🗳️❄️👑KK:H Weekend 1/5/23 Ice Queens SYS!❄️👑🗳️

124Next

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited January 2023
    You have to play around with the lips and your other features like the face shape and nose and even the lip color to make them look right. Some dolls look really great with them! I am still undecided on how much I like them. @ilze your doll looks incredible with them 😍 

I think that they are a little too far to the right and it is throwing off the look of the whole face, especially depending on the face shape used. If they were centered a bit more they would look much nicer imo.
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I think the lips look better when the hair is pulled back. Somehow the lips are too overwhelming otherwise. I agree,@LAdoll24 changing the facial features also really helps. 

• christiekkhchristiekkh Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    You have to play around with the lips and your other features like the face shape and nose and even the lip color to make them look right. Some dolls look really great with them! I am still undecided on how much I like them. @ilze your doll looks incredible with them 😍 

I think that they are a little too far to the right and it is throwing off the look of the whole face, especially depending on the face shape used. If they were centered a bit more they would look much nicer imo.
    Yes definitely it’s the placement, it just doesn’t fit right, I’ve noticed a lot of the lips are kind of like that but this one really tops weird placement lol! I really with we could move them 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Rose21 said:
    I think the lips look better when the hair is pulled back. Somehow the lips are too overwhelming otherwise. I agree,@LAdoll24 changing the facial features also really helps. 

Can you and @Ilze share your face features? I wanna see if I can make them work
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Thanks, dolls! It is definitely the placement, I had to change the shape of face not to look absolutely wildly weird! 
    @Reina12 this face and this nose with highlight! 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Face shapes 6 and 10 sometimes 8 seem to work the best with the new lips imo along with one of the noses that is available for kstars (not sure how much because I already own it) and I think noses 6, 7 and 8 could possibly work also.
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I think the lips work best with bigger hairstyles to balance them out—with these two I actually think they look really cute 😅
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So I decided to blow all my saved tickets, got 1st. The dress is so pretty 😍. The lips are growing on me and I like the lip colour and eyes.

I play on iOS
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Rose21 said:

Can you and @Ilze share your face features? I wanna see if I can make them work
    I also used the first face from the fourth row and the following nose: 

• katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    The lips look awful on my doll. I even tried changing the other features and couldn't get it to look like a couple of the pics above. If they could be moved just slightly to the left they'd be amazing
  • Bad_girl_JujuBad_girl_Juju Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Can anyone help me? I tried several times to show a photo of my doll, but the moderators always don't allow them.  It's sad, because I don't know the reason for such a relationship and I didn't violate the rules of the forum.  For now, I wanted to show that my doll's new lips fit well, and again my comment was not published.😿
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi.  I just released it from spam.  Had you been editing your post? Very often, with heavy graphics, or quotes, or other links, if you edit you post, the system wants to check you aren't spam.  If it happens again, message me and I'll go retrieve it. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bad_girl_JujuBad_girl_Juju Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi.  I just released it from spam.  Had you been editing your post? Very often, with heavy graphics, or quotes, or other links, if you edit you post, the system wants to check you aren't spam.  If it happens again, message me and I'll go retrieve it. :)
    Not really, but this problem always was actually for me at this forum! Thank you so much!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Thank you @Anjakkh I didn’t notice, hope you did well 💙
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️