kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Get ready for another Great SYS!
All that Glitters SYS starts 

SYS TB All That Glitters!
Starts Monday, January 16th @ 10am Eastern
Ends Thursday, January 19th @ 10am Eastern
535 Points wins all the boxes!
Trendsetter runs on Rank
You get a total of 13 free tickets. 2 to start, and 1 every 6 hours.

Good Lick & Have Fun!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Do you have the db name, koko? :)
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    OLD SYS ORIGINAL PRICES 

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I don't think we had diamond boxes for the original sys but these were from a tb sys with this theme so maybe this one 🤔 

LAdoll24 said:
    I don't think we had diamond boxes for the original sys but these were from a tb sys with this theme so maybe this one 🤔 

we've already had it 3 times.... i was hoping not this again which is why i asked lol. didn't want to post and cause any confusion 
    edited January 2023
    Yeah I know we have had it a lot  and I have the items already so hopefully it will be different. They have mixed up the diamond boxes for themes before so it would be nice. There are a lot of diamond boxes with glittery items that we haven't had in a while.
    The diamond box with the glitter aura would be perfect for this theme but I already own the dress and aura so I kind of hope it is something else.
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I really want this aura back..
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited January 2023
    @eggsandbananas can we please have some extra items or a diff diamond box for this theme in the diamond boxes? I know we’re not getting new updates but we’ve had this diamond box like 3 times and quite recently from around winter too… 
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Thinking of going more neon sparkly instead of glitter ....at this point I'm just having fun with them 
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    i’m craving a casual sys so bad 🥲
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Can't believe we are having this AGAIN
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    me trying to choose gowns with glitter from my collection of gowns WITHOUT glitter
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 where is that aura from? 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Distribution of the prizes:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @eggsandbananas can we please have some extra items or a diff diamond box for this theme in the diamond boxes? I know we’re not getting new updates but we’ve had this diamond box like 3 times and quite recently from around winter too… 
    I like the diamond box we got, we've never had it outside of the original instance and the 15db
    @keke0388 it goes to this dress. It was a db. I'm sorry but does anyone remember what the Event for this db dress? We had it not that long ago. 
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    I agree I like the items in the diamond box just don’t see what any of the items have to do with the theme…
    I agree I like the items in the diamond box just don’t see what any of the items have to do with the theme…
    That's true 😅 I bet it's going to be hard to match each weekday sys theme some weeks without us having any new db in the mix. This sys had a few matches but I'm happy to get an older (albeit less related) one instead of one we had three times or one that is very recent
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I love they changed db for this one 🥰
    It's was a good chase, and now I'm broke 🤣

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    I'm so happy that we have a different DB - I know it's not in theme for the sys but I'm so fed up of that DB 🤣 I don't have any of thsse items so I'm excited! 
  • jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    If it wasn't for the black boxes we win at the end I would 100% be skipping this SYS. Im so tired of it 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @keke0388 I think it was around last Halloween that aura came out.
    I play on iOS
    @keke0388 I think it was around last Halloween that aura came out.
    It was before that around summer - I only started playing in July 2022 and remember being so excited when I won it as it wasn't too long after I started playing! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited January 2023
    @Peachesx yes you’re right I’ve just looked through the Encyclopedia and it was Aug 18th, I don’t know why I thought it was Halloween time, maybe it just seemed magical and I just went straight for Halloween. Lucky you getting it, I blew all my diamonds chasing it and failed. Hopefully I’ll snag it in a mega box 🤞

@keke0388 this was the event.

I play on iOS
    @Peachesx yes you’re right I’ve just looked through the Encyclopedia and it was Aug 18th, I don’t know why I thought it was Halloween time, maybe it just seemed magical and I just went straight for Halloween. Lucky you getting it, I blew all my diamonds chasing it and failed. Hopefully I’ll snag it in a mega box 🤞

I hope you do too! Fingers crossed 💕 

I can't believe I couldn't remember that. Anyways I hope we do get this back one day.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Chased every item but this dress keeps running away from me I’m tired of doing surveys for my free 1 diamond but I won’t stop til I get it 😭😭
    HA success
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Those glitter tears are my favorite item in the game.......I wear them pretty much 💯 of the time lol.... 
    First 2 💫✨️