"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• celestrial33celestrial33 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I don’t shave the cotton candy but hopefully someone posts it. Does anyone have this dress??? 

I have this dress! 
    THANK YOUUUUUUU @x@xAlessandra  
  • xAlessandraxAlessandra Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi!
    Does anyone have the cotton candy that they could put in their lookbook? 🥰
    I just got the Cotten candy 
    added it to my daily look if you still need it!
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Hi!
    Does anyone have the cotton candy that they could put in their lookbook? 🥰
    I just got the Cotten candy 
    added it to my daily look if you still need it!
    Thank you so much! I’ll get it 🥰
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hi @ewa250365 nicki hope you are ok and back to action soon.. 
    Hi @Ewa250365 hope you are ok and we get in touch soon
    @jodiee and @kiki_ hope you are ok and get in touch soon 
    Hi @Ewa250365 hope you are ok.. here is another 3 days on the row you are not active hope to get in touch to know if you are still interested to be part of the squad bc you never be inactive for that long 
    Macanzy  Hi hope you are ok and back to action soon 
    Hi dolls who can see this.. I have noticed lately some of our members not active daily as we agreed so please anyone not interested in daily logging please inform us to avoid all the removing process thanks hope you understand 
  • rawanehabrawanehab Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    Hi @sxnsetsonfire welcome to our squad hope you be active always... Good luck to you 
    I’m a daily active player and i was looking so long for a active squad but i didn’t find any!! can i join your squad?
    @rawanehab hi iam so sorry we don't have a free spot for now in the squad sorry again 
    edited March 2023
    Hi @Ewa250365 hope you are ok so sorry for removing you from the squad really iam but here is another 2 days on the row which make it 8 days plus some days off separately and i couldn't get in touch with you... we need daily active players so i hope you understand.good luck to you always 
    Hi macanzy hope you are ok and we can get in touch soon.. You weren't active again for another 2 days on the row in last few days with the pervious 3 days hope you back to your regular activity 
    Hi macanzy hope you are ok sorry for removing you but lately you are not daily active anymore and i can't reach you on the fourm... 3 days on the row and now 4 days on the row plus 2 individual days in such short period we need seriously daily active players so iam sorry. Best of luck to you 
    @rawanehab hi we have a free spot available now if you still interested please DM me as soon as possible 
    Hi @spoiled_brat that's our thread welcome to our squad hope you be active always.. Good luck 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Welcome! 🥰 @spoiled_brat
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Welcome @spoiled_brat ..good luck 
  • spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Thank you ❤️
    @xAlessandra and @sxnsetsonfire hi hope you both ok please we need you preserve your consistent daily log in as you can see we need all our members active hope you understand 
    For all dolls who send requests to A squad if you are on the fourm please try to connect with me first via DM or the squad feed to establish some ground rules before you join thanks 
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @xAlessandra and @sxnsetsonfire hi hope you both ok please we need you preserve your consistent daily log in as you can see we need all our members active hope you understand 
    Hi! I’m so sorry for missing a log in (or two) this week! I’ll make sure to set an alarm to maintain an active status at least once daily. Thanks for being so patient 🥺
    @sxnsetsonfire no problem. all we need that you maintain your daily logging in as we agreed. Good luck to you always 
    edited March 2023
    Hi @Zohramalik122 welcome to our squad hope you be active always. I noticed from your profile that you not so active with your kudos hope you kick that up with us and be active daily. Good luck to you 
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hi @Zohramalik122 welcome to our squad hope you be active always. I noticed from your profile that you not so active with you kudos hope you kick that up with us and be active daily. Good luck to you 
    Hii Thank youu❤️❤️ yes I'll be active 
  • Zohramalik122Zohramalik122 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Girls I'll need to take a week's break. I might not be able to login .So I'll leave the squad and apply again if there is a vacancy please accept me 🥲❤️
    @Zohramalik122 hi good luck to you always 
    For dolls who send in game requests please DM me first to establish some ground rules before you join our squad 
    Marryann & Julie... please if anyone of you available on the fourm DM me first 
    Hi @xAlessandra @sxnsetsonfire we need you to be maintain  your logging in on a daily basis hope you understand 
  • sxnsetsonfiresxnsetsonfire Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi!

I’m very likely going to be absent for a couple of weeks due to a trip. I’ll exit the squad on friday morning and will apply again if there’s a vacancy available as soon as i fly back home

thank you all so much ✨