🎆☃️KK:H Update! v13.6 Holiday Classic!❄️☃️

1454647484951Next

Comments

• Ronny223Ronny223 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    It giving ✨King Kylie Era✨
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @eggsandbananas are we ever getting anymore new clothes? 
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    No you’re not getting anymore new clothes so stop asking 😄✌️
  • MarlenakkhMarlenakkh Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    You really need to calm down. If you don’t like people asking questions ignore them. Or if you feel the need to reply be kind. You keep treating people like crap for asking questions. A lot of people are very dedicated to the game and hope to not see it go down the drain. So just stay off the site if you don’t want to read other peoples questions. ✌️
    I was just asking @ashpikachu  I don’t want anyone mad at me Ty 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Hi, 1st please be respectful  when posting.  I know frustrations are high, game uncertainty, the Holiday's over, its stressful,  but we're a communuty of people who care about the game so lets be polite to each other .

@eggsandbananas posted upthread, that Starting Jan 09, all SYS events (weekday and weekend) will have Mega Giftboxes instead of new clothing prizes.
    Starting Jan 30, the Player's Choice seasons will only contain Mega Giftboxes instead of new clothing prizes.

And I opened a new thread for Seasons, this thread is becoming too big for people to navigate.  It's been the same thread since November.   Please visit the new seasons thread. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5465381/seasons-1-9-23-players-choice

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I think its still fair to ask if we will get more at ANY point in the future or is it a definitive and absolute never..
    edited January 2023
    that’s what I was trying to say @deliqhted thank you 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    literally heartbroken 💔 dont want this to end
  • Nanda483Nanda483 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited January 2023
    We can change one box but it means if you're chasing any one specific item in that box it will make it more difficult. 

@eggsandbananas Was this idea implemented in the game? 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    Well if they listen to any of advice being given here, I'm sure it wouldn't happen.
    As for me for example, I wasn't spending anything on the game , but started when diamond booster and seasons were introduced. And probably would be spending more if some fun features were put in. But now for sure I'm not spending anything if they don't upgrade the game 🥲
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited January 2023
    @Dorica Pretty much what I thought is probably happening. EA took over, changed a bunch of things and most if not all original developers and designers are jumping ship. This is from the article...

"According to Deconstructor of Fun, the key problem here is that EA tried to integrate Glu and Playdemic into its corporate structure instead of keeping their autonomy (like, for example, Zynga did with all the studios it has acquired).This move resulted in leaders and executives fleeing their companies, which is the same mistake EA made when acquiring PopCap and PlayFish more than 10 years ago. As a result, it is obviously hard for the company to operate all these games without the people who actually created them."
    @Dorica this is an old meme but it is gold!

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Okay, neon colours have been UNLOCKED!!! You can find them in the wardrobe for the usual k-star cost (hair, eyebrows, eyeshadow, and nails).

There are three exceptions --
    1. Neon purple hair colour was a SYS prize and can be found in the Silver Megabox (it was already there before)
    2. Neon lime green was a TS prize and can be found in the Black/Gold Megabox (it was already there before)
    3. Neon pink was a prize in the Neon + Beyond diamond box, and since it's like the long lost sibling (we didn't put any diamond box prizes into the Megaboxes because the diamond boxes cost diamonds), it's been added to the Black/Gold Megabox as an exception (it was not there before)
    Thank you for adding them! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I can't decide which one I like best! Need some help. Like react for the turquoise/green and awesome react for the blue 💕😊 thanks 
    @Peachesx just get both! They both look really nice on your doll but the turquoise really brings out your eye color.
    I opened a new thread for Seasons, this thread is becoming too big for people to navigate.  It's been the same thread since November. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    @Peachesx just get both! They both look really nice on your doll but the turquoise really brings out your eye color.
    I don't have enough stars 🤣 I've been spending them 😅 
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    @eggsandbananas
    Will we have "vip weekend" to get kstars by doing professional gigs?
    I opened a new thread for Seasons, this thread is becoming too big for people to navigate.  It's been the same thread since November. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.