šŸ—³ļøāœØ šŸ’ KK:H Weekday 1/16/23 SYS - All That Glitters šŸ’ āœØ šŸ—³ļø

Comments

• kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts

i know most donā€™t need inspo for this theme but this is more excitement for me lol. i donā€™t think my first score has been over 35 in like 2 years and i probably get a score over 45 less than 5x a year and iā€™ve been playing for 3 years so this was exciting for me lol
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    My diamond boxesšŸ’Ž I ended up getting all 4 items and all I spent was 20 diamondsā¤ļø Luck was definitely on my sidešŸ¤—
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Not loving my scores so far and I don't feel like using extra tickets at the end if it has to be multiple tickets to get to the 3 boxes.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    My diamond boxesšŸ’Ž I ended up getting all 4 items and all I spent was 20 diamondsā¤ļø Luck was definitely on my sidešŸ¤—
    Youā€™re always so lucky with your box picks, only ever have to open one box in every palette! I wish I had your luck šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ˜‹
  • melissaf112melissaf112 Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Youā€™re always so lucky with your box picks, only ever have to open one box in every palette! I wish I had your luck šŸ™ŒšŸ¼šŸ˜‹
    Thank you but Iā€™m not always lucky Iā€™ve also had my fair share of dyes and tickets in the boxes as well itā€™s not always a lucky pick but when it is I have to screenshot and post on herešŸ˜‚šŸ¤£Ā 
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited January 2023
    @kokokokonut or anyoneĀ Hi would anyone be able to take a screenshot of the ticket pack and diamond pack prices? I want to show my mom because she said I can make an in app purchase but I misplaced my phone so Iā€™m typing on my laptop till I find it?!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    @kokokokonut or anyoneĀ Hi would anyone be able to take a screenshot of the ticket pack and diamond pack prices? I want to show my mom because she said I can make an in app purchase but I misplaced my phone so Iā€™m typing on my laptop till I find it?!

Iā€™m not sure what country youā€™re in, but hereā€™s the USA prices.Ā 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • lauryn2558lauryn2558 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited January 2023

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate!! Hopefully I find my phone at some point this morning!! Also I havenā€™t played in a while, what happened to the tickets packs? I thought it used to be 12 for 8.99 when did they change it?
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Anyone else's scores really dropped after their first two looks??
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    Does anyone know when the next sale is?Ā 
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @livfox there are no more sales now only double diamond/star offers that won't be advertised you just have to check the offers page periodically!Ā 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate!! Hopefully I find my phone at some point this morning!! Also I havenā€™t played in a while, what happened to the tickets packs? I thought it used to be 12 for 8.99 when did they change it?
    I think it varies because I still have the 12 pack tickets and my 6 pack of tickets is more than their 7 pack prices. Iā€™m in the US as well.Ā 

Ā 

iOSĀ 
    Played on and off since the beginning.Ā 

Facebook: Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I donā€™t know if itā€™s relatable to you @lauryn2558, but as a Catholic, when I canā€™t find something, I ask St Anthony to help. Ā Before I knew about that, I would think back to where I was, the last time I had something, and then try to think it forward. Ā  Lastly, Iā€™ll send good vibes that you find your phone soon. Ā ( Aaargh, Ā the frustration of getting permission, but not finding your device! But awesome you got permission.Ā Ā You have a nice Mom). Good luck with the search.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    1-5Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    I donā€™t know if itā€™s relatable to you @lauryn2558, but as a Catholic, when I canā€™t find something, I ask St Anthony to help. Ā Before I knew about that, I would think back to where I was, the last time I had something, and then try to think it forward. Ā  Lastly, Iā€™ll send good vibes that you find your phone soon. Ā ( Aaargh, Ā the frustration of getting permission, but not finding your device! But awesome you got permission.Ā Ā You have a nice Mom). Good luck with the search.Ā 
    This is random and I hope it's ok to say this but today we are celebrating saint AnthonyĀ  :) (I'm orthodox btw ) I don't know if it's the same one though but still they're called the same
  • livfoxlivfox Registered Users, Member 90 Posts
    FoxieLola said:
    @livfox there are no more sales now only double diamond/star offers that won't be advertised you just have to check the offers page periodically!Ā 
    Bruh what do i with all my k stars now
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    livfox said:
    FoxieLola said:
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    livfox said:
    FoxieLola said:
    Open extra megaboxes and finish kollections you haven't been able to touch šŸ„²
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I miss coming home from work and catching up on pages and pages of forum chat.Ā 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
    same! all the posted looks and new clothing itemsšŸ˜” also, is the black outfit a skirt and top or a dress and do you know if itā€™s available for diamonds ?Ā 
    Boocketa said:
    I miss coming home from work and catching up on pages and pages of forum chat.Ā 

• qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Edit: It's fixed
  • girlsnrosegirlsnrose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    1-6 :blush:

@kaybee hey, it is a dress. Not sure if it is available for diamonds but it dyes beautifulĀ 
    I got the hair and bag in one of the season boxes šŸ˜

• girlsnrosegirlsnrose Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    tried to add some color)Ā 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This theme should be fun to repeat but consistently getting lower scores is not fun. I'm just doing whatever with my looks since it doesn't make a difference.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10 āœØ
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    tysm i hope i get it somehow šŸ˜…Ā @Boocketa
    i just felt i had to re voice this but it truly feels so unfortunate that SO many dyes as options in these boxes and you can play like 5x so like 25 diamonds and not end up with any clothes šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²iā€™m going for this dress too and it hasnā€™t even been in my palletĀ 
    Chased every item but this dress keeps running away from me Iā€™m tired of doing surveys for my free 1 diamond but I wonā€™t stop til I get it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Vicki_LeekxVicki_Leekx Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    kaybee said:
    i just felt i had to re voice this but it truly feels so unfortunate that SO many dyes as options in these boxes and you can play like 5x so like 25 diamonds and not end up with any clothes šŸ„²šŸ„²šŸ„²iā€™m going for this dress too and it hasnā€™t even been in my palletĀ 
    Chased every item but this dress keeps running away from me Iā€™m tired of doing surveys for my free 1 diamond but I wonā€™t stop til I get it šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

I stopped buying these gift boxes because I NEVER get anything from the collections. Always a waste of diamonds.