šŸ—³ļøšŸ‘ KK:H Weekday - 1/23/23 SYS - World Traveler!šŸ‘ šŸ—³ļø

2Next

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Looks 1-6, Iā€™m loving the opportunity to use more casual outfits! #6 is me with my knitting at the airport, hoping TSA doesnā€™t take my needles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Looks 1-6, Iā€™m loving the opportunity to use more casual outfits! #6 is me with my knitting at the airport, hoping TSA doesnā€™t take my needles šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    You have a private jet there's no tsa in kkh world! šŸ¤£
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts
    One of my fab themes as I love traveling!

I plan on keeping the scooter since it took me forever to get it šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ and below behold my traveling look with pets šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾Ā 

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • aprillynnxaprillynnx Registered Users, Member 171 Posts

Finally getting some good scores after months of 20s and 30s! Took inspo from previous event thread.Ā 
  • botoxqueenbotoxqueen Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Ā 
    my first time getting 50+ votes on sysā€¦. we out here slaying purrrrr
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    My looks so far. I love this theme and traveling!

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Some of my looks . Love this theme. šŸ’œĀ 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 

• MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    Are my looks bad? Are they off theme? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I haven't done this bad in a SYS in a really long time. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to do better?

I honestly thought these looks were good but clearly I'm missing the mark. šŸ˜ž
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Are my looks bad? Are they off theme? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I haven't done this bad in a SYS in a really long time. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do to do better?

I honestly thought these looks were good but clearly I'm missing the mark. šŸ˜ž
    Sometimes it's just the algorithm.
    Your look are on theme. That happened last sys to me so I know how you feel. Maybe next one will be better for you like this one is for me šŸ„°
    ā¤ļø android playerĀ ā¤ļø
    šŸ‡­šŸ‡·šŸ¦Šā™’Ā 
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    I hate this theme I think this is the lowest I have ever scoredĀ 
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Looks 11-16

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited January 2023
    6-15Ā 
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Im so mad wtf? My scores added up to 616 like 30 seconds before the event ended. But I noticed last night it didnā€™t add onto my final score so even tho it said 616, my points on the actual lb never changed from 580 something? And now Iā€™m 8th? I shouldā€™ve been 4th this is bull
    Anyone know why this happens?? Hate the fact Iā€™ve missed out on my extra box bc my scores didnā€™t add upā€¦.
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    I wasn't near my phone when this sys ended and when i opened my game just now, I wasn't able to redeem my trendsetter prizes. What should I do?
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • kandy_rain_22kandy_rain_22 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    I wasn't near my phone when this sys ended and when i opened my game just now, I wasn't able to redeem my trendsetter prizes. What should I do?
    Same thing happened to me ā€¦ I got nothingĀ 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Same thing happened to me ā€¦ I got nothingĀ 
    I'm glad it's not just me. Wth is going on?Ā 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/herĀ 
    Android User from way back
    Yā€™all just message in app support theyā€™re sorting out my missing box as I didnt place correctly so they should help you guys get ur prizes too
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Same here, my SYS icon was gone when it was still time to collect the prizes. I didnā€™t get them automatically when the icon normally disappears 30mn before the new SYS. And my ranking doesnā€™t appear in the squad messagesā€¦
    Since it seems like a shared issue, Iā€™m not sure if I should wait for a general fix or if we all have to contact CS one by one?
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡· in šŸ‡°šŸ‡·
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2023
    welp
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    @tangerine, same here. I started the new SYS and then realized I never received my prizes from the World Traveler event either. I thought I was going crazyā€¦ glad to have this forum!Ā 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    Same here, my SYS icon was gone when it was still time to collect the prizes. I didnā€™t get them automatically when the icon normally disappears 30mn before the new SYS. And my ranking doesnā€™t appear in the squad messagesā€¦
    Since it seems like a shared issue, Iā€™m not sure if I should wait for a general fix or if we all have to contact CS one by one?
    Just checked and same. I didn't see my ranking in the squad's activity messages either.Ā 
    ā™” androidĀ ā™” daily playerĀ ā™”Ā 
    #FixTheWine
  • MelissaKMelissaK Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    My SYS event also disappeared before I could accept my prizes. I contacted support and they want a screenshot of how many votes I had and what place I came in. How am I supposed to have a screenshot of something that disappeared before I could even get on šŸ« 
    iOS playerĀ 
  • Rose21Rose21 Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    MelissaK said:
    My SYS event also disappeared before I could accept my prizes. I contacted support and they want a screenshot of how many votes I had and what place I came in. How am I supposed to have a screenshot of something that disappeared before I could even get on šŸ« 
    Thatā€™s odd. I received my prizes from support and wasnā€™t asked to provide my ranking. I sent in a screenshot of one of my looks and a screenshot of my squad messages (to show that my ranking wasnā€™t appearing).Ā 
    Ā This was the only screenshot that I had from the event and I wasnā€™t asked to provide anything else.Ā 
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    edited January 2023
    does anyone know the distribution of prizes ? i finished 4th in silver 3 and received 6 k stars 10 energy and 1 silver box. i couldā€™ve sworn i was supposed to get multiple boxes ?

edited for typo