KK:H New Seasons Starts 1/30/23 - Players Choice!

Comments

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Has anyone else been given the "Earn 3 rewards from any kollection" weekly task and can't complete it because there is no kollections available? :hushed::D
    Kollections are in the kloset now, try find them there... Just a thought 🤔
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was supposed to get points for a daily challenge of throwing a party but it didn't give me anything.
    Platform: Android

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Seeing as there's no new clothes and I don't have as much motivation to do sys or literally anything in game anymore, I finally got the courage to uninstall the game. I'll probably check in on the forum once in a while though
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I was supposed to get points for a daily challenge of throwing a party but it didn't give me anything.

I had this daily challenge today but mine worked :(
    edited February 2023
    @Reina12 I went back into the home to see if I just thought I finished the party and it was over, so I don't know what happened with that. I also have a weekly goal to throw 10 parties this week so that party isn't counting for that challenge either. 
    Edit: The second party my doll threw later was counted but now I have 9 more to throw instead of 8 for the weekly goal.

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Thank you Simon 🥰

And I opened couple more boxes since last year I was broke 🤣😀
    And got awesome picks 🥰

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Iris_YvetteIris_Yvette Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Has anyone else been given the "Earn 3 rewards from any kollection" weekly task and can't complete it because there is no kollections available? :hushed::D
    Kollections are in the kloset now, try find them there... Just a thought 🤔

OMG!  Feel soooo stupid right now... didn't notice that kollections are in my kloset. :smile:
     Sorry for the confusion. :D And thank you Dorica.
  • jm323jm323 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    edited February 2023
    nyc 🖤ios 🖤level 55 🖤
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Try and shut down completely, and reopen the game.  If that doesn't work, send a ticket to Customer Care, but hopefully the shut down and restart will do it.  good luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Thank you Simon 🥰

And I opened couple more boxes since last year I was broke 🤣😀
    And got awesome picks 🥰

Is everyone supposed to get this?
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Here’s my valentine’s box pick. @katshay8, everyone should receive Simon’s call with a free box pick.

• marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    I’m loving the player’s choice! I got so many new gorgeous items!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts

I play on iOS
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Free box

Got the velvet dress! 😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Vicki_LeekxVicki_Leekx Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Has anyone started getting VIP items in gift boxes? It seems they are really giving everything away.  :o
  • Lilith_KKHLilith_KKH Registered Users, Member 182 Posts
    I had a dream last night that they updated the game and we had a huge Love Is In the Air event for Valentine's Day that lasted a week with a ton of prizes. Needless to say, I'm pathetic.
    IOS Player - Level 50

Nonbinary - They/He
  • amoamo Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    The Kollections have been moved to inside the wardrobe.
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    OK a few times now I have opened one of the mega boxes and won something I already own. At first I thought I was just thinking I owned it but must have just seen it on here that many times I felt like I owned it but ive just won the picnic basket I've just been using in sys so now I'm thinking I was right all along and about 5 of my prizes were things already in my kloset 
    edited February 2023
    I keep getting mostly hairstyles from boxes but not the ones I want. I got 2 dresses that I'd use this week though. It's a shame I don't have red dye so I could use them for the theme.

I really hope they put the heart shaped ballon in the mega boxes, I would love to get it for Valentine’s Day 😭❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I have not been picking the good items in the mega boxes. Just earrings and bad hairstyles and purses and bad quality dresses and shoes. so frustrating!!! Anybody have a technique for opening boxes?
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2023
    @eggsandbananas could we please get more stretch challenges? I've already completed 75 professional gigs (🥴) and spent 50 diamonds. Could the team please add more so we could earn points if we complete 100/150 etc gigs or spend more than 50 diamonds?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    @eggsandbananas could we please get more stretch challenges, please? I've already completed 75 professional gigs (🥴) and spent 50 diamonds. Could the team please add more so we could earn points if we complete 100/150 etc gigs or spend more than 50 diamonds?
    Wow you're fast!! I am not done yet lol
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    @eggsandbananas could we please get more stretch challenges, please? I've already completed 75 professional gigs (🥴) and spent 50 diamonds. Could the team please add more so we could earn points if we complete 100/150 etc gigs or spend more than 50 diamonds?
    Wow you're fast!! I am not done yet lol
    I didn’t have much going on this week lol 🤷🏽‍♀️ 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    I was wondering if anyone knows the breakdown of the mega boxes? Like which boxes contain which type of items?
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    I was wondering if anyone knows the breakdown of the mega boxes? Like which boxes contain which type of items?
    Click on the new posts tab above and scroll down, there's discussions for each color mega box and what's in them 
    Could this heart shaped ballon please be made available for kstars or diamonds? I want it so bad @eggsandbananas 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    edited February 2023
    Hi, how do I access the collections now? Edit - found it!
  • kayleighraekayleighrae Registered Users, Member 73 Posts
    @Noel888 yeah I was more asking if one color box was specifically sys items, db items etc 
    @Noel888 yeah I was more asking if one color box was specifically sys items, db items etc 
    No it's all a mix and not separated by "type of item" but items do belong to a box. They were just randomly assigned 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.