✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    alrighty updated kudos chart cuz i goofed and gave some people themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️
    green text is what's been fixed. if you already gave your kudos for the monday cycle, don't worry just use this for the thursday cycle. apologies for the mistake. thank you @MarianiPoizen for catching it 😊
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    also final call for holiday pics and it's the one-week mark for the pt. 2 new year submissions/changes. white background, full body pose, via pm - same as pt. 1.

theme reminder: BABs New Year Party - leave the gowns behind and ring in the new year in your favorite mini dress (or anything fun that's not a gown) in any color you choose!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

hey if anyone has this hairstyle please lmk! i’d like to buy it 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    RedVelvet said:

hey if anyone has this hairstyle please lmk! i’d like to buy it 
    I just put it in a LB 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    just a little warning: we've got 3 days left for pt. 2 new year pic submissions/edits. please use a white background and full body pose, then send it via pm.

theme reminder: BABs New Year Party - leave the gowns behind and ring in the new year in your favorite mini dress (or anything fun that's not a gown) in any color you choose!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    happy holidays, everyone!!! 🎁🎄

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    early kudos chart cuz i'll be busy 😊

also nye pic submissions or edits are due tomorrow (monday)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    happy holidays, everyone!!! 🎁🎄

Beautiful photo, Mads🧡🧡 tyty 

Happy Holidays everyone! Hope you had a good one🤗
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    today's the day! last call on nye pic submissions or edits.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited December 2022
    Wtb these 2 dresses 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    @geenellys I have both! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are you also looking for the fan and is already in someone's lookbook? Because I have it.
    Platform: Android

happy new year, everyone!!! 🎉🥳🎊

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    happy new year, everyone! i hope everyone has a great year filled with love and happiness. ok onto the usuals.
    • Monthly Q: how are you feeling about the mega boxes? what "new" item(s) have you been enjoying from the mega boxes?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: show us your fav mega box picks!
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited January 2023
    MQ: I would like mega boxes better if we had a choice if we have male items included. I also hope the game isn't ending with the amount of time it would take for me to get more of the items I want. 
    MSS: This dress is one of the very few items I wanted when it first came out that I actually got so far. I also got a hat this week that I like but I'm not sure I love the hair it comes attached to.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic thank you for doing the pics 😃 they’ve both been fab.

MQ; I don’t mind the mega boxes, I like that I can get items I had no chance of getting before. My only issue was getting items for opposite gender dolls, which I didn’t like as it was frustrating to get items for a doll you don’t use. Though I have seen this has been changed so I’m happy with that.

MSS; I was so happy to get this hair colour and the dress. The jacket is also cute, though I can’t remember where it’s from so if anyone knows I’d love to know!

I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen you're welcome! i've enjoyed putting them together and am getting the hang of it. the jacket is from the pride rain or shine sys last summer: 
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: i enjoy the mega boxes because i'm able to get old items i missed and want (especially sys ts stuff that i'd never have been able to get otherwise). i agree w/ being able to select whether we want male stuff. i don't mind seeing male items every now and then, but i'd rather be getting items for my own doll.

MSS: this ts eye makeup and this weekend top are items i've been wanting since they came out so i'm very happy, especially since the eyes were something i figured i'd never get.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

i loved the new year’s pic, it’s amazing! thank you for making it 🤍 @ThreePartMagic

MQ: i like the mega boxes, especially now that we don’t have the male items!

MSS: some of my favorites items from megaboxes (hairstyles and dresses)

@rachelv you're welcome! glad everyone's loving the pics. i forgot it got that yellow dress too! i actually like it a lot better now than i did when it first came out and skipped the gb that weekend.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    since luna seems to be active more regularly again, i don't think we'll need to have people cover for her right now. however, artemis hasn't been active and since i'm not sure if everyone's run out of activities to kudos her for yet, i'm putting temporary kudos receiver names in just in case.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited January 2023

hi @Artemiis, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to start your inactivity timeline (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). i figured you’re likely busy, but i have to go through the motions and keep on top of everyone especially now with the kudos system we’ve got going.

*please disregard, i received your reply

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    Just wondering if anyone has either of these dresses. Apologies the second one isn’t in its original colours I screenshot red from weekend event thread, it’s black and purple-ish.

I play on iOS
    @MarianiPoizen I put the 2nd dress in a LB
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @MarianiPoizen i can put the first dress in my lookbook
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    heads up: i made a slight addition to the inactivity timeline upon reviewing previous cases with former members. i've always used the system mentioned in the added part below, but i never had to fully plan it out & apply it until recently. most of you haven't had any inactivity problems so nothing to worry about. just wanted to make sure everyone knows for transparency.

new adds are as follows:
    "Everyone gets three courtesy inactivity callouts before they are considered "at risk". If you are "at risk", the next time I have to begin your inactivity timeline you will be automatically removed. *However: I reserve the right to remove you at any time if I feel you have been using the timeline restart policy to save your spot.*"
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @geenellys and @ThreePartMagic thank you both 😃
    I play on iOS
    Does anyone have the bubbles aura?