Seasons - 1/9/23 Players Choice

Comments

• Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Had to get the neon orange hair dye and the neon pink eyeshadow 😍. Will probably get the other colors once I save up more k-stars.

• tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2023
    welp
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Rose21 said:
    I really want the hair from this Kollection but don’t want to risk spending so many stars on dye 😫: 

What do y’all think? 
    @Rose21 and @peachypink I personally wouldn't risk it. And for Peachypink it's a 50/50 shot and I'd be pissed getting dye for 150 k-stars... 🥲

however, keep me updated whatever decision you make!! 🤞🏼
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    @eggsandbananas will the special photobooth backgrounds like those Christmas and Valentine's day ones be released for everyone? I know they were limited and I hoped to get them again years later 😁
  • kathyKKHkathyKKH Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    @eggsandbananas will there ever be another black friday/throwback sale? i would like to buy the highlight and contour at half price for my doll 😢 i hope it is still available 
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Finally got the fire handheld after spinning the collection for the 6th time. Ive wanted it for so long 😭🔥.

• georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    @eggsandbananas is there anyway of making the mega boxes available so we can open them at anytime with stars rather than just during sys or seasons? 😊
  • LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @eggsandbananas is there anyway of making the mega boxes available so we can open them at anytime with stars rather than just during sys or seasons? 😊
    I would love this!!! Make them available for kstars like the throwback boxes or even replace the purchasable tb boxes for the mega boxes. Especially since this season is so short.
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    qsabz said:
    Rose21 said:
    I really want the hair from this Kollection but don’t want to risk spending so many stars on dye 😫: 

What do y’all think? 
    @Rose21 and @peachypink I personally wouldn't risk it. And for Peachypink it's a 50/50 shot and I'd be pissed getting dye for 150 k-stars... 🥲

however, keep me updated whatever decision you make!! 🤞🏼
    Thank you, @qsabz for the feedback! For now, I’ve held off spinning another time. I try to always have at least 150 k-stars saved up in case there is some kind of offer. Came in handy with the newly released neon colors or in the past when we would get the offer to purchase old storyline outfits. 
    edited January 2023
    The only possible concern with this is it might make particularly weekday sys events (although they might be all the same now, weekend and weekday events) to be pointless as people might prefer to watch their daily videos and open one or two boxes a week instead of competing in an sys. I feel like tb boxes are less tempting because the items are older (some might prefer it but I think people do like getting some somewhat newer items) and the boxes cost more.

Like especially for gold or silver 3 groups, which is more tempting, submitting several looks and depending on your group, submit more tickets to try and open 1-4 gold/black megaboxes or watch 10 ads every day and open 1 a week. I dont actually mind that being implemented, I do like the idea but idk if there'd be issues with implenting it, like silver and bronze boxes are only available through sys's type thing yknow.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    uhh did this show up for anyone else when they opened their game this morning?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    @carramen_ yes I got it 
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    i got it too
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Yes, due to a need to comply with age-related laws in Virginia and California (CPRA and CCPA, respectively -- you can look it up for more info), we had to ask players for their age on launch. Unless you're part of the population to which the regulations apply, it will not affect your gameplay in any way.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I know there was a notice that there are no more new clothes, but the game team could still add the clothes, beards, hairstyle colors of the male NPCs for the boys like Chase and his manager, as well as other characters that appear recurrently, as well as adding the girls the clothes of Skylar, Misty, etc. I think Chase's clothes are beautiful, his tattoos and RT's beard and Chase's manager's beard.

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I just bought this blush for diamonds but it appears to not work with the blush intensity, like other blushes do. The TS blush I own also does not. Were these accidentally overlooked? I would not have spent diamonds on this if I had known it is not adjustable. Thank you!
  • qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts

Sigh.... 😮‍💨🥴

on another note - It would be awesome if it was possible to make it so that when you exit a kollection it doesn't go to the beginning? Now that there's so many kollections it gets confusing. 
  • VinessaVinessa Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Just noticed this mistake lol
  • ashpikachuashpikachu Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    @eggsandbananas I know there was a notice that there are no more new clothes, but the game team could still add the clothes, beards, hairstyle colors of the male NPCs for the boys like Chase and his manager, as well as other characters that appear recurrently, as well as adding the girls the clothes of Skylar, Misty, etc. I think Chase's clothes are beautiful, his tattoos and RT's beard and Chase's manager's beard.

@eggsandbananas can you give us these clothes and other male clothes that the other NPC male doll have
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts

has anyone seen the jeans, hair, or top? ive seen the shoes multiple times in the boxes but not the rest lol
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Already finished this seasons....wish they'd at least given us 6 more pages of boxes to open. Hope seasons going forth wont be this short
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

has anyone seen the jeans, hair, or top? ive seen the shoes multiple times in the boxes but not the rest lol
    Im sure they are in boxes! I saw top in my palletes twice and shoes. All you need is wait for your luck 😭😅
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    konradkkh said:
    jasminnlg said:

Im sure they are in boxes! I saw top in my palletes twice and shoes. All you need is wait for your luck 😭😅
    Ugh i know but i want those jeans so bad!! lol they make the doll look a little thick lol 
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

i got the hair in one of the boxes
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've mostly gotten hairstyles from the boxes this time but the only ones I got that I'd actually use are a diamond hairstyle in the closet and a hairstyle from a Kstar kollection. I hope I get more of the stuff I want next seasons. 
    Platform: Android

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @eggsandbananas since the black and gold mega boxes are clogged with really old weekend event's items, is it possible to make the ts items available for diamonds?
    Android
    Vinessa said:
    I'm stupid, whats the mistake 🤔😂
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Vinessa said:
    I'm stupid, whats the mistake 🤔😂
    Lifestyle aparments instead of apartments. It's lacking the T 😂