🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I checked some old correspondence and last month seasons started around 10 to 10. It’s way past that now and I’ve just reached out asking about it. Hang tight and thanks for your patience
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I checked some old correspondence and last month seasons started around 10 to 10. It’s way past that now and I’ve just reached out asking about it. Hang tight and thanks for your patience
    Thank you for handling this Koko!! We appreciate it 💕💕
  • bunnysmallsbunnysmalls Registered Users, Member 95 Posts

Thank you Koko! 
    💋 KKH Discord Server:
    https://discord.gg/MdB84a7xVH
    I probably should’ve waited for season to start before starting SYS, but I got too excited about the new mega boxes 😅
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Season is up 🥳
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    wendy12 said:
    I will look into the purple highlight, red highlight, and kollection issues.

Also, we're seeing a crash related to Kollections, but can't figure out what's causing it. Has anyone experienced a crash while playing kollections today, after we unlocked all of them?
    Hi! I spent last night and this morning, checking all the kollections available, and my game crashed 3 times, with three different kollections, I don't remember the names tho (One of them was Stormy «something» I believe), but when I opened the game again, I was able to open the same kollection that crashed the game every time, so it was kind of solved. But I think you should know about it. And yes, I had plenty of storage space and good wifi signal.

Thank you and happy new year ✨

Thank you! Were you going into each kollection without ever leaving the Kollections screen (the one with the posters)? I think there is a limit to how many Kollections you can "visit" without fully exiting the poster screen before the game crashes...! Which would explain why it was different kollections each time, and why when you went back into the game after the crash, the kollection that previously crashed it would be loading fine.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    The new Seasons outfits are cute, and I’m glad there are so many Mega Boxes!! Do we have less time for this one than the last one? There’s only 6 pages vs 9 for December’s
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Season should be live now. Sorry about that. NOTE that this Season is slightly shorter than usual -- it ends on Jan 29. A new season will begin on Jan 30th.

Also, the blue, purple, and red fantasy skintone highlights should be fixed now!! The blue highlights were a bit greenish, the purple ones were too blue, and the red ones were completely white. Now they should be more in line with the base skintone colours.
    Thank you so much for fixing the skin tones! They look so much better! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Only 6 pages?? Imma be done so quick
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    edited January 2023
    deleted
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    this one is shorter than usual but I am going to be sad to not have any more clothing rewards after this!   :'(
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    edited January 2023
    What about the Kim K kollection? @eggsandbananas
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Thank you for fixing the skin tones eggsandbananas!
    These furry babies are the best 😍

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Love it 😅
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited January 2023
    I guess if the megaboxes are single gender now, that explains the palettes I got. I still didn't pick the items I wanted from the first ones though so hopefully I have better luck later. 
    Edit: Also, the skintones are fixed? They look the same in my game. 
    Platform: Android

• wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts

This outfit is ridiculous and I love it lol
    isn't that the outfit from Kendall's winter vacation photo where she was literally dressed like that in the snow? 
    android player / english & spanish
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @eggsandbananas won't we have weekends where we get kstars for doing professional gigs anymore?
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    edited January 2023

@eggsandbananas anyway this could be looked into as well please?

I really like the way this lip color looks on the TS lips, with a glittery blue-purple ombré, but on all other lips it looks like the lips are literally two different colors. I’m assuming this isn’t intentional. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I wish they’d let us open the whole pallet from the mega boxes instead of only two 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    SYS lips placement being off- attaching images if that is helpful. Also, I got the mouse in a Mega box! My best pick yet. 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Season should be live now. Sorry about that. NOTE that this Season is slightly shorter than usual -- it ends on Jan 29. A new season will begin on Jan 30th.

Also, the blue, purple, and red fantasy skintone highlights should be fixed now!! The blue highlights were a bit greenish, the purple ones were too blue, and the red ones were completely white. Now they should be more in line with the base skintone colours.
    Thanks eggs, the highlights on the skintones have improved. I can't remember what the blue one looked like previously but the purple and red ones are noticeably different.

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited January 2023
    These are the blue,red and purple skin tones.

• PastelGlitterPastelGlitter Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Does anyone know if the weekly stories are coming back anytime soon? I miss playing them!
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Love the beanie hat with braids and furry boots 😍
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.