Seasons - 1/9/23 Players Choice

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited January 2023
    You know, I can’t remember if we discovered this earlier, and forgot, or @Vinessa might be the first in almost 9 years to catch it.  wow.  Thank you.  <3. Good catch!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    Question.....what storyline or level opens up being able to buy the jet
  • Ash_KKHAsh_KKH Registered Users, Member 138 Posts
    Vinessa said:
    Just noticed this mistake lol
    I'm stupid, whats the mistake 🤔😂
    Lifestyle aparments instead of apartments. It's lacking the T 😂
    I think I’m the stupid one 😭😭 I soooo would’ve bet on my life that the mistake was dUluxe instead of dEluxe. Thank God I’m not a gambler 🥴
    ♡ Level 61 and counting ♡
    ♡ On/off player since 2014 ♡
    “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” - Anonymous  
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Can someone show me what this gold dress looks like on please? I really want it!
    This one?  It's great.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PeachesxPeachesx Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    This one?  It's great.

Thank you! I hope I get it soon ☺️
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
     I’m so sad these are our last new items 😭😭. I took a break and came back hoping there was a new revamp 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    It’s been fun being married to Cassio but I wanna date Declan now 😂 please give us Declan lol
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited January 2023
    Yeah we want a new revamp @kokokokonut
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    edited January 2023
    @eggsandbananas
    We used to have weekend event/gb items becoming available for diamonds each update. 
    Now that there are no updates I'm not sure how will this feature work. There's a lot of items that should be avaliable by now and they aren't yet. 
    Couldn't we have all weekend event and gift box items unlocked to be sold for diamonds through lookbook?
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Does anyone remember how many points it takes to unlock the last white mega box on the 6th page? i thought it was 100 like the others but i feel like i lost more that 100 points after redeeming it
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @carramen_ it was 150
    @eggsandbananas
    We used to have weekend event/gb items becoming available for diamonds each update. 
    Now that there are no updates I'm not sure how will this feature work. There's a lot of items that should be avaliable by now and they aren't yet. 
    Couldn't we have all weekend event and gift box items unlocked to be sold for diamonds through lookbook?
    @eggsandbananas 👆🏽

Or at least tell us how unlocking will work. 
    Or if it won't happen at all...
  • Nanda483Nanda483 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hello @eggsandbananas Was the ideia of a box with clothes of both genders implemented? Or will the male clothes become available after we colect every possible item from a specifict type of box?
    Right now there is still one type of box that still has both gender items I believe. I’ll see if I can find out more. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Right now there is still one type of box that still has both gender items I believe. I’ll see if I can find out more. :)
    Hi koko, from what I can see there isn't a box like this :) eggsandbananas said the chances of getting your own doll gender items from that box would become very slim if this approach was implemented.
    They had both genders, did an informal poll, and it was overwhelmingly in favor to remove other gender prizes.  Pretty sure one type of box kept the dual gender, I’ll do a search if I don’t get official word in a while. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, I looked now, and this is what I’m referring to: on the 4th, after the poll @eggsandbananas said “ A fix just went live for all the Mega boxes to only give same-gender items. We can change one box but it means if you're chasing any one specific item in that box it will make it more difficult. ”.  I thought that was implemented, but maybe not. If I learn more, I’ll let you know. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    As I saw only kudos box has still male items. I opened ine few days ago and it had.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Ok, I looked now, and this is what I’m referring to: on the 4th, after the poll @eggsandbananas said “ A fix just went live for all the Mega boxes to only give same-gender items. We can change one box but it means if you're chasing any one specific item in that box it will make it more difficult. ”.  I thought that was implemented, but maybe not. If I learn more, I’ll let you know. :)
    Thank you for confirming for us, Koko!
    The squads and kudos boxes have both gender items. Everything else is only the gender of your character. At this time, once you get all of your own gender items, if the box is single-gender, you will get k-stars.. Hope this helps. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    thank you @kaybee!
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Nanda483Nanda483 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @kokokokonut Thank you so much!!! There should be a way for us to buy the male clothes for diamonds on the closet or something... 'cause it is almost impossible to find male dolls on sys to get the look. There's also no male dolls on my squad.  :'( But thanks anyway :smiley:   ( @eggsandbananas )
    @eggsandbananas
    @kokokokonut could you please ask them about this?
    Sure thing @Lachimolala I'll be happy to.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    kokokokonut said:
    Sure thing @Lachimolala I'll be happy to.  :)
    Thank you 😊
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    @eggsandbananas is it possible to make storyline gifts available for diamonds? I know a lot of people missed some storylines including me and would love to get this gifts even if for diamonds.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Seasons is boring at the end when I got everything already and there isn't really a reason to get more points.
    Platform: Android

• fashionpandafashionpanda Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Dorica said:
    @eggsandbananas is it possible to make storyline gifts available for diamonds? I know a lot of people missed some storylines including me and would love to get this gifts even if for diamonds.
    yes I understand if more outfits cannot be developed but there are so many already made that we just don’t have access to! 
  • deliqhteddeliqhted Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited January 2023
    If the game wont need to update anymore then how will more items become available for diamonds? Because there’s still weekend event clothing in the vb that say unavailable @eggsandbananas