🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

Comments

• ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    Does anyone know if the weekly stories are coming back anytime soon? I miss playing them!
    Haven’t you read through this thread that weekly stories aren’t coming back. 🙄
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    What about the Kim K kollection? @eggsandbananas
    Kinda hope they don’t release it cause I’ll take that as a sign maybe the game is continuing without Kim, but it has been out of rotation for a while anyway so who knows 
  • lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Does anyone know if the weekly stories are coming back anytime soon? I miss playing them!
    Haven’t you read through this thread that weekly stories aren’t coming back. 🙄
    Tbh now we don’t have numerous different threads each week it’s kinda hard to keep up if you’re not an active user 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    Navigating through Kollections is so annoying now.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • Cassely_AvherCassely_Avher Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I'm so excited about the new boxes you see on sys I hope to win some of them!^^
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Since the game seems to be ending, can y’all at least change the wine at Oak back to how it originally was? @eggsandbananas
    iOS player 
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Does all-access going to be available for everyone from now on?
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Artista said:
    Does all-access going to be available for everyone from now on?
    Yes
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited January 2023
    -
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    justanna said:
    By the way, has anyone noticed that people we dated before no longer say nasty stuff when we bump into them? I just saw a guy I ditched ages ago and he said it was nice hanging out! Which is pretty cool, I must say - if we are allowed to make no effort to date our hubbies with no consequences, I might just tie the knot with my forever fiancee!🤣

The state of this game it's so weird.
    There's stuff that are fixed that we have asked from a long time ago, but zero new items or storylines LMAO 😂😂😂, what's it's happening on here with this gameeeeeeEEEEEEE.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • IwantaKorkonalaskaIwantaKorkonalaska Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I think people are asking the wrong question because you guys keep asking if the game is ending, but if they continue to release events, it means it's not. Maybe you should be asking why they stopped releasing new items, which is completely different. I know they will not reply to that question, but as of now, the game is not ending, or they would completely stop releasing events too. You are lucky if you already have everything, but most people still miss a lot of items, so to keep getting events with at least the possibility of getting some old items we couldn't get is a really cool idea.

This it's actually a radical optic changing take. That's the reason why you're an advance member lmaoooo 😍🫰🏻.
    + 🎇 ⚜️ 👑 Triple Crown of Number 1's GOBIN recipient  🏆⚜️🎇. + 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    This is what I have been trying to say, maybe something like half the staff, including Kalinda quit and they need to be replaced or did they quit because the game is ending? Eggs mentioned some members of the team are still on holiday. Are they just super short staffed and went auto pilot until the staff returns, or did they decide to make seasons in order to go auto pilot and end the game without having to put so much effort into it each week? We know there is a contract that ends this year but we don't know will they renegotiate or go their seperate ways? We all know this game is a huge money maker for them so they certainly are not ending because of cost.

I have so many questions that could go either way. It would be great to know but I highly doubt we will be told anything until it happens unfortunately.
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    This is what I have been trying to say, maybe something like half the staff, including Kalinda quit and they need to be replaced or did they quit because the game is ending? Eggs mentioned some members of the team are still on holiday. Are they just super short staffed and went auto pilot until the staff returns, or did they decide to make seasons in order to go auto pilot and end the game without having to put so much effort into it each week? We know there is a contract that ends this year but we don't know will they renegotiate or go their seperate ways? We all know this game is a huge money maker for them so they certainly are not ending because of cost.

I have so many questions that could go either way. It would be great to know but I highly doubt we will be told anything until it happens unfortunately.
    Do we know when the contract ends?
    As of May 2020, they extended the contract for three and a half years so probably October 2023 I would guess.
    We also have to consider the fact the EA is now involved since they acquired glu in spring of 2021 which might explain some changes as well.
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @eggsandbananas do you happen to know if we are getting the Kimiversary sale in June with TB items and half off Kloset? I keep getting Luxe Goals for Kloset items I want but if I know they’ll be half off in six months, I’ll wait :) 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    These Kollections are now unlocked!

Thank you!! Love the gif!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @eggsandbananas thank you so much for all you do for us! 😊

Is there anyway the neon hair colors, nail colors, and eye shadows that were part of a update awhile back be released to us?! Pretty please! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    @eggsandbananas thank you so much for all you do for us! 😊

Is there anyway the neon hair colors, nail colors, and eye shadows that were part of a update awhile back be released to us?! Pretty please! 

I am looking into that. Will keep y'all updated.
    Thanks so much! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.