Seasons - 1/9/23 Players Choice

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited January 2023 in KKH General Discussion

Hi Dolls, I thought it might help if we have a new thread for each Season.  We’ve used the last update thread for a couple of months now.   We’ll refine this as we go along, but hope this one helps.  The update thread is huge, and players who are first coming to the forum aren’t sure where to find info.
So, let’s get the Players Choice Season thread open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Well to keep things positive, I thought we weren’t getting any new outfits so that was a nice surprise 😊
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Thank you Koko 🥰
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    Has anyone gotten the body contour or highlight in their mega boxes? I’ve been wanting them for everrrr
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Why is this Seasons only 20 days when they're usually 30? 🤔 Or am I wrong?
  • JustinMJustinM Registered Users 47 Posts
    ugh i wish we had more pages 6 is not enough
    The amount of SYS tickets every seasons pass 😩 Makes it impossible to win through outfits. You just go off of who has stacked the most tickets at this point.
    qsabz said:
    Why is this Seasons only 20 days when they're usually 30? 🤔 Or am I wrong?
    Because it lasts less then usual.
    New one is starting at the end of the month.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Did anyone notice they changed the tapjoy diamond thing for this crap? I don’t get 1 diamond for trying the surveys anymore which was what I stacked for my 15 daily diamonds 😭😭😭😭
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Did anyone notice they changed the tapjoy diamond thing for this crap? I don’t get 1 diamond for trying the surveys anymore which was what I stacked for my 15 daily diamonds 😭😭😭😭
    Yes but this new survey works really well now, the previous tapjoy never worked for me!!
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

sorry i reallllly didn’t know where to ask this but has anyone ever seen this dress in any of the mega boxes ? i want it so bad and will try to open the boxes that has it first, if it IS in any boxes ? 
  • nateonienateonie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Now that it seems every Kollection is available, is there a thread anywhere already of every single item of every kollection? It’s so hard to scroll through and look at each one — there are so many and it keeps bringing me back to the beginning of the list every time. 
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Anyone else still not having great luck with the boxes? I'm grateful it's all gender specific but I've not been getting great items 😭
    nateonie said:
    Now that it seems every Kollection is available, is there a thread anywhere already of every single item of every kollection? It’s so hard to scroll through and look at each one — there are so many and it keeps bringing me back to the beginning of the list every time. 
    Just type in search box
    kollection-reference-thread
    😀
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    I really want the hair from this Kollection but don’t want to risk spending so many stars on dye 😫: 

What do y’all think? 
  • buffysummers0990buffysummers0990 Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    @Rose21 it’s always tough when you get towards the end of a kollection and its between something good and something you really don’t want - but at this rate I say go for it. We aren’t gonna have anything new to spend our k-stars on in the foreseeable future so what do you have to lose?
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Rose21 said:
    I really want the hair from this Kollection but don’t want to risk spending so many stars on dye 😫: 

What do y’all think? 
    I’m in the same boat but I want the bundle. I will eventually spin it but I have 0 kstars at the moment. 😭

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    So it’s gonna be one of those days….
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Sorry about that @qsabz I will try to find a working link but I posted this in another thread as well...

Pretty much what I thought is probably happening. EA took over, changed a bunch of things and most if not all original developers and designers are jumping ship. This is from the article...

"According to Deconstructor of Fun, the key problem here is that EA tried to integrate Glu and Playdemic into its corporate structure instead of keeping their autonomy (like, for example, Zynga did with all the studios it has acquired).This move resulted in leaders and executives fleeing their companies, which is the same mistake EA made when acquiring PopCap and PlayFish more than 10 years ago. As a result, it is obviously hard for the company to operate all these games without the people who actually created them."
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    So strange that I can't find the article for the broken link anywhere even though I was able to read it earlier. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas
    Hello, will there be events to 5-star a gig for K-stars?
    Also is there any sale (like Kollections being half off) planned in the future?

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ll try to get an answer about that. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas
    Hello, will there be events to 5-star a gig for K-stars?
    Also is there any sale (like Kollections being half off) planned in the future?

No, and no. Please take advantage of the offers to get "free" k-stars and diamonds :)
    The Double Rewards will still run, but there will be no in-game pop-up to advertise it. I'll see if I can send a list of the proposed dates (no guarantees!)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    This makes sense because as far as I remember we witnessed a drop in the quality of the game from around 2021. I still remember how bad some items were and how they started adding less and less items