KK:H old versions not working

KimberlyVerdiKimberlyVerdi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
Hello. Sometimes, i just wanna go to old version of the game, to see remember how the game used to look like. But the problem is when i install old version of the game, it just keeps giving me a connection error, but i have a good WI FI connection. And I'm not talking about very old versions of the game, even if i download past version of the game before update, it gives me this error. Is there any way i could fix it? I really want to play with old interface. Or give us option to change game interface to old one (from 6.0.0 to 12.0.0, I really liked it). 
Kim

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've passed along your post, but you can not access pre- Seasons game versions.  They are no longer supported on the server.  I have older versions on old devices, and they no longer open for me, I would have to update.
    Sorry to disappoint, but a new Seasons just started today and it looks like a lot of fun!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimberlyVerdiKimberlyVerdi Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Hey! Thank you so much for helping me. But I have another question now: is Britney Spears and Kylie and Kendall game are no longer supported on Glu servers too? Because they are giving me connection error whenever i want to play in them. 
    Kim