Didiness Squad 🎀

2Next

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Welcome @GemmaKKH ! So glad you chose our squad!  💕💕
    Can’t wait to have the cat, too! Mine will be named Charm ✨ :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
    Hi, dolls! 💕

i came here just to let Liv and Rebecca know that if you dolls won’t start giving kudos to the squad, unfortunately i will have to remove you both from our group…
    it is not fair for the other active members that give kudos as soon as they can…

Hey dolls, 
    since the game is coming to an end, i don’t really want to take my time everyday to play it, i don’t really care about it anymore, unfortunatly, because it became boring. I actually think i will delete it soon.
    so, i want to ask if one of you want to become the leader of the squad. 
    I don’t know if this is my last post here, but i want to thank you all my lovely dolls for being part of this squad 💝 
    i loved this game so sooo much, and i am very much sad that the end is near. 🥹 though i know that other updates are coming, the game is definitly done for me. 
    I love you girls and i wish you all the best! ❤️ 
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    So sad to see you go as our leader, @Julliette
    It is very sad this game is coming to an end. I hope you can find something you enjoy just as much as you did this game. 💕
    edited December 2022
    Dolls, as you must already seen, FionaFlower is the new leader in our squad 💞
    i will still stick a little bit around, i don’t know how long. 
    I wish all of you Happy new year and a life full of great achievements and lovely moments! 
  • FionaFlowerFionaFlower Registered Users 16 Posts
    We thank you @Julliette for being a great leader and even more amazing person with a doll with impeccable style! 
    You will always shine like a diamond!💎

We will keep playing and see what Glu and the new year has in store for us!🎆

Happy New Year!🌟
    Such kind words from you, @FionaFlower 💞💞 
    Even if i will quit playing KKH, i hope for a revive of this game! It will remain to me the best game ever! 
    This is getting me really emotional. ❤️
  • CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I saw you left 😢 goodbye @Julliette ! We will miss you! 😭
    Yes, @Cameira… unfortunatly, i was so disappointed by the new Seson, that i realised this game become nothing but usless space in my phone memory…
    I am so sad that this game came to an end to me… it will remain my absolute favorite of all time! ❤️
    i’m glad for all of you who continue to play it, also i am thankful to @FionaFlower that took the leadership of the squad. I already miss you soooo much, my dolls… 🥹🥹🥹 and the game… thats why i still come here to read a little… it actually feels like a break up…
    I wish for each and all of you only the best in life! ❤️ 
    Goodbye, my friends! 🥹❤️❤️❤️