Double Rewards for Offers -- 2023 Schedule

eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
edited February 2023 in KKH General Discussion
Hello all!

Here's the tentative schedule for double rewards for offers in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood for 2023:

Jan 20-22
Feb 11-14
Feb 24-26
Mar 10-12
Mar 17-19
Mar 31 - Apr 03
Apr 07-10
May 12-14
May 26-29
Jun 09-11
Jun 23-25
Jul 01-04
Jul 14-16
Aug 04-06
Aug 18-21
Sep 01-04
Sep 21-24
Oct 06-09
Oct 27-31
Nov 10-12
Nov 24-28
Dec 08-10
Dec 22-25

Some things to note:
  • Start times are always 12:05AM PST, and end times are always 11:55PM PST
  • There will be NO in-game promo window advertising this; just go to the Offers page and it should show Double Rewards
  • This schedule is TENTATIVE and none of the dates are guaranteed
  • The double rewards will apply to both the k-stars AND diamond offers!!!!
Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
Prev1

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Thank you so much @eggsandbananas this is very helpful and I love that we have these offers more than just once a month like before.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    Thank you so much! @eggsandbananas Are there any plans to have diamond kollections half off again? 😊 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Thank you so much! @eggsandbananas Are there any plans to have diamond kollections half off again? 😊 

No, and generally speaking there are no plans for sales this year, so that's why I decided to share this schedule with you all so you can better plan and budget your spending :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts

No, and generally speaking there are no plans for sales this year, so that's why I decided to share this schedule with you all so you can better plan and budget your spending :)
    What do you mean ,,No sales”? So we won’t have throwback sale for kimversary, Black Friday or even in March like we had last year? 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I think it’s pretty much clear at this point that they’re stopping updates like the star doll games and Kyle game it’s such a shame bc the game is going to die down very quickly 
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    konradkkh said:

What do you mean ,,No sales”? So we won’t have throwback sale for kimversary, Black Friday or even in March like we had last year? 
    @eggsandbananas can you explain please? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I guess no double offers today? Today is January 20th 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    I guess no double offers today? Today is January 20th 
    I have them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @keke0388 have you tried closing the game fully, and reopen? Are you still missing the double offers? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i understand no sales this year, but is there any plans to make things in the last sale available for diamonds ? there’s a few things from the last sale where we got the options for so many new / different stuff compared to sales in the past but i didn’t have enough k stars. i see so many people in the voting booth wearing stuff i wanted but it’s not available for diamonds 💔
    eggsandbananas said:

No but I got the double offers then they disappeared turned back to regular offers 
    Can you send a ticket to Customer Care @keke0388 ?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • gemmmsgemmms Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    edited January 2023
    konradkkh said:
    konradkkh said:

@eggsandbananas can you explain please? 
    Hii  @eggsandbananas, could you please kindly clarify this matter? Will there be no more sale events? Wish I’d known this during the last sale, if that was the final chance to buy any of the older pieces.
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited February 2023
    Hello! I just wanted to give an update that the double rewards promotions for March will NOT be happening:

Mar 10-12
    Mar 17-19
    Mar 31 - Apr 03

I've updated the original post and struck out these three sales. The promotion that was scheduled for Feb 24-26 WILL STILL HAPPEN so I suggest you use this one to stock up! As far as I am aware, the promos should resume in April with the one scheduled for Apr 07-10.

As a reminder, NONE of the dates I provided are guaranteed, but I will do my best to keep you updated on any changes before they happen.

Thanks for this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Its not like they needed new items for kimversary and bf... maybe the game won't be up by then. 
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

@eggsandbananas can you please come back and clarify this? Will there be Kimiversary or Black Friday this year? Around this time we typically start saving up for Kimiversary pretty hard, it would be pretty disappointing and misleading if we all start saving and then there is no sale. Some of us are also holding back from making purchases (i.e. giving Glu money) because we are waiting for a Kimiversary that may never happen. Please let us know what the deal is with Kimiversary this year.
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    kayayem said:

@eggsandbananas can you please come back and clarify this? Will there be Kimiversary or Black Friday this year? Around this time we typically start saving up for Kimiversary pretty hard, it would be pretty disappointing and misleading if we all start saving and then there is no sale. Some of us are also holding back from making purchases (i.e. giving Glu money) because we are waiting for a Kimiversary that may never happen. Please let us know what the deal is with Kimiversary this year.
    @eggsandbananas doesn’t even come in here to talk to us anymore and ignores all these questions bc Glu won’t tell us bc they want ur money lol it’s clear at this point tho there’s probably gonna be no further sales like kimversary/ Black Friday etc it’s a shame bc it’s not even like those things are hard to do just putting existing items on sale in the shop :/
    I have previously posted that there is no future Kimiversary sale.  I’m sorry. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Going forward,  there are no more Kimiversary or Black Friday sale events. This isn’t new info, but I have not seen it put so directly, and thought for anyone still wondering, I’d be as clear as possible. I'm sorry.  But its a great time to play and win all those previously unavailable prizes.  

I’m sorry I didn’t respond here too. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Is anyone else having a problem with the diamond offerwall showing up? 
    edited May 2023
    I'll take a look.  :)
    It was fine, with double rewards on my android.  When I'm in my iPad I'll check there.  What platform do you play on?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • honeycc35honeycc35 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Does anyone know what level does seasons start and what level does fashion goals start and what level does kollections start?
    edited June 2023
    @kokokokonut I play on Android it's still doing the same thing. My offer wall won't show up. 
    Anybody else not get double rewards offers. Supposed to be June 9.....
  • pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Yeah…. Don’t have double rewards either. Honestly.
    Wasn’t really counting on it. Maybe for sure on June 24th?? Think that’s the Kimanniversary date.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My squad had double offers all weekend
    iOS
  • MirandaSoplilloMirandaSoplillo Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My squad had double offers all weekend
    How's that? Never happened I guess
    iOS player
    level 55
    English is not my first language
    Can we get new clothes the beginning of the year? @eggsandbananas or @kokokokonut?