Sirens - (ACTIVE) New Crew open thread chat 🧜🏼‍♀️🔱‼️‼️‼️

13Next

Comments

• LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    I missed a couple tickets in the throwback sys but I am looking forward to the new sys. It might be a challenge dressing two dolls but hopefully we all get great scores!!!

I currently have 21 diamonds and considering buying some before the diamond boxes go away. I am desperate for the highlight and contour too but I only have 4 of the items and I am not willing to spend too much money on the game. I have always been a free player but the highlight and contour is so tempting. It is just such a gamble so it is hard to decide. 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    I literally only want the contour and highlight but i dont have enough diamonds for even a single box... 😭
  • EygptBellEygptBell Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    LAdoll24 said:
    I was wondering if you have a system for kudos because mine have refilled and want to give them out but I also want to be fair to all.
    Hey hey! 🤍 I hope all is well! I do have a personal system as to how I give out my kudos I play really close attention , to whose styling throughout the week and what you are placing in SYS events! If you place 1-5, your more likely to get a kudos from me! Also earning all the SYS earnables! Cause that means you are definitely scoring high! But again that’s just my “personal” way of giving out kudos, This is free game feel, free to give Kudos to whoever you feel deserves them! I love to see it! 🤍
    LAdoll24 said:
    I missed a couple tickets in the throwback sys but I am looking forward to the new sys. It might be a challenge dressing two dolls but hopefully we all get great scores!!!

I currently have 21 diamonds and considering buying some before the diamond boxes go away. I am desperate for the highlight and contour too but I only have 4 of the items and I am not willing to spend too much money on the game. I have always been a free player but the highlight and contour is so tempting. It is just such a gamble so it is hard to decide. 
    I love that! And I hope you get what you want! May the Glu Gods be with you 😭🤍! I will say this! I try not to spend money on the game but I’ve learned that when I do at least spend something a month I’m more likely to open the boxes I really desire! 
    Hey dolls! Happy 8th Kimiversary!!! I hope everyone is doing well 💓  and that you all are able to buy great items and maybe even a little makeover. I would love to see what everyone is buying.

In my free box this week I ended up picking 40 kstars! I normally chase weekend gift box items but I didn't care much for them so I spun the kollection and got the hair>kstars>energy>eyes>dress!!! Very happy with that. I love the eyes so much and the black dress scored very well in sys. 

Since I was a little busy last weekend I missed out on sharing with you my chase. I loved the gift box items so much I got all except for the dress pretty easily, so I decided I wouldn't chase since shorter dresses are not as useful. Here is how I styled the hair, shoes and prism bag.

I decided I would open two diamond boxes once I reached 30 diamonds so I finally went for it this weekend after somehow managing to win first place in tb sys and winning 7 diamonds for the first time and didn't even need extra tickets. Anyway, here is what I ended up picking in my diamond box. I opened two from the same palette, probably not the best idea, and got hair and a dress. The hair is nice the dress is ok but what I really wanted, highlight and contour, was nowhere in sight 😕 I am still undecided if I want to buy diamonds before the 15 diamond boxes expire. Such a tough decision because it is just such a gamble. Even buying the largest pack there is no guarantee for highlight and contour. Good luck to everyone with their picks!!!

Hey You guys! Happy New year good to be back! Somehow im no longer the leader of my group and im working on fixing that, but i hope all is well!