sense if it was completely ending. I'm still deciding if it's worth it to buy the diamond booster again.
    Platform: Android

edited January 2023
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Can y'all make it possible to choose to open as many megaboxes each pick and not just 1 extra.... @eggsandbananas
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    When does the new seasons start? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited January 2023
    When does the new seasons start? 
    I was wondering the same thing so I checked the first two to see if there is a pattern: the first one was on Tuesday October 11th, the second one on Monday November 7th and the third one was on Monday December 5th. So hopefully the fourth one will be released today!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    The new season is not appearing. Pretty sure it should be there didn't the last one start at 5 am est?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Last one started later in the morning.  I don’t recall what time, but there’s no reason to doubt it will start this morning some time.  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I remember that the first one started the same time as the throwback sys but I thought for sure the others started at 5 am est. I can't wait for those mega boxes much longer lol!
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    The last season had some issues on first day so I wouldn’t be surprised if this one is delayed a few hours 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Perhaps it'll start roughly the same time as the sys (which is in roughly 2 hours)
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Anyone else feel like there is a glitch with the SYS lips? They're placed too far out, to the right to make human sense? 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Perhaps it'll start roughly the same time as the sys (which is in roughly 2 hours)
    I think so too. That's what happened last time 
    quietoffi said:
    Anyone else feel like there is a glitch with the SYS lips? They're placed too far out, to the right to make human sense? 
    Yes! I just commented this on another thread! They are a bit too far to the right and it throws off the whole look of the face. It looks really exaggerated on certain face shapes.
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Still no season….
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Yeah I still don’t have seasons either @kokokokonut
  • Nanda483Nanda483 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @soundspretty they should still be available for diamonds 
    So they're only available through look books?
    @Nanda483 yes
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    @eggsandbananas Hey Eggs, are we having the new Seasons today? Thank you ^-^
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.