✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Got it. When I get one more diamond, I wanted to get the headphones too.
    Platform: Android

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    artemis said she has unstable internet so she'll try her best to play every day. i've left the temporary fill-ins for people with artemis in case she's unable to get online.

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited January 2023
    heads up everyone: don't be alarmed if you see me leave the squad for a little. i'm getting those blue shoes i wanted from another doll. i'll be back in a few.

*i'm back now
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    anyone have these pants or dress? - the doll i got the shoes from is looking for these and has space to let you join her squad for a bit so she can buy them.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    can you believe it's february, everyone? although the month change means the game has run out of new items, i hope everyone's getting fab "new" items from their mega boxes! anyway, onto the monthly stuff!
    • Monthly Q: does your in-game style reflect your personal style, or is it different?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: self love & care: showcase how your doll likes to treat themselves (whether it's dressing up, dressing down, hitting the spa, or doing another fav activity).
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    MQ: I definitely have a better wardrobe in the game and a lot more options to play with hairstyles 

MSS: self care for me is going on walks with my dogs and him getting too scared with the cars so I just carry him all the way 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited February 2023
    MQ: My dolls style tends to be way more glam than my own style, plus she wears heels waaay more than I do, I live in my trainers unless it’s a special occasion. If you see my doll looking more goth then that’s more me. The tattoos are definitely a me thing, I have loads.

MSS:

Self care wise, I like reading and being creative. I’ve just started my 1st resin model kit, a figure of Jinx from arcane, got five others waiting to be put together and painted. Nothing like throwing yourself in at the deep end, eh? I’m trying to improve my drawing and painting. 

I play on iOS

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: my doll's style is more adventurous than mine, but the game definitely made me more open to trying different styles i wouldn't necessarily have gone for.

MSS: i love to bake and then settle in with a book, some tea, and whatever i just made.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: I play around with how my doll is dressed since she has more options that I do and I never have reasons to wear gowns in real life. 
    MSS: I could do different things like having a spa night at home, listening to music, baking, exercise in general to help me feel relaxed and other things. 

• rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

MQ: it’s different because I have more options in the game! i’m usually in comfortable clothes, or jeans when i go out lol but i love dressing my doll in different styles!

MSS: my self care is usually watching tv shows and movies! i also love listening to music or reading a book 🤍

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited February 2023

hi @AmélieKKH, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to start your inactivity timeline (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). i figured you’re likely busy, but i have to keep on top of everyone with the kudos system we’ve got going.

*please disregard as you’ve since logged back in

Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited February 2023
    hiya! could anyone with any of these eyes please stick them in their lookbook for me? i'm tryna figure out which ones look good on my doll, whether to keep them on my wishlist, and to see who has what. thanks in advance 💕

*edited to add reference source dates for anyone interested
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’ve put the blue and red ones in my look book @ThreePartMagic.
    I play on iOS
    The eyes with purple and gold are on my wishlist but I don't currently have enough diamonds, even though I'm finishing up an offer that would leave me with enough.

hi @AmélieKKH, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to start your inactivity timeline again (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). you’re likely busy, but i have to keep on top of everyone with the kudos system we’ve got going. this is your second callout. you have one callout remaining before you enter removal probation (which results in your immediate removal if your inactivity timeline starts again).
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @MarianiPoizen i'm thinking if nobody has the other two eyes, i'll get the blue ones when the new season starts and probably save up to get the red ones after that.

@DelphineGarnier i asked about both the gold and the purple & gold eyes yesterday on our discord and it's been quiet so far. i'll let you know if that changes.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @ThreePartMagic i forgot to answer but i don't have any of these eyes.. I actually loved the gold and purple eyes (never seen them before), would love to try on my doll as well if anyone has them! 
    hiya! could anyone with any of these eyes please stick them in their lookbook for me? i'm tryna figure out which ones look good on my doll, whether to keep them on my wishlist, and to see who has what. thanks in advance 💕

do you know where the first eyes are from?  
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys encyclopedia says february 2020 vip event
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited February 2023
    hi @AmélieKKH, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to start your inactivity timeline again (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). you’re likely busy, but i have to keep on top of everyone with the kudos system we’ve got going. this is your second callout, you have one more remaining before you enter removal probation (after which you'll be automatically removed from the squad if your inactivity timeline starts again).

*inactivity timeline has been paused since you started playing again
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @AmélieKKH thank you for putting on the gold eyes!!!! i'm gonna try to build up my diamonds so i can buy them too when the next season starts
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    I might actually get another pair of eyes someone already had in their closest since those seem good on my doll. I just need a couple of more diamonds. 

@DelphineGarnier doesn't seem like anyone has the purple/gold eyes so your plan seems like a good move in this case 😊 
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    sorry i'm late!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    looking to buy both
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)