🗳️✨ 💍 KK:H Weekday 1/16/23 SYS - All That Glitters 💍 ✨ 🗳️

13Next

Comments

• DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    kaybee said:
    i just felt i had to re voice this but it truly feels so unfortunate that SO many dyes as options in these boxes and you can play like 5x so like 25 diamonds and not end up with any clothes 🥲🥲🥲i’m going for this dress too and it hasn’t even been in my pallet 
    Chased every item but this dress keeps running away from me I’m tired of doing surveys for my free 1 diamond but I won’t stop til I get it 😭😭

I’ve noticed that when you get most of the items the last few items don’t show up as much when I pick. When I get down to the last 3 items I’ll have all 3 in one pallet but I’ll still pick 3 dyes and then the next pallet will have 1 item and all other dyes… and it sorta repeats. Quite annoying bc I end up using like 75 diamonds on dyes. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    11-13 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    11-13 
    I love your second look so much 🥺 thanks for reminding me about this dress 💖
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    @pizzagurlyum thank you and you’re welcome lol 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    ugh it’s so infuriating 😩
    DivinityKKH said:
    kaybee said:
    i just felt i had to re voice this but it truly feels so unfortunate that SO many dyes as options in these boxes and you can play like 5x so like 25 diamonds and not end up with any clothes 🥲🥲🥲i’m going for this dress too and it hasn’t even been in my pallet 
    Chased every item but this dress keeps running away from me I’m tired of doing surveys for my free 1 diamond but I won’t stop til I get it 😭😭

I’ve noticed that when you get most of the items the last few items don’t show up as much when I pick. When I get down to the last 3 items I’ll have all 3 in one pallet but I’ll still pick 3 dyes and then the next pallet will have 1 item and all other dyes… and it sorta repeats. Quite annoying bc I end up using like 75 diamonds on dyes. 

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    I did ok!

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS