Customer care refusing to restore purchased currency

emmaenooraemmaenoora Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
I restarted my game this past week and contacted customer service, because I noticed that I was missing in game currency (1774 Diamonds and 1980 Kstars to be exact). I received a reply stating that no in game currency is restored when restarting the game, but this goes against what it says in the pop-up that shows up when restarting a game that states "Purchased currency will be restored" in the very first sentence. I pointed this out and requested for the currency to be restored but was denied and told that this is not possible. I'm very disappointed and frankly quite upset, because I never would have restarted my game had I know that I would lose hundreds of euros worth of currency when restarting, when the game itself tells me this will not be the case. I would like to either be compensated for the currency that I've lost or receive the currency in-game, but am unsure how to move forward, since customer care is denying my request. I have screenshots of all purchase receipts and have also provided these to customer care. I desperately need some help.
@kokokokonut @eggsandbananas

Comments

• emmaenooraemmaenoora Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Here is the pop-up that states purchased currency will be restored. @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
    edited January 2023

This is the answer I received from customer care after I pointed out that the pop-up states that purchased currency will be restored and had provided receipts for the purchases in question. @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry you're having trouble.  The studio opens tomorrow morning, and I'll see if I can get more help for you. .  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi, I'm sorry you're having trouble.  The studio opens tomorrow morning, and I'll see if I can get more help for you. .  
    Thank you so much, that would be amazing! <3
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Please send me a PM @emmaenoora with your Hollywood ID.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)