Am I the Only One Having This Issue?

MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
For the past few days, every time I try to log on to the game, I get this message. 

I touch OK, it takes me to the loading screen and the game works perfectly fine. It saves properly and everything. Should I ignore it or what? Is it just me? 
Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
Android User from way back

Comments

• Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I opened my game it popped up I couldn't sign into goggle play games until I updated goggle play services 
  • MsMKT86MsMKT86 Registered Users, Member 342 Posts
    I opened my game it popped up I couldn't sign into goggle play games until I updated goggle play services 
    I don't have the option to update the Google Play Services but I'm going to try something else. I hope it works. 
    Fangirl, Intersectional Feminist, Activist, Writer (author, some would say). #YouDefineYou she/her 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    For the past few days, every time I try to log on to the game, I get this message. 

I touch OK, it takes me to the loading screen and the game works perfectly fine. It saves properly and everything. Should I ignore it or what? Is it just me? 
    Omg I just got this tonight for the first time...I also hit ok and it let me in so idk if that's enough/okay
    Reina12 said:
    MsMKT86 said:

Omg I just got this tonight for the first time...I also hit ok and it let me in so idk if that's enough/okay

The thing I tried didn't work. So I reached out to the developers and got a response. I did the things they instructed but I'm still getting the message. so IDK. I'm taking screenshots of everything just in case.
  • Towanda_KKHTowanda_KKH Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    MsMKT86 said:
    Reina12 said:
    MsMKT86 said:

The thing I tried didn't work. So I reached out to the developers and got a response. I did the things they instructed but I'm still getting the message. so IDK. I'm taking screenshots of everything just in case.
    I'm still receiving the message in the game keep popping up 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Me too!!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Same here
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2023
    I've asked for help with this. Unfortunately, even if the game opens after getting that message, the dolls are frozen in appearance.  This means only you can see you changed your dolls hair color and dress, but your friends can not. 

(Eta:  I found a freeze fix in the next post, but it doesn't fix the pop up.  It just unfreezes your doll's appearance.)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2023
    I looked online and found this:

It didn't eliminate the pop up, but it did unfreeze their appearance.  When I hear back about this issue, I'll keep you informed.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I've asked for help with this. Unfortunately, even if the game opens after getting that message, the dolls are frozen in appearance.  This means only you can see you changed your dolls hair color and dress, but your friends can not. 
    Can our squad mates see?
    I'm also having this issue
    I dont know.  I have 2 androids, married in game. I got the pop up notice, hit OK to open the game & saw the dolls were not wearing the right clothes.
    Then I found the instructions here

I did that on each game, and they unfroze.  the freeze could have been coincidental.
    Why not ask your squad mates  how your doll looks. If you want to know if your doll looks are current, take a screenshot of your doll and ask game friends if this is how they see your doll. I believe your squad connections are separate ftom friends.  Squad mates can be any platform, and you don't need to be FB friends.  Ask your playing fb friends how your doll is dressed.

The pop up notice is still there.  the freeze could have been an unrelated coincidence.  
    I have asked Glu to look at the pop-up notice. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu is aware, and they are investigating.
    IF YOU DONT HAVE THE ERROR MESSAGE please post your Android OS version #

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    If you are Android and are not getting the error message please post your Android OS version # here;

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I have the same issue but only starting today.
    Platform: Android

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    I now have the issue. 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
    edited February 2023
    Yeah, so far one player they didn’t have it, next day she postes, she got it.  Glu’s wotking on it.  Hang in there. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I hope this doesn't affect offers, because I was checking which level I need to get to to finish the current offer and it wasn't listed. 

• DaheeyuumDaheeyuum Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I cant watch videos for kstars anymore! Might be connected
    I'm glad it's not just me but it sucks that it's happening to so many of us in a cascade like this.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Daheeyuum said:
    I cant watch videos for kstars anymore! Might be connected
    Yesterday I could only watch 3, but today 1o again.
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • maimsmaims Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    So what I have discovered with this issue is that the only thing which hasn't worked for me in the game as a result of this issue is that it is stopping my rewards from an offer I did coming through. Not likely to be granted those rewards when it's fixed so nobody try any offers yet lol 
    edited February 2023
    I might have to put off continuing an offer. If the problem gets fixed soon, I think I still have enough time anyway. That's a lot of diamonds I would miss out on. I'm not happy about the timing of this.

• tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    edited June 2023
    welp
    I'm already signed in with FB but I need to know how this affects offers since I'm close to finishing one and I don't see it listed in the game. 

• pammantikpammantik Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Me too!! :o